The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko turns to you.

"The charges are dropped by unanimous vote." He says. "By majority vote you are both advised to report for counseling to Richard for one session, at the end of which the necessity of more will be determined."

He spreads his arms.

"By my right as Seeker, on the authority of the council, I declare this trial over." He says. "And commend you both on acting honorably and carrying yourselves with dignity."

"Right, that's done.  Let's start the next one, shall we?"

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard paused.  "He's not insane," he said after a moment.

"Very well." Ryoko says. "While the accused makes his plea, will the Accuser step forward?"

Sam steps onto the platform of the accuser.

Edited by Rakawan

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko turns to you.

"The charges are dropped by unanimous vote." He says. "By majority vote you are both advised to report for counseling to Richard for one session, at the end of which the necessity of more will be determined."

He spreads his arms.

"By my right as Seeker, on the authority of the council, I declare this trial over." He says. "And commend you both on acting honorably and carrying yourselves with dignity."

*She nods and exhales* "So whats this session about? and why do we need to go to therapy?, We're not insane.." 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She nods and exhales* "So whats this session about? and why do we need to go to therapy?, We're not insane.." 

Your platform slides to the side.

"Given the facts revealed, there are many things you should know." He says. "And I sense that there are issues here that should be aired.  The therapy is to ensure both of you are mentally sound."

Just now, Rakawan said:

Your platform slides to the side.

"Given the facts revealed, there are many things you should know." He says. "And I sense that there are issues here that should be aired.  The therapy is to ensure both of you are mentally sound."

Richard looked at her sideways and winked.  "Don't worry, you'll find that I'm quite the unconventional psychiatrist.  Especially given that I attained my degree in psychology completely by accident."  He turned back to the proceedings.

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko gestures to a new platform.

"The next case will begin." He says. "Legion, how do you plead?"

Legion is led to a platform.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Tak waves his hand and another Nekros appears, clad in Mortos Binds.

"I would speak to your Sage." He says. "Find your brethren and bring them to me."

The other bows.

"As you command, Grandmaster." The (Ex) Apostate says. "Good to see you are well, Monk."

He vanishes in a puff of smoke.

"This individual." Tak asks. "What did he look like?"

*Sarah shakes her head*

I d-dont know much he w-was w-waring a hooded robe. His face looked, y-young, but old.  I couldn't tell if he w-was a shade, but I think he w-was.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman
found the post

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks up* "Whats this about?"

Therese visually frowned at the question

It is about us to decide how will you die, worthless collaborationist, she nearly spoke out loud the answer she made in her thoughts

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

It is about us to decide how will you die, worthless collaborator, she nearly spoke out loud the answer she made in her thoughts

A flash of movement draws your attention to Darrin. His head shakes almost imperceptibly as if he can sense your anger.

"Sven was brought to justice." He says. "So will Legion be."

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

It is about us to decide how will you die, worthless collaborationist, she nearly spoke out loud the answer she made in her thoughts

(( Quick qeastion, can others pick up, what she says, if they are capable of mind powers?, cuz Legion Has Narmon, so Mental abbtilys)) 

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of movement draws your attention to Darrin. His head shakes almost imperceptibly as if he can sense your anger.

"Sven was brought to justice." He says. "So will Legion be."

She smiled somewhat sweetly but also slightly sinister, "Indeed he will. And unlike this one, Sven wasn't cooperating with our main war adversary"

Edited by Teloch

27 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Legion scoffs* "Not guilty, infact I shouldn't even be here!"

He turns to Sam.

"What accusations do you bring against this man?" He asks.

"He assassinated and attempted to assassinate a fellow Tenno." She says. "He aided in the release and defense of a Sentient Lord."

She displays several images of Legion in the hangar before the explosion, and several familiar shots of him sniping Zaeed.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Sarah shakes her head*

I d-dont know much he w-was w-waring a hooded robe. His face looked, y-young, but old.  I couldn't tell if he w-was a shade, but I think he w-was.

"Wearing a robe?" Tak asked. "Was he glowing? We're did you first see him?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Wearing a robe?" Tak asked. "Was he glowing? We're did you first see him?"

N-no.  He, he w-wasn't glowing.  But, the robe w-would've hidden the glow, right?

"Sarah, I don't think shades can wear physical cloths, just what they died with."

*Sarah looks to Tak, then to Stabilis*

B-but he's dead, right?  couldn't he jus-

*Sarah's mouth snaps shut, and she begins to breath heavily, more sparks drifting from her eyes*

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

N-no.  He, he w-wasn't glowing.  But, the robe w-would've hidden the glow, right?

"Sarah, I don't think shades can wear physical cloths, just what they died with."

*Sarah looks to Tak, then to Stabilis*

B-but he's dead, right?  couldn't he jus-

*Sarah's mouth snaps shut, and she begins to breath heavily, more sparks drifting from her eyes*

"Calm yourself child." Tak says. "You do not want to overload. The shades can change appearance, yes, but not to physical material. Nor could he be solid so far out. No, something else is at work here."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"You felt that?" Sai'ah asks.

"If they call me a monster, what would they call the one who did this." Rip muses. "Devil, demon?"

"I'm guessing explanations aren't your strong suits. I'll just assume spine unicorns are involved, that's all I need to know."

10 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I'm guessing explanations aren't your strong suits. I'll just assume spine unicorns are involved, that's all I need to know."

"What was done to these people makes us look like Saints." Sai'ah says. 

31 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Calm yourself child." Tak says. "You do not want to overload. The shades can change appearance, yes, but not to physical material. Nor could he be solid so far out. No, something else is at work here."

*Stabilis pulls Sarah in a hug. Her breathing starts to slow.*

"Sarah, its alright. Deep breaths, clear mind."

*Stabilis looks up to Tak*

"Do you have any idea as to what is at play?"