The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

He turns to Sam.

"What accusations do you bring against this man?" He asks.

"He assassinated and attempted to assassinate a fellow Tenno." She says. "He aided in the release and defense of a Sentient Lord."

"I can confirm his aid of Xipha."

16 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"Well........The uh.....The relic's gone sir"

Tiny's helmet retracts and his face twists. He looks ready to explode.

"What my companion means." John says. "Is that it has been moved."

He taps the briefcase with his foot."

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol looks at John "Come again?"

"The relic was taken, briefly." John says. "When we recovered it we decided to keep it in this case for safety."

He opens the case and reaveals the glaive.

"Given the heightened security we saw it seemed appropriate." He said. "At least until the grate was fixed."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The relic was taken, briefly." John says. "When we recovered it we decided to keep it in this case for safety."

He opens the case and reaveals the glaive.

"Given the heightened security we saw it seemed appropriate." He said. "At least until the grate was fixed."

"And you couldnt have told us?"

18 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"And that's... good?" she asked, mostly confused.

((It's still night, right? When will it be morning?))

((It is evening. Gonna try a new mechanic soon.))

Sai'ah looks around.

"This appears to be the last of them." She says. "I almost feel sorry fir the cultists."

Rip is kneeling by a cage, fiddling with a lock. A small girl is inside covering her eyes.

Edited by Rakawan

Mira gestures and an image of Sai'ah appears. 

"Sai'ah, aka Nemesis, represents a dangerous element within our society." Mira says. "Her powers have only grown, defy explanation, and she has shown a violent and belligerent attitude that worries his council."

38 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Mira gestures and an image of Sai'ah appears. 

"Sai'ah, aka Nemesis, represents a dangerous element within our society." Mira says. "Her powers have only grown, defy explanation, and she has shown a violent and belligerent attitude that worries his council."

Richard sighed loudly and rubbed his forehead.  "For Lotus' sake, Mira, she's a teenager.  Are you honestly going to stand there and tell me you weren't belligerent when you were her age?"

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He turns to Sam.

"What accusations do you bring against this man?" He asks.

"He assassinated and attempted to assassinate a fellow Tenno." She says. "He aided in the release and defense of a Sentient Lord."

She displays several images of Legion in the hangar before the explosion, and several familiar shots of him sniping Zaeed.

((Your mind flashes back to Legion's trial.))

"Does the Accused wish to make a statement?" Ryoko asks.

Edited by Rakawan

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Your mind flashes back to Legion's trial.))

"Dies the Accused wish to make a statement?" Ryoko asks.

*She holds his arms and looks up to Sam* "The Target she so, calls, is "Zaeed", and I can assure you, everything I have done, he deserves it all!, I shouldn't even BE here!, What about my trail aginest Sam for killing my girl!"

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She holds his arms and looks up to Sam* "The Target she so, calls, is "Zaeed", and I can assure you, everything I have done, he deserves it all!, I shouldn't even BE here!, What about my trail aginest Sam for killing my girl!"

"You were a renegade assailant attacking Sam and Zaeed, as was your girl." Ryoko says. "Zaeed has been proven innocent. Therefore you have no standing to bring accusation."

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

"We need to increase unit cohesion, and trust. Maybe some training exercises might help"

John's breathing starts to increase.

"Training exercises?" Tiny asks. "Yes... that could do. Something tough, insurmountable. That could tie you all together."