The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah follows, looking over Taks shoulder*

"Sarah, are you sure you want to be here?"

Y-yes. They were talking about sh-showing the council s-something.  I didnt hear m-much of it.

The alley is predictably empty. However in the light of the scythe you can see a trail of smoke.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "Not at all..No.."

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

snoop

"The wife that "forgot" to give the last respects to her husband, and the husband that "forgot" to inform his wife that he's actually alive. Is it me being way too conservative, or is it something really wrong with this world?" Therese whispered to Darrin via private channel

13 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"The wife that "forgot" to give the last respects to her husband, and the husband that "forgot" to inform his wife that he's actually alive. Is it me being way too conservative, or is it something really wrong with this world?" Therese whispered to Darrin via private channel

"This planet has a habit of attracting odd individuals." Darrin says. "But you do raise an excellent point, I find it odd she did not investigate further, and he did not contact her."

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "Not at all..No.."

"I would like to present evidence, as per recommendation of the Lotus." Ryoko says. 

A screen shows Zeta a video composed of documents, testimonies, and visual evidence of Transference.

"This is the truth of our existence." Ryoko says. "Harbinger's frame was destroyed, he was not. Not until this afternoon."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I would like to present evidence, as per recommendation of the Lotus." Ryoko says. 

A screen shows Zeta a video composed of documents, testimonies, and visual evidence of Transference.

"This is the truth of our existence." Ryoko says. "Harbinger's frame was destroyed, he was not. Not until this afternoon."

*She cleans closer* "..but..all this time, I accused my own employer of murder, when he only destroyed the frame?, but...I looked into every possible Intel, his frame was vaporized, I heard him scream...why was't he able to contact me, if it was just...a puppet!?" *She spits in disgust*

-----

*Zaeed looks over* "Ryoko, I recommend we prevent anymore confuse to the Accuser, we can not risk her suffering the same fate, as the Stalker, in any event, I would be happy to take any punishment for cuaseing trauma to the Accuser, but with that being said, I tought that if our frames are completely destroyed, the shock of the death of our frames, will kill us.."   

57 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The alley is predictably empty. However in the light of the scythe you can see a trail of smoke.

*Stabilis points at the trail*

"Shall we follow the path?"

*Sarah nods, not trusting herself to speak, then looks to Tak.  Her cratered eyes sparking with void, sending the embers floating down.*

"Then lets not waste time.  This trail may not last."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She cleans closer* "..but..all this time, I accused my own employer of murder, when he only destroyed the frame?, but...I looked into every possible Intel, his frame was vaporized, I heard him scream...why was't he able to contact me, if it was just...a puppet!?" *She spits in disgust*

-----

*Zaeed looks over* "Ryoko, I recommend we prevent anymore confuse to the Accuser, we can not risk her suffering the same fate, as the Stalker, in any event, I would be happy to take any punishment for cuaseing trauma to the Accuser, but with that being said, I tought that if our frames are completely destroyed, the shock of the death of our frames, will kill us.."   

Ryoko turns to you.

"The Accused is again informed that he dies not have the floor." He says. "If you wish to speak you may request the floor. Your platform is currently soundproof. She cannot hear you, nor can they. Protocol, Trader, must be followed."

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Stabilis points at the trail*

"Shall we follow the path?"

*Sarah nods, not trusting herself to speak, then looks to Tak.  Her cratered eyes sparking with void, sending the embers floating down.*

"Then lets not waste time.  This trail may not last."

Tak waves his hand and another Nekros appears, clad in Mortos Binds.

"I would speak to your Sage." He says. "Find your brethren and bring them to me."

The other bows.

"As you command, Grandmaster." The (Ex) Apostate says. "Good to see you are well, Monk."

He vanishes in a puff of smoke.

"This individual." Tak asks. "What did he look like?"

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

((boop))

The Manics suddenly pause, as if hearing something. Their laughter turns to content purring and there are several popping sounds. They each fall to the ground suddenly, their bodies curling like spiders.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

((D'aaaaaw, how sweet of you to boop for me :3))

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Manics suddenly pause, as if hearing something. Their laughter turns to content purring and there are several popping sounds. They each fall to the ground suddenly, their bodies curling like spiders.

On 25/08/2016 at 7:31 PM, Rakawan said:

M

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko turns to you.

"The Accused is again informed that he dies not have the floor." He says. "If you wish to speak you may request the floor. Your platform is currently soundproof. She cannot hear you, nor can they. Protocol, Trader, must be followed."

*Zaeed sigh's* "So what are we going to do?. And yes I would like to request a floor. But what about the meeting. If she can't prove that I killed him. Or that she's unaware of our experience then does the codes still apply?"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sigh's* "So what are we going to do?. And yes I would like to request a floor. But what about the meeting. If she can't prove that I killed him. Or that she's unaware of our experience then does the codes still apply?"

"The floor recognizes Zaeed." He says. He listens to your statement.

"In light of the evidence I recommend that charges be dropped and both Accuser and accused be remanded to therapy and counseling." He says.

15 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

((Oh, you booped at me... I... I was booped... NOBODY BOOPS ME BUT ME! T-T))

"Well, that was easy! You two overreact too much!" Alice chuckled.

"You felt that?" Sai'ah asks.

"If they call me a monster, what would they call the one who did this." Rip muses. "Devil, demon?"

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"In light of the evidence I recommend that charges be dropped and both Accuser and accused be remanded to therapy and counseling." He says.

"Is that a request for a vote?"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*She sigh's* "thepey why?"

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"Is that a request for a vote?"

"Upon receiving the Seeker's recommendation the council shall put the sentence to a vote." Darrin says. "I for one vote to drop the charges. It is apparent he did not actually kill the victim."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Upon receiving the Seeker's recommendation the council shall put the sentence to a vote." Darrin says. "I for one vote to drop the charges. It is apparent he did not actually kill the victim."

"Given that the person Zaeed was accused of killing a long time ago didn't actually die until today, I find the accusation to be without merit.  I also vote to drop the charges."  Richard turned to Zeta.  "As for therapy, I vote that both Accuser and Accused be sent for one mandatory session, at the end of which an evaluation will be made to see if more are required."

"I'm with Richard on both counts," said Katherine.

Therese spoke loud, "Contrary to the accusor's statement, the takedown took place in different time, in a different place, and by a different person. The suspect obviously had nothing to do with the victim's final liquidation. Despite any possible reasons that led the accuser to blame the suspect in kin slaying - be it ignorance or the lack of interest in her husband's fate - her accusations are false"

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Given that the person Zaeed was accused of killing a long time ago didn't actually die until today, I find the accusation to be without merit.  I also vote to drop the charges."  Richard turned to Zeta.  "As for therapy, I vote that both Accuser and Accused be sent for one mandatory session, at the end of which an evaluation will be made to see if more are required."

"I'm with Richard on both counts," said Katherine.

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese spoke loud, "Contrary to the accusor's statement, the takedown took place in different time, in a different place, and by a different person. The suspect obviously had nothing to do with the victim's final liquidation. Despite any possible reasons that led the accuser to blame the suspect in kin slaying - be it ignorance or the lack of interest in her husband's fate - her accusations are false"

"I vote to drop." Theylin says. "And second the mandatory therapy."

Mira looks around.

"It appears I am the only one left to voice dissent." She says. "And I have none. I finalize the motion."

21 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sigh's* "thepey why?"

Ryoko turns to you.

"The charges are dropped by unanimous vote." He says. "By majority vote you are both advised to report for counseling to Richard for one session, at the end of which the necessity of more will be determined."

He spreads his arms.

"By my right as Seeker, on the authority of the council, I declare this trial over." He says. "And commend you both on acting honorably and carrying yourselves with dignity."

Edited by Rakawan