The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I should have killed you when I had the chance." Namira snarls.

"You never had the chance child." Nemesis says. "What of you, butcher? Do you want to kill me?"

"I want to do so, much, more, than just kill you..." Alice replied through gritted teeth.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs* "I'll stay with her, give her fire support, I can't see long range, but if someone trys to capture her..or..." *Theres a painc in his voice*

"You're call Newblood." Dirge says.

"If he uses transference he can see." She says. "He's a good fighter. We'll need Vauban's to lock down key points."

"Your call." Dirge says. "Let's pray you're right, for your sake."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The osprey beeps and leaves. A few seconds later the door opens and a well-dressed man in a balck suit with a red tie walks in. 

"Your order, Maxim." He says, setting it on the table. "Can I get you anything else?"

"No. actually, a nice place to clean a suit would be good."  Johnathan had finished pulling every thing out of his hat, almost. The large opticore remained in it. Max opened up a folder, and began to read. Each hand moving across its own paper. 

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

((where were we?))

((On Theylin's ship.))

There is a blur of light and then ou all find yourself standing next to the Skana as Officers bicker.

"They cheated."

"They were resourceful."

"Reckless, who charges after a tunneler?"

"We've seen worse performance."

"The trial is not complete."

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I want to do so, much, more, than just kill you..." Alice replied through gritted teeth.

"I want to study you." Darrin says coldly. "You are a fascinating specimen."

Sai'ah lays down her weapons.

"Please." She says. "I want her gone too. But I need her knowledge."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"No. actually, a nice place to clean a suit would be good."  Johnathan had finished pulling every thing out of his hat, almost. The large opticore remained in it. Max opened up a folder, and began to read. Each hand moving across its own paper. 

"I can take that for you." The man says. "I'll have it cleaned and returned within the hour."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You're call Newblood." Dirge says.

"If he uses transference he can see." She says. "He's a good fighter. We'll need Vauban's to lock down key points."

"Your call." Dirge says. "Let's pray you're right, for your sake."

*Zaeed nods* "I agree with Sam, I'll be able to see, with it, and I can lock key points, I only wish to help scout, but I have to ask where..are..we...going?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I can take that for you." The man says. "I'll have it cleaned and returned within the hour."

"Oh no, not now. I was talking about later. But, since you seem to be so willing, I suppose I just need to ring the bell."  His brow furrowed slightly as he read over a line of brail. His other hand stopped, and he reread the line. "Johnathan, do you think you can rift jump to the tenno villge?" "Indubitably, sir". "Good. I have a small topic to focus on, but I need a Tenno's mindset for it."  The line was about the psychics, a vague description of 'mind pokers' given by the Tenno who told him about Phenix. 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "I agree with Sam, I'll be able to see, with it, and I can lock key points, I only wish to help scout, but I have to ask where..are..we...going?"

"You will be briefed on that when we reach our HQ." Dirge says. "Follow me."

He exits the house and starts off at a brisk jog.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Oh no, not now. I was talking about later. But, since you seem to be so willing, I suppose I just need to ring the bell."  His brow furrowed slightly as he read over a line of brail. His other hand stopped, and he reread the line. "Johnathan, do you think you can rift jump to the tenno villge?" "Indubitably, sir". "Good. I have a small topic to focus on, but I need a Tenno's mindset for it."  The line was about the psychics, a vague description of 'mind pokers' given by the Tenno who told him about Phenix. 

"Interesting book." The man says while grabbing the suit. "What is it about?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You will be briefed on that when we reach our HQ." Dirge says. "Follow me."

He exits the house and starts off at a brisk jog.

*Zaeed nods* "Shell I get into my Warframe...Oh..*He Walks over to Baro and offers his hand* "A pleasure to spend the  evening with you Mr.Baro, I look forward to your next visit, into the relay, I hope you kept my list" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Shell I get into my Warframe...Oh..*He Walks over to Baro and offers his hand* "A pleasure to spend the  evening with you Mr.Baro, I look forward to your next visit, into the relay, I hope you kept my list" 

Sam is already moving and Dirge is far ahead when you exit the house.

"Come on." Sam says. "Try to keep up."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Interesting book." The man says while grabbing the suit. "What is it about?"

"While it is interesting, it is no book. This is just a description given to me by the Tenno whom I bribed to get me here. Of course, because he was as giddy as a kavat over food, his descriptions are a good deal, vague."  Max stacks the papers back on top of each other. "But, if what he said about the power harnesses are true, then the engineering here is rather, low. But that doesnt concern me much. What does concern me is these, 'mind pokers'."  Max grabs a glass and poors a bit of scotch, drinking it in slow, deliberate sips. He listened to the man's heartbeat, any vibration from his face that would occur with a lie. "Do you know anything about the psychics here?"

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"While it is interesting, it is no book. This is just a description given to me by the Tenno whom I bribed to get me here. Of course, because he was as giddy as a kavat over food, his descriptions are a good deal, vague."  Max stacks the papers back on top of each other. "But, if what he said about the power harnesses are true, then the engineering here is rather, low. But that doesnt concern me much. What does concern me is these, 'mind pokers'."  Max grabs a glass and poors a bit of scotch, drinking it in slow, deliberate sips. He listened to the man's heartbeat, any vibration from his face that would occur with a lie. "Do you know anything about the psychics here?"

"Heard some rumors sir." The man says. "Also heard rumors about tenno raising the dead, and about an eldritch horror coming to consume the mind of a child. I'd say there are all about the same likelihood."

He does not appear to be lying. 

Looking around, Lydia made sure there weren't any Grineer in the vicinity before locking the door.  Over an encryped text channel, she sent a message to Ares.

I've found a generator room, but I don't know what it powers.  It doesn't look too heavily defended.  Orders?

Never before had 'wait for orders' been more important.  Ares had a direct line to Darrin, and Darrin was going to plan the entire assault.  He alone could see the entire picture.  She was just a (conveniently well-placed) piece on a very large board.

Edited by Yzjdriel

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Looking around, she made sure there weren't any Grineer in the vicinity before locking the door.  Over an encryped text channel, she sent a message to Ares.

I've found a generator room, but I don't know what it powers.  It doesn't look to heavily defended.  Orders?

Never before had 'wait for orders' been more important.  Ares had a direct line to Darrin, and Darrin was going to plan the entire assault.  He alone could see the entire picture.  She was just a (conveniently well-placed) piece on a very large board.

"Find out what it powers and report back." He says. "Any word on the location of the Kween?"

Edited by Rakawan

44 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Damien looked around.  "WTC...  That's never Ol' Bullseye!"

It appeared that the ol' Bullseye failed to notice the new arrival behind Dixion's broadcast.

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Dixon." Ryoko says. "Report."

"You have to call off the attack." Dixon says. "They have hear new cannons, tectonic rounds, meant for anti-colony operations. Our Dreadnoughts won't even get close."

According to the previous plan, the infiltration teams were supposed to destroy the defences. The latest update implied that these infiltration teams are either to be deployed, or, if it was up to Dixion to commit the sabotage, they have difficulties with the task. Having a habit to calculate all of the possible alternatives, Teloch quickly came up with an idea. The only problem behind that idea was that it would require to partially give away some of the information on their perhaps the second most classified project to Miraalaners, who, judging by the reports, are quite addicted to new technology and even more so to entire technological concepts.

He locked his heavy gaze on Ryoko's truth sigil, probably trying to measure his trust.

Edited by Teloch

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Heard some rumors sir." The man says. "Also heard rumors about tenno raising the dead, and about an eldritch horror coming to consume the mind of a child. I'd say there are all about the same likelihood."

He does not appear to be lying. 

"Hmm. No worries, I plan on finding out myself. And dont worry about them looming in my thoughts; most of my memories are filled with what I currently see. Which just so happend to be giving me a splitting headache."  Johnathan pulls out a pill bottle, and Max takes one. He sets his drink down, only partly finished. "At what time do you wish to embark, sir?"  Max listened to the outside world, judging how busy it still was. "When things quite down. And thank you, good sir.  If I ever have need of you again, I know how to ring a bell. Even if it is electronic."