The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"I'll oblige" Therese said, with the clear intent to kill the terrorist 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rises his hand* "Objection!, I request to personalty do this myself, I do not need a warrior to defend me"

*Legion Laughs* "There is no way I am fighting a egoistic person, I deserve a fair trial, I want to fight Zaeed!" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rises his hand* "Objection!, I request to personalty do this myself, I do not need a warrior to defend me"

"You are not a member of this council, and thus exempt for serving as a champion unless noominated by a member." Ryoko says. "These are laws passed down by... well us. But they are longstanding laws."

*Legion Laughs* "There is no way I am fighting a egoistic person, I deserve a fair trial, I want to fight Zaeed!" 

Ryoko's hand tightens around his Nikana.

"You will respect the council and its members." He says. "Or I will strike you down myself."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You are not a member of this council, and thus exempt for serving as a champion unless noominated by a member." Ryoko says. "These are laws passed down by... well us. But they are longstanding laws."

"melee only, to the death"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*He Sighs* "Then you may well just kill Legion now, he is not capable of fighting, the likes of you, I want to fight him personality, so I wish to request to fight him myself, to sort our own differences"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko's hand tightens around his Nikana.

"You will respect the council and its members." He says. "Or I will strike you down myself."

*He folds his arms* "I agree with, Him, I want to fight, him, not any of you!"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I am not the one who deprived her of a childhood." Tak says. "Not will I stand for being accused of such."

"I accuse you of nothing.  You say you do not have the patience to deal with a child, and I tell you that you must have that patience.  You cannot throw them onto the street, nor can you force them into labor.  They must learn, but through kindness."

*He wraps his hands around her ears, making sure that she will not hear what he is about to say*

"We were hunted.  From the Ten-0 voyage to the beginning of our adulthood we ran and hid in fear.  She was wounded, in pain from the void, and her frail body could not hold the stress.  She died without knowledge of a better world, a world where she could be safe.  She is traumatized, as would you be if this thing happened to you.  I had time to learn, and to cope.  She hasn't.  Have patience; we are as much the enemy as you are."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs* "Then you may well just kill Legion now, he is not capable of fighting, the likes of you, I want to fight him personality, so I wish to request to fight him myself, to sort our own differences"

*He folds his arms* "I agree with, Him, I want to fight, him, not any of you!"

"If you wish to declare a matter of honor you may do so." Ryoko says. "You may request a duel to first blood. But the challenge has been given and accepted and the terms set. I'm sorry, Trader. These are our laws."

He looks to Legion.

"I will give you one chance to withdraw your challenge." He says. "And be judged by the council. Only one."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"If you wish to declare a matter of honor you may do so." Ryoko says. "You may request a duel to first blood. But the challenge has been given and accepted and the terms set. I'm sorry, Trader. These are our laws."

He looks to Legion.

"I will give you one chance to withdraw your challenge." He says. "And be judged by the council. Only one."

*Zaeed Sighs and folds his arms* "Then I have no choice...Im sorry..Legion..but die by my hands, no one else" *It looks like, Zaeed is about to something Stupid*

------

*Legion turns* "Challenge redrawn...."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Sighs and folds his arms* "Then I have no choice...Im sorry..Legion..but die by my hands, no one else" *It looks like, Zaeed is about to something Stupid*

------

*Legion turns* "Challenge redrawn...."

Namira looks alarmed and you can almost hear her typing.

"Zaeed has requested to act as executioner in the event Legion is found guilty." Ryoko says. He seems to rush the words as if he suspects what could happen.

"Is this acceptable to the court?" He asks.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow, then he looks over* "If he has redrawn his challenge, then may I request a dual of first blood?, what ever that means, if someone wishes to clearfie?"

"It means you may wound, but not kill him." Ryoko says. "Are you declaring this a matter of honor?"

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He nods.

Maria is singing some sort of lullaby.

Sai'ah says her goodbyes and floats off towards the monastery.

Alice watched Sai'ah leave, as her facemask retracted and covered her face again. "Follow me." She said in an almost neutral tone.

Passing through the restaurant, the sign at the door changed to 'closed' and the remaining late night customers were asked to leave by the waiter Ospreys and the 'blood lickers' (MOAs).

