The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Not really." Dirge says. "I just like reminding people who's keeping an eye on them."

*He sighs, then bows his head* "My deepest apologies Mr.Baro, forgive his rudeness, but I do bealive something is wrong, I am sorry to cut this wonderful evening short, but Dirge needs us"

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs, then bows his head* "My deepest apologies Mr.Baro, forgive his rudeness, but I do bealive something is wrong, I am sorry to cut this wonderful evening short, but Dirge needs u

"I need Sam." Dirge says. "The two of you should remain here, where it is safe."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Namira stalks forward.

"Kill Nemesis." She says. "She is vulnerable."

"No!" Sai'ah says. "You can't... I need her. You have no idea what's about to happen."

"Then tell us, while there's still time. If not..." Alice gripped the axe on her back, but held her ground. She knew the demon would backstab it's master if it had the chance, but Sai'ah seems to know something they don't. It could be a game changer for all they know, so she needs to hear it first before making a move.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Then tell us, while there's still time. If not..." Alice gripped the axe on her back, but held her ground. She knew the demon would backstab it's master if it had the chance, but Sai'ah seems to know something they don't. It could be a game changer for all they know, so she needs to hear it first before making a move.

"The Kweens." Sai'ah says. "They attacked one of our sisters. Tried to twist her. The council knows. They are planning to attack the Kween. I need Nemesis for that. To see if I can gain control of her mind, pull information from it. She can help us."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"The Kweens." Sai'ah says. "They attacked one of our sisters. Tried to twist her. The council knows. They are planning to attack the Kween. I need Nemesis for that. To see if I can gain control of her mind, pull information from it. She can help us."

"And what then?" Alice asks "What makes you think Nemesis will stay loyal? I've had dealings with demons before. They only stay obedient for so long."

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"And what then?" Alice asks "What makes you think Nemesis will stay loyal? I've had dealings with demons before. They only stay obedient for so long."

Nemesis feigns shock.

"I'm hurt, of daughter of devils." She says. "What sort of beast would bite the hand that feeds it such delicious inner torment?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"I will allocate roles further once I know more about what we are dealing with." Darrin says. "But anything you send I will find use for."

Melanie is speaking to several Archons and Seraphs.

Ryoko is speaking to several other Tenno.

Teloch reapproached the hologram and began to study it for the points of his landing troops deployment. Sectors Tamu and Taveuni caught his attention. Perhaps it would be reasonable to employ a joint assault that would interlock at the central node - Koro. That would probably speed up the sabotage phase and make it for the sooner extraction. Seem like Seonah will also have to join the operation...

At some point, his gaze turned deep inside his memory and he lost in his thoughts.

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( I fixed the error))

((His words still apply.))

"I need Sam." Dirge says. "You are injured, blinded, and unable to use transference. You would only be risking your life."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

Nemesis feigns shock.

"I'm hurt, of daughter of devils." She says. "What sort of beast would bite the hand that feeds it such delicious inner torment?"

"One that seeks to quench it's neverending greed..." replied Alice with a bitter tongue.

Just now, Rakawan said:

((Ships words still apply.))

"I need Sam." Dirge says. "You are injured, blinded, and unable to use transference. You would only be risking your life."

((kk))

*He walks to him* "I won;'t allow Sam to go on her own!, And Im perfectly capable of...fighting, I'll use transference, I...what if shes hurt when I;m not...there..."

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Teloch reapproached the hologram and began to study it for the points of his landing troops deployment. Sectors Tamu and Taveuni caught his attention. Perhaps it would be reasonable to employ a joint assault that would interlock at the central node - Koro. That would probably speed up the sabotage phase and make it for the sooner extraction. Seem like Seonah will also have to join the operation...

At some point, his gaze turned deep inside his memory and he lost in his thoughts.

The Hologram Sparks to life and a Loki perches on a stretch of rock.

"Dixon to Phenix. Does anyone read me?" He asks. 

A strange female Grineer stands behind him. It looks like a Ballista with prosthetic blade-like legs. ((Think modern day running prosthetics)) 

She appears to carry no weapons, but there are strange attachments on her arm. Hidden blades perhaps.

She scans the area around Dixon, as if standing lookout.

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"One that seeks to quench it's neverending greed..." replied Alice with a bitter tongue.

"It's true I have no intention of releasing this morsel." Nemesis says. "But the girl has a point. Hasn't her fast grasp of Psionics surprised you, Namira? Did it ever occur to out that maybe she was tapping someone else's knowledge?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Hologram Sparks to life and a Loki perches on a stretch of rock.

"Dixon to Phenix. Does anyone read me?" He asks. 

A strange female Grineer stands behind him. It looks like a Ballista with prosthetic blade-like legs. ((Think modern day running prosthetics)) 

She appears to carry no weapons, but there are strange attachments on her arm. Hidden blades perhaps.

She scans the area around Dixon, as if standing lookout.

"Behind you, Dixion!" Teloch replied sharply.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

((kk))

*He walks to him* "I won;'t allow Sam to go on her own!, And Im perfectly capable of...fighting, I'll use transference, I...what if shes hurt when I;m not...there..."

"She will be using transference." Dirge says. "What can you do to protect her in your state?"

He seems honestly curious.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"She will be using transference." Dirge says. "What can you do to protect her in your state?"

He seems honestly curious.

*He sighs* "I'll stay with her, give her fire support, I can't see long range, but if someone trys to capture her..or..." *Theres a painc in his voice*

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"It's true I have no intention of releasing this morsel." Nemesis says. "But the girl has a point. Hasn't her fast grasp of Psionics surprised you, Namira? Did it ever occur to out that maybe she was tapping someone else's knowledge?"

Alice looked to Namira for her response.

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Behind you, Dixion!" Teloch replied sharply.

"He is aware." The Grineer says. "Hurry, Tenno. We will have to move soon."

Darrin tilts his head.

"They actually cloned one." He says, as if mildly surprised. "Activate Dark Cloud protocol. Runner, how many are there of you?"

The Grineer's gaze becomes unfocused at the mention of the phrase.

"Three were made, one is available for tasking." She says. "One defected on Uranus. One was sent to kill her and was redeemed."

"Update mission parameters." Darrin says. "Infiltrate and sabotage the engines."

The Grineer nods and springs off.

"Dixon." Ryoko says. "Report."

"You have to call off the attack." Dixon says. "They have hear new cannons, tectonic rounds, meant for anti-colony operations. Our Dreadnoughts won't even get close."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

*He checks the blockage to see if it's computerized or physical blockage 

The system shows no readings. It does however give a location. It appears the block is towards the main cannon, two levels down.