The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael nods, then pulls out a small bag from under his shirt. From this he pulls out one Kama prime*

[colot=0000FF]I saw Sarah spin dis around. Can ya teach me how to do dat?[/color]

The old Tenno seems to weigh something in his mind.

"I have no time fur special lessons." He says finally. "But if you wish to practice Kata with the Bo, along with my students, I see no reason to stop you."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

"So all we have to do is walk through a hail of gunfire to get that"

"Seems like we have to choose." John says. "Risk our necks to treat him, hobble along at his speed, or...."

No one wants to state the other option. 

The rising panels now provide cover for your current location. However you soon hear the thud of high impact rounds. The oanejs begin to crack. It seems you are not allowed to stay still forever.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Seems like we have to choose." John says. "Risk our necks to treat him, hobble along at his speed, or...."

No one wants to state the other option. 

The rising panels now provide cover for your current location. However you soon hear the thud of high impact rounds. The oanejs begin to crack. It seems you are not allowed to stay still forever.

"Ill go" Sol backs up and takes a flying leap into cover

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The old Tenno seems to weigh something in his mind.

"I have no time fur special lessons." He says finally. "But if you wish to practice Kata with the I, along with my students, I see no reason to stop you."

*Michael looks at them for a bit, then nods*

Can I use my sickle?  Or do I got to use dem sticks?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael looks at them for a bit, then nods*

Can I use my sickle?  Or do I got to use dem sticks?

"I will satisfy the child'a curiosity." A voice says. Another Tenno with a Nikana steps up. "Master Cass."

"Blademaster Philip." Cass says. "I do not protest."

Philip leads you a short distance away. 

"The first lesson of swordplay." He says. "The sharp end goes in the enemy. Never in you. If you manage to impair yourself on your own blade I will no longer recognize you as my student, is that clear?"

He seems to be reciting something he was told.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I will satisfy the child'a curiosity." A voice says. Another Tenno with a Nikana steps up. "Master Cass."

"Blademaster Philip." Cass says. "I do not protest."

Philip leads you a short distance away. 

"The first lesson of swordplay." He says. "The sharp end goes in the enemy. Never in you. If you manage to impair yourself on your own blade I will no longer recognize you as my student, is that clear?"

He seems to be reciting something he was told.

*Michael nods*

That like my dad told me; don touch da blade. It always sharp.

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol looks back at Mick "No man left behind. Thats the number one rule."  He then turns and takes off, sprinting towards the Med kit

You hear yelling behind you. One seems to be doing a very manic dance, complete with firing at the source of the lasers. Gunfire peppers his location as he ducks and weaves.

You reach the med kit.

John is also distracting the turrets that seem to react to motion. With both flailing erratically you are able to grab the kit and return.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael nods*

That like my dad told me; don touch da blade. It always sharp.

"The second truth." Philip says. "That thing in your hands is a tool. It is not evil, nor does it have its own will. You are responsible for its action, as they are your own."

Just now, Rakawan said:

You hear yelling behind you. One seems to be doing a very manic dance, complete with firing at the source of the lasers. Gunfire peppers his location as he ducks and weaves.

You reach the med kit.

John is also distracting the turrets that seem to react to motion. With both flailing erratically you are able to grab the kit and return.

Sol rushes back, then stops and tosses the medkit to Nick"patch him up" he then turns to look at the Skana

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Sol rushes back, then stops and tosses the medkit to Nick"patch him up" he then turns to look at the Skana

The Skana sits on the same oedastal it always has. However it seems slightly lower. Closer to the hatch in the ground. It appears there is a time limit on top of everything else.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Baro sits speaking, drinking tea. He seems to be observing some ceremony. 

"Ahh Trader." He says. "I was told you were hospitalized. It is good to see you well."

*He smiles* "I'm doing fine, yes thank you Baro, and well they allowed me to come out, my wounds heal well, How are you Mr.Baro?, Any good new things lately?" *He rubs his chin* "Oh and I want to thank you greatly for the gift, tho I am unsure what it does"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He smiles* "I'm doing fine, yes thank you Baro, and well they allowed me to come out, my wounds heal well, How are you Mr.Baro?, Any good new things lately?" *He rubs his chin* "Oh and I want to thank you greatly for the gift, tho I am unsure what it does"

"It should stop you from getting hit as hard." He says smoothly. "And I have some new wares."

6 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol looks at the others "Mick, how long do you think you'd last running on that leg?"

Nick patches the wound.

Mick stands, testing it. 

"Until the painkiller's wear off." He says. "So no clue, boss."

One and John are breathing hard.

"It changes." One says. "Every step, the layout changes."

10 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

*Michael stares at him*

Well, yeah. Wheat don cut itself.

"The third truth." He says. "The blade cuts, the wheat resists. The wheat does not want to be cut, it wants to stand."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles, he then press's the button it, to test the shield's strength* "Oh, what are you new wares?" 

"More flglorious decorations or sentinels and kavats." He says. "Which, surprisingly, do not seem to be well received. The Orokin themselves would have prized these behind emasure, but all Tenno seem to want is more ways to dismember enemies."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"More flglorious decorations or sentinels and kavats." He says. "Which, surprisingly, do not seem to be well received. The Orokin themselves would have prized these behind emasure, but all Tenno seem to want is more ways to dismember enemies."

*Zaeed looks around* "I heard, you latest find, had quite alot of times, you might be lucky, as I am after alot of items, today" *He grabs out his list and hands it over*

<List: PRISMA SHADE, MACHETE WRAITH,MARA DETRON,KI'TEER ARROW SKIN,PEDESTAL PRIME, SANDS OF INAROS BLUEPRINT>  

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around* "I heard, you latest find, had quite alot of times, you might be lucky, as I am after alot of items, today" *He grabs out his list and hands it over*

<List: PRISMA SHADE, MACHETE WRAITH,MARA DETRON,KI'TEER ARROW SKIN,PEDESTAL PRIME, SANDS OF INAROS BLUEPRINT>  

Baro politely refuses the list.

"In good time." He says. "My shop will open in a day or so and we can discuss business then. Now come, you must be hungry, and I am curious about your little adventure."