Going downstairs they would end up in the dungeon. The doors leading to other rooms were closed, so Maria wouldn't see the scary parts. She led them to the guest room, which surprisingly wasn't creepy at all, despite the psychopathic owner of the place.

"Here you are. You can stay here as long as you want, I don't really care." she sounded exhausted, floating closer to the ground than usually.

*He looks* "Ah..Well, I chuold do that, but what if we kill by mistake?, if that happens, but in any event, Yes..."

Ryoko seems to think.

"Actually a matter of honor requires a duel to concession, that is till one party concedes defeat." Tirion says. "First blood is hard to track."

Ryoko nods.

"Then I declare this duel legitimate." He says. "The Dueling Chamber will be prepared."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice watched Sai'ah leave, as her facemask retracted and covered her face again. "Follow me." She said in an almost neutral tone.

Passing through the restaurant, the sign at the door changed to 'closed' and the remaining late night customers were asked to leave by the waiter Ospreys and the 'blood lickers' (MOAs).

Going downstairs they would end up in the dungeon. The doors leading to other rooms were closed, so Maria wouldn't see the scary parts. She led them to the guest room, which surprisingly wasn't creepy at all, despite the psychopathic owner of the place.

"Here you are. You can stay here as long as you want, I don't really care." she sounded exhausted, floating closer to the ground than usually.

Rip tucks Maria into the bed.

"I will be back in the morning." He says. "I need to 'unwind'. She will be safe here."

It is not a question.

He flexes his muscles and leaves.

Ryoko seems to think.

"Actually a matter of honor requires a duel to concession, that is till one party concedes defeat." Tirion says. "First blood is hard to track."

Ryoko nods.

"Then I declare this duel legitimate." He says. "The Dueling Chamber will be prepared."

Even though Therese really wanted to take down the collaborationist herself and was about to voice her disapproval, the haggler stated it to be the matter of honor - of something she grew to respect before and after getting acquainted with the Hexis doctrine. She simply waved her hand.

"As long as the suspect gets punished, I don't care how he dies"

Edited by Teloch

Ryoko seems to think.

Ryoko nods.

*Zaeed nods* "Understood,,"

____

*Legion exhales, almost getting ready* "Ready.."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Understood,,"

____

*Legion exhales, almost getting ready* "Ready.."

The platforms flare and the room shifts. Zaeed and Harbinger sit facing eachother.

A Skana sits before each.

Energy plays as they move as force projectors sit ready to disable both if one forfeits.

"If you forfeit simply say "I yield."." Ryoko says. "The duel will begin once both declare they are ready."

Edited by Rakawan

Alice sighed, not really caring anymore. She closed the door to the guestroom, scribbling a quick glyph on it before heading to her room.

After she reached her room, she closed the door, locked it, and slid down to the floor against it, her feet touching the ground after quite a long time. He face mask retracted, revealing her tear soaked eyes and the sounds of crying, getting gradually worse each minute. During the mission, that smile she had was just another mask, hiding her sorrow and sadness.

Knowing Sai'ah's reasons and understanding still didn't get her one step closer to being OK with it. She just sat there until morning, a complete wreck, the door hiding her crying from the outside world.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The platforms flare and the room shifts. Zaeed and Harbinger sit facing eachother.

A Skana sits before each.

Energy plays as they move as force projectors sit ready to disable both if one forfeits.

"If you forfeit simply say "I yield."." Ryoko says. "The duel will begin once both declare they are ready."

*Zaeed nods, he grabs the Skana* "Small qeastion, Tenno Powers, or not?, With that answer I will be, Ready"

-----

*Legion takes it and agrees* "Yes, I am ready, but yes, Tenno Powers?"

*Zaeed nods, he grabs the Skana* "Small qeastion, Tenno Powers, or not?, With that answer I will be, Ready"

-----

*Legion takes it and agrees* "Yes, I am ready, but yes, Tenno Powers?"

"No." Ryoko says. "Blades only."

He fingers his blade.

"Anyone who violates that rule, will answer to me." He says.

Edited by Rakawan