The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Walks in, then broadcasts* <He Leads frowned in his seat, squirting> "Whats going on here?, Talk about Fashion Frame, No offense, but Stalk Vibe here"

"These are our colors." Dirge says. "Stalker is more... dull."

Sam broadcasts a link to her transference chamber.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, looking concerned."

"Ah! Right! I mean to trade." He nodded vehemently as he tossed aside the flower, then looked about the crowded cabin; reaching out to somewhere off screen to pull over an impressively immaculate Vaya Ayatan Sculpture; filled with several stars, it gleamed with a level of opulence the more ragged Strider couldn't hope to match.

Regardless, he held it up proudly, infront of the screen;

"Ayatan. Sculptures." He nodded, pronouncing each word with a beaming pride, he looked at the one in his hands and tapped the gilded head of it,

"A-and other more, personal creations... They're pretty too." He nodded again, as he set aside the sculpture and looked around, then back to the screen;

"I trade in herbs as well; Ruk's claw, Dragon-lily, Threshcone... A few others." He shrugged as he shifted the red cloth about his chest a bit, 

"I'm also a very good story-teller" he inclined his head, once again; though tapped the brass mockery of an eye on the good side of his Knave helm...

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin looks at the Graxx and then back at Doren.

"Unless we take them offline." He says. "Kal'rok, how nice of you to join us."

Doren looks over and nods before looking over the display. "We could have an incursion team go in and disable the guns so the main force could move in, but I dunno what else the Grineer could have up their sleeves for us. Could be mines, and whatever else."

Just now, Blood_Strider said:

"Ah! Right! I mean to trade." He nodded vehemently as he tossed aside the flower, then looked about the crowded cabin; reaching out to somewhere off screen to pull over an impressively immaculate Vaya Ayatan Sculpture; filled with several stars, it gleamed with a level of opulence the more ragged Strider couldn't hope to match.

Regardless, he held it up proudly, infront of the screen;

"Ayatan. Sculptures." He nodded, pronouncing each word with a beaming pride, he looked at the one in his hands and tapped the gilded head of it,

"A-and other more, personal creations... They're pretty too." He nodded again, as he set aside the sculpture and looked around, then back to the screen;

"I trade in herbs as well; Ruk's claw, Dragon-lily, Threshcone... A few others." He shrugged as he shifted the red cloth about his chest a bit, 

"I'm also a very good story-teller" he inclined his head, once again; though tapped the brass mockery of an eye on the good side of his Knave helm...

Simon looks through Tenno Council records to see if they have anything on this individual.

"Well." He says. "We may have a story for you to tell, Chronicler."

Just now, OrlockCedar said:

Doren looks over and nods before looking over the display. "We could have an incursion team go in and disable the guns so the main force could move in, but I dunno what else the Grineer could have up their sleeves for us. Could be mines, and whatever else."

"Reports indicate they have multiple mine systems." Darrin says. "Our Dreadnoughts can clear a path. What worries me is those guns."

Kal walks up.

"Tectonic rounds." He says. "Meant for anti-colony strikes. They will be difficult. I advise removing them from play."

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"These are our colors." Dirge says. "Stalker is more... dull."

Sam broadcasts a link to her transference chamber.

"How are you feeling?" She asks, looking concerned."

*He looks over to her, his appearance has changed a bit, his new cybernetics are installed* <He leans closer, eyeing her, and smiles> "Feeling great, my new cybernetics work great, guess you can call me a full Tenno now, hahaha, First Class!"   

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Reports indicate they have multiple mine systems." Darrin says. "Our Dreadnoughts can clear a path. What worries me is those guns."

Kal walks up.

"Tectonic rounds." He says. "Meant for anti-colony strikes. They will be difficult. I advise removing them from play."

Doren rubs the chin of his helmet for a moment. "What if we have a infiltration team with archwings go in via the shipping tunnels? Sneak inside and take those guns out of commission." He would point to the small shipping tunnel on the side of the fortress. It would most likely be harder to see due to its placement and size compared to the rest of the fortress. 

Records might show something akin to a rather... spotty presence as a Tenno; The Strider was originally called as 'Sanguildr' before his Liset was shot down over Ceres. Heading a small ghost of a clan, 'The Crimson Sun', said clan went to recover Sanguildr, only to find nothing but a smoldering wreckage.

It was some months later of scouting the surface of Ceres before Sanguildr was found again, struggling through a Grineer Fortress, backed by the Steel Meridian, in an attempt to kill the general there. He earned the title of 'Blood Strider', by his Clan; his title shifting to it properly when his Clan arrived: only to find him quietly striding through the corpses to meet them. 

He was recovered, but was a far cry from the Sanguildr of yore. Besides the Grineer bionics, he was more 'emotional' and markedly refused to change out of his frame and get it repaired. He doubly displayed a slowness, in part to the augments, but also in that he would 'appreciate the scenery', as opposed to blitzing through as he and his clan had before.

In addition to refusing to repair his frame, he also refused to decomission a broken down Mantis that the Steel Meridian had commandeered, claiming it had sentimental worth.

He had also begun to refuse to send rationale and predescribed reports on more recent activities. Such as refusing to partake in killing the enemy, preferring to simply disarm and concuss them: non-lethal. Markedly, reporting 'Pacifism' in engagements. 

All in all: After being shot down, and losing everything, he went MIA only to be recovered as a different Tenno entirely. There are a few warnings about his pacifism and wandering nature. There is a marked frustration in the fact that his records are, indeed, so spotty and sometimes hard to follow. 

The Strider proper, currently, sat infront of the vid panel and swayed a little left and right as he sat; humming before nodding,

"Now that's another fancy title..." he chuckled and idly toyed with the braid at the end of his horn,

"... What story, then?" he puffed up his chest in a stage-showy manner, beating it lightly with his good hand; as though he had to clear his lungs.

"I do love a good story."

4 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren rubs the chin of his helmet for a moment. "What if we have a infiltration team with archwings go in via the shipping tunnels? Sneak inside and take those guns out of commission." He would point to the small shipping tunnel on the side of the fortress. It would most likely be harder to see due to its placement and size compared to the rest of the fortress. 

"I considered that as well." Darrin says. "But currently we do not have a suitable team. Do you possess any members with exceptional archwing skill?"

2 minutes ago, Blood_Strider said:

Records might show something akin to a rather... spotty presence as a Tenno; The Strider was originally called as 'Sanguildr' before his Liset was shot down over Ceres. Heading a small ghost of a clan, 'The Crimson Sun', said clan went to recover Sanguildr, only to find nothing but a smoldering wreckage.

It was some months later of scouting the surface of Ceres before Sanguildr was found again, struggling through a Grineer Fortress, backed by the Steel Meridian, in an attempt to kill the general there. He earned the title of 'Blood Strider', by his Clan; his title shifting to it properly when his Clan arrived: only to find him quietly striding through the corpses to meet them. 

He was recovered, but was a far cry from the Sanguildr of yore. Besides the Grineer bionics, he was more 'emotional' and markedly refused to change out of his frame and get it repaired. He doubly displayed a slowness, in part to the augments, but also in that he would 'appreciate the scenery', as opposed to blitzing through as he and his clan had before.

In addition to refusing to repair his frame, he also refused to decomission a broken down Mantis that the Steel Meridian had commandeered, claiming it had sentimental worth.

He had also begun to refuse to send rationale and predescribed reports on more recent activities. Such as refusing to partake in killing the enemy, preferring to simply disarm and concuss them: non-lethal. Markedly, reporting 'Pacifism' in engagements. 

All in all: After being shot down, and losing everything, he went MIA only to be recovered as a different Tenno entirely. There are a few warnings about his pacifism and wandering nature. There is a marked frustration in the fact that his records are, indeed, so spotty and sometimes hard to follow. 

The Strider proper, currently, sat infront of the vid panel and swayed a little left and right as he sat; humming before nodding,

"Now that's another fancy title..." he chuckled and idly toyed with the braid at the end of his horn,

"... What story, then?" he puffed up his chest in a stage-showy manner, beating it lightly with his good hand; as though he had to clear his lungs.

"I do love a good story."

Simon looks over the file again and then nods.

"A story about peace and building a future." He says. "The story of this colony's beginning."

The Strider pinches the braid proper and his head tilts to the other shoulder now, shifting a bit uncomfortably as his lack-a-daisy manner slipped away,

"Now that IS opportune, my friend." He mused with a seriousness immediately alien to his manner beforehand, though, just as swiftly as it came it went as easily as a breeze over a dune.

His hand fell to fiddle with his red sash and he relaxed again,

"There are not many stories about peace and rebuilding; this should be delightful" He almost giggled as he looked away, then back to the vid panel,

"D-do you want me to do this here? Like... Right. Now?" He pointed at the floor the camera barely captured; there were a few glimmering scraps of alloy plate and polymer.

"I might have to prepare some Ruk's brew..." he muttered, stroking the frayed skin on his helm...

3 minutes ago, Blood_Strider said:

The Strider pinches the braid proper and his head tilts to the other shoulder now, shifting a bit uncomfortably as his lack-a-daisy manner slipped away,

"Now that IS opportune, my friend." He mused with a seriousness immediately alien to his manner beforehand, though, just as swiftly as it came it went as easily as a breeze over a dune.

His hand fell to fiddle with his red sash and he relaxed again,

"There are not many stories about peace and rebuilding; this should be delightful" He almost giggled as he looked away, then back to the vid panel,

"D-do you want me to do this here? Like... Right. Now?" He pointed at the floor the camera barely captured; there were a few glimmering scraps of alloy plate and polymer.

"I might have to prepare some Ruk's brew..." he muttered, stroking the frayed skin on his helm...

"No indeed." Simon says. "Such tales should be recounted in public places, with a grand audience. Make your way to the village once you are planetside."

"Ah! Good, good... Wonderous, really. Thank you for your time... What was your name again..?" He asked as he rose; pausing and stooping down, barely enough to get the visage of his helm back into frame as he clapped his hands together.

A few of those shards of alloy plate and specks of rubidium flaked off from the Frame's knee plates, joining the veritable mess on the floor of the Mantis.

"... A grand audience" he mimed under his breath, shaking his head with some level of disbelief,

"Oh! And I should be able to spot this village, yes? Coordinates would be nice..." He mused as he once again began to toy with the braid at the end of his horn...

29 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to her, his appearance has changed a bit, his new cybernetics are installed* <He leans closer, eyeing her, and smiles> "Feeling great, my new cybernetics work great, guess you can call me a full Tenno now, hahaha, First Class!"   

"Yes I can." She says. "I see you changed your frame."

17 minutes ago, Blood_Strider said:

"Ah! Good, good... Wonderous, really. Thank you for your time... What was your name again..?" He asked as he rose; pausing and stooping down, barely enough to get the visage of his helm back into frame as he clapped his hands together.

A few of those shards of alloy plate and specks of rubidium flaked off from the Frame's knee plates, joining the veritable mess on the floor of the Mantis.

"... A grand audience" he mimed under his breath, shaking his head with some level of disbelief,

"Oh! And I should be able to spot this village, yes? Coordinates would be nice..." He mused as he once again began to toy with the braid at the end of his horn...

""Coordinates set." Simon says. "And my name is Simon. Hold for a second while we scan your ship."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes I can." She says. "I see you changed your frame."

*He nods* "I got sick of the over frame, Far to bulky, slow movement and the frame gets damaged way to quickly, even with the upgrades, But this, this is a old frame I used to have, back in the old days, I polished it up, Primed it and gave it a great color!. But yeah, this frame suits my own body shape well, its fast and flexible, and I can get out of douge easily and best of all, it takes very little damage with the upgrades!" <Show's Sats: Warframe0021.jpg>

(( New Warframe desgin is on profile))

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

""Coordinates set." Simon says. "And my name is Simon. Good for a second while we scan your ship."

The scan would show, unsurprisingly, a wounded hull-integrity.

Though, more surprisingly, was the fact it was all sealed and deemed fit to fly; though even still, the naked eye could mark that as a dubious declaration.

Even still, the ship's general functions seemed to be altogether working by some, undoubtedly, overworked cephalon. The cargo, however, was as described:

In addition to the show Vaya Ayatan sculpture, there were at least five more. Making that Six Vaya sculptures, although it wasn't alone.

Twelve Piv sculptures were also stowed lower in the cargo bay, as well as Three Orta sculptures, and two Ayr Sculptures. 

And those, at least, were the Sculptures giving off active signatures; their star slots properly filled. Further scans showed a larger collection of yet-activated sculptures of varying types.

Doubly, more pointless and artistic entities were marked as the sculptures The Strider claimed to have made himself. The solid and large entities were surrounded by a swathe of miscellaneous mundane materials such as alloy plates and polymer bundles. The dedicated storage of the Mantis seemed to be stowing rarer materials, such as rubidium and gallium.

There was a notable lack of weapons and other frames; besides the weapons the Loki had on his person, that being a Grinlok, a Marelok, and a Sydon, there was a Hek shotgun set beneath one of the comms consoles higher up on the bridge, and a Destreza set atop the other. There was a Diriga sentinel wandering the guts of the Mantis as well...

In finality, as the scan reached its climax, there was one strange missing entity as well: there was a lack of the typical Somatic Link Throne. The Transference signal was still there, though it seemed the Strider had forgone a chair entirely.

Albeit; the rearmost impact on the Mantis' hull lined up swimmingly where the predescribed throne 'aught to have been.

"Fancy meeting you, then, Simon." He tested out the name as though he were some connoisseur of pronunciation before he nodded and rose proper; ambling away and up to the more dedicated desks of panels and buttons before he tilted his head back down, he sighed beneath his breath and chuckled as he knelt back down; hand reaching around the back of some device,

"Cut comms or..?" he asked with an already familiar tilt of his helm.

Edited by Blood_Strider
[Forgot to mention le sentinel \o/]

58 minutes ago, Blood_Strider said:

The scan would show, unsurprisingly, a wounded hull-integrity.

Though, more surprisingly, was the fact it was all sealed and deemed fit to fly; though even still, the naked eye could mark that as a dubious declaration.

Even still, the ship's general functions seemed to be altogether working by some, undoubtedly, overworked cephalon. The cargo, however, was as described:

In addition to the show Vaya Ayatan sculpture, there were at least five more. Making that Six Vaya sculptures, although it wasn't alone.

Twelve Piv sculptures were also stowed lower in the cargo bay, as well as Three Orta sculptures, and two Ayr Sculