The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*While following Cyris begins to talk about the tech he worked with

"Mostly orokin, sentient, and tenno but I can work with corpus also."

"How about Orokin shielding?" The officer asks. "We are having trouble getting the shields back to full."

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Well, I suppose that style must come with a price.  No matter."  A limbo frame walks through the doors, his colors now cleaned and shined.  He stands by Max, and tips his hat in a flamboyant bow.  "Dear sir, I am quite certain that my systems will continue to work properly for a good while."  Max only pays him the slightest of minds, instead addressing the woman. "Which room is vacant?  I would prefer one on the top floor, balcony if you have those."

((300 Pages?  THIS!  IS!  HOMEWORLD!))

"We do have a top floor available with a balconey." She says. "It offers a wonderful view of downtown."

She grabs a card and hands t to you.

"Room 312." She says. "This will unlock the door."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We do have a top floor available with a balconey." She says. "It offers a wonderful view of downtown."

She grabs a card and hands t to you.

"Room 312." She says. "This will unlock the door."

Johnathan grabs the card, and then leads Max to the elevator.  "Do you imagine that this journey will be a fruitful one?"  "Well, whether the turn out to be living in any form of harmony, or if it is no different than a corpus/human settlement, then we will have learned something.  So yes."  Johnathan leads him to the room, and the pulls out his luggage from his top-hat.  Max walks around the room, feeling the walls, the tables, everything, to give him an accurate layout of the room.  He would be able to walk around freely without much concentration as long as no one moved anything around.  On a desk, Max set a small, simple yet ornate jar with a shiny black button-like object.  There is no obvious way to open it.  Johnathan rings up room service.  "The usual sir?"  Max nods.

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan grabs the card, and then leads Max to the elevator.  "Do you imagine that this journey will be a fruitful one?"  "Well, whether the turn out to be living in any form of harmony, or if it is no different than a corpus/human settlement, then we will have learned something.  So yes."  Johnathan leads him to the room, and the pulls out his luggage from his top-hat.  Max walks around the room, feeling the walls, the tables, everything, to give him an accurate layout of the room.  He would be able to walk around freely without much concentration as long as no one moved anything around.  On a desk, Max set a small, simple yet ornate jar with a shiny black button-like object.  There is no obvious way to open it.  Johnathan rings up room service.  "The usual sir?"  Max nods.

The room is quite spacious. The walls are decorated with inlaid metal trim. There is a screen set into the wall and the bathroom has a massive hottub and an oversized sink. The beds are extremely fluffy, yet firm.

A serving osprey floats to the door.

"Your order sir?" It asks, the voice that of a kindly old butler.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"That shouldn't be a problem. Just show me the way."

He leads you to a massive room. Power cables run through it to a box like device. Several techs are looking at the sides with puzzled looks. 

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Just show me to the main console and I'll get to work." 

*He looks at the box suspiciously

The console is on the box. It seems to glitch between Orokin and Tenno letters. 

A bar on the bottom of the screen shows that the shields are at half capacity. A button is flashing red next to the bar.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The room is quite spacious. The walls are decorated with inlaid metal trim. There is a screen set into the wall and the bathroom has a massive hottub and an oversized sink. The beds are extremely fluffy, yet firm.

A serving osprey floats to the door.

"Your order sir?" It asks, the voice that of a kindly old butler.

"A bottle of scotch, clean, and a small flask of vanilla, for flavoring."  Max pulled out a pocket watch, flipped it in his hand a few times, then put it back. The world sounded busy, like there was something going on. He would wait a bit, just until it began to calm down. Then, he would study the people. And who knows? He might even get to sell a few dusty mods. 

The Worm sat on a cushioned seat looking at panels. 

Dixon hefted his rifle. It was a log shot. But he could make it. He knew he could. One round, maximum penetration, and it would be over.

Of course so would he. Even with the silencer's the Hrineer would go on high alert. He had enough trouble evading them now. He was good, but this place was locked up tighter than Darrin's closet. 

He pondered what he had seen. A souvenir, a project? Why would he have a...

Voices. He had to move.

He cast one last look at the Kween and then sprang to new cover. A patrol walked past below his new perch. There was no longer a good angle to the Kween. That and the layers of shielded glass would have thrown off his shot. Still... he wanted to take it. 

