The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The manic laughs as it's flesh melts. The others join it as their skin smolders. They seem to enjoy dying as much as killing.

Alice giggled all the way through as she melted the Manics both with fire and toxins "Why the fear of those fleshies? They're just delightful!" she asked her friends.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Manics look at the sound.

Several glance at Sarah and begun laughing talking, but none cease their actions. It is as if they are fixated in their current targets.

A beam of light tears one to shreds as Tak lights up the are, his scythe glowing with power. 

*Stabilis landslides one, and grabs another, throwing it into the ground. He is pushing them towards the edge of the town*

"Get to work, protect them!"

*Sarah rips out the tubes of one, then becomes ghost-like*

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Well, here we..go.forgive me, if its a bit sloppy))

"Right, well then" *He clears his throat* "I do feel that I -may- have done something wrong" 

"The proper phrase is 'I have violated the code." Tirion says. "But save your plea till the court resumes."

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis landslides one, and grabs another, throwing it into the ground. He is pushing them towards the edge of the town*

"Get to work, protect them!"

*Sarah rips out the tubes of one, then becomes ghost-like*

The one in your hands cackles. They seem to feel no pain. 

The one without tubes suddenly halts. It stands for a moment then collapses.

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice giggled all the way through as she melted the Manics both with fire and toxins "Why the fear of those fleshies? They're just delightful!" she asked her friends.

Rip wrestles with one. 

Sai'ah is swing her armblade at three of them, carving off limbs.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Tenno Theresa." An armor clad Tenno says. "Your presence is requested in the court. You have been selected to participate in the case of Zaeed Zi'Teer."

"Can you tell me who requested my presence?"

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Can you tell me who requested my presence?"

"Master Mira did." The guard says. "She...."

He taps an earpiece.

"We have Manics in the streets of the eastern colony." He says. "Keepers and Tenno have engaged."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Master Mira did." The guard says. "She...."

He taps an earpiece.

"We have Manics in the streets of the eastern colony." He says. "Keepers and Tenno have engaged."

"Tell Mira that I fulfilment of my soldier's oath won't allow my and my assistant's presence, and hatch me to the extermination party coordinator"

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Tell Mira that I fulfilment of my soldier's oath won't allow my and my assistant's presence, and hatch me to the extermination party coordinator"

"Court has been positioned till the issue is resolved." He says. "There is no...."

"The south side of town is almost overrun." Darrin says. "Move there. I will redirect people as I make contact."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Court has been positioned till the issue is resolved." He says. "There is no...."

"The south side of town is almost overrun." Darrin says. "Move there. I will redirect people as I make contact."

Therese and Ulf rushed to the landing craft; Therese managed to swiftly inquire Darrin about the numbers and the nature of hostiles while on the move

Edited by Teloch

8 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese and Ulf rushed to the landing craft, Therese managed to swiftly inquire Darrin about the numbers and the nature of hostiles while on the move

"27." He says. "26. Humans, with manic tendencies. They seem resistant to damage and void abilities. On the plus side their 'claws'don't seem to able to pierce your armor and they show no sense of organization."

Edited by Rakawan

28 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The one in your hands cackles. They seem to feel no pain. 

The one without tubes suddenly halts. It stands for a moment then collapses.

*Stabilis stomps on the one on the floord, bringing his full weight onto its skull. He grabs two, and smashes their skulls together, hard enough to shatter any normal skull. He begins to fight through the horde, a mixture of landslides and his own might and fighting style*

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis stomps on the one on the floord, bringing his full weight onto its skull. He grabs two, and smashes their skulls together, hard enough to shatter any normal skull. He begins to fight through the horde, a mixture of landslides and his own might and fighting style*

There are only a few in the area.

They seem remarkably resilient, continuing to move until their skulls break.

54 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I was... unhinged." A voice says. "It was not a good time in my life."

"If you truly mean that this is your past and you regret it, then stop talking and fix it.  Otherwise, I'm sic-ing Richard on you."

Edited by Yzjdriel

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"27." He says. "26. Humans, with manic tendencies. They seem resistant to damage and void abilities. On the plus side their 'claws'don't seem to able to pierce your armor and they show no sense of organization."

"Give us the coordinates and decide whenever you need some precise air support or not"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"If you truly mean that this is your past and you regret it, then stop talking and fix it.  Otherwise, I'm sic-ing Richard on you."

"I am trying." Tsun says. "The fluid is a stimulant. They are brain dead without it. The pumps on their back move it. Sever the tubes or destroy the pump and they will stop."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"On that note." He says. "Are your ships modified for gas or smoke rounds."

"My ship has two rockets with adjustable warheads. Pirite gas, HE, or smoke. You decide what is needed"

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"My ship has two rockets with adjustable warheads. Pirite gas, HE, or smoke. You decide what is needed"

A delivery message pings. It is a series of warheads.

"Use these." He says. "It will neutralize the stimulant they use, rendering the braindead. It will also calm the populace and induce mild amnesia. Help then forget the horror. They will wake in a few hours as if it was just a bad dream."

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are only a few in the area.

They seem remarkably resilient, continuing to move until their skulls break.

*Stabilis moves to the last one. He grabs its leg, flips it up, and crushes it between his elbow and knee; elbow on the sternum, knee on the spine*

"There are more. We need to move. Nikolai, take two and move out to a seperate part of town. The other will come with me"

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis moves to the last one. He grabs its leg, flips it up, and crushes it between his elbow and knee; elbow on the sternum, knee on the spine*

"There are more. We need to move. Nikolai, take two and move out to a seperate part of town. The other will come with me"

"Draw them out." Darrin says. "Keep them spread. I have a solution."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A delivery message pings. It is a series of warheads.

"Use these." He says. "It will neutralize the stimulant they use, rendering the braindead. It will also calm the populace and induce mild amnesia. Help then forget the horror. They will wake in a few hours as if it was just a bad dream."

Ulf and then Therese proceeded to the lower deck of the heavy fighter while the autopilot moved the vessel in the direction of the Southern , uncorking the safety panels of the ammo shafts and replacing the previously loaded warheads with those delivered via teleportation. After finishing the swap, Therese initiated the rockets pre-use composition and requested the viral bombing spots

"Also, do you need ground assistance?" She inquired about the necessity of their help as infantry units

Edited by Teloch