He forced his pride down. Now was not the time. He needed to get to a safe area. Needed to find an unguarded console to send his message. 

He had once scoffed at mentions of weapons that could destroy planets. But those cannons he had seen... 

There was a console, across the way. He looked around, readied himself, and sprang forwards.

An armored hand grabbed his arm and yanked him back.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*He walks up to the box, reads the box, and examines the red button.

The system seems to have an override preventing fully charging the shields. The button appears to be a manual command to charge, but given its flashing nature it does not look like it will work. Several errors plague the system. 

"Coolant leak in section four."

"Fuel shortage in area five."

"Unathorized drone in drainage tubes."

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"A bottle of scotch, clean, and a small flask of vanilla, for flavoring."  Max pulled out a pocket watch, flipped it in his hand a few times, then put it back. The world sounded busy, like there was something going on. He would wait a bit, just until it began to calm down. Then, he would study the people. And who knows? He might even get to sell a few dusty mods. 

The osprey beeps and leaves. A few seconds later the door opens and a well-dressed man in a balck suit with a red tie walks in. 

"Your order, Maxim." He says, setting it on the table. "Can I get you anything else?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

The system seems to have an override preventing fully charging the shields. The button appears to be a manual command to charge, but given its flashing nature it does not look like it will work. Several errors plague the system. 

"Coolant leak in section four."

"Fuel shortage in area five."

"Unathorized drone in drainage tubes."

"Officer it seems you have a coolant leak in section four, a fuel shortage in section five, and an unauthorized drone in the drainage tubes. I also expect your running too much on your power system which wouldn't help." 

*He presses some buttons on the console to bring up the power chart

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Officer it seems you have a coolant leak in section four, a fuel shortage in section five, and an unauthorized drone in the drainage tubes. I also expect your running too much on your power system which wouldn't help." 

*He presses some buttons on the console to bring up the power chart

The chart shows that the power requirements are well below the capacity, however there seems to be a bit of programming stopping the full powers system from running.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*He sends an override to the computer to alow the proper amount of energy to flow through the ship

The computer rejects it, stating that such would cause a massive surge. It seems several conduits are blocked, limiting energy flows to already strained systems.

Edited by Rakawan

Ares checked his comms. None of the other infiltrators had checked in yet. But they would. He could wait. The Grineer would not find him.

((For the cost of two SSP you can be one of these infiltrator's. They are all members of Synergy and have limited gear, stealth weapons only. Their actions will affect what happens during the assault. To purchase one contact me.))

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Rip outs a hand on your shoulder and you both find yourself in a void conclave room. 

Sai'ah and Nemesis stand back to back facing several Nyx and Namira. A black and silver Nyx moves to flank them.

"Kill them all!" Nemesis roarsa an charges. 

Sai'ah yanks her back.

"No!" She says, raising her voice. "Listen. Don't do this. Not yet. I need her!"

Alice shakes her head, trying to ignore the fact that she can barely even take a seat before sh!t hits the fan again.
"Listen to your master, Nemesis..."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The soldier checks something on his wrist.

"Right this way sir." He says. He leads you to the War room. "The others are inside."

"Many thanks, young man.  Now, I'm sure you have other duties, so I'll send you on your way."  He stepped through the door and quickly scanned the room, then walked straight for Alan.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice shakes her head, trying to ignore the fact that she can barely even take a seat before sh!t hits the fan again.
"Listen to your master, Nemesis..."

Namira stalks forward.

"Kill Nemesis." She says. "She is vulnerable."

"No!" Sai'ah says. "You can't... I need her. You have no idea what's about to happen."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sam touches her earpiece.

"Dirge... I'm... but I..." She says. "No I understand. But I just... alright, I am ready."

"Good." Dirge says, stepping from the shadows of the room. "Suit up and get ready."

"I did not invite you." Baro says.

"No one ever does." Dirge says. "Rather rude of them when you think of it."

*Zaeed gets up and looks over to them* "Sorry Mr.Baro, but I'm sure Mr.Drige, has a reason, correct?..."

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Many thanks, young man.  Now, I'm sure you have other duties, so I'll send you on your way."  He stepped through the door and quickly scanned the room, then walked straight for Alan.

"Paladin?" Alan asks. "You're still Alive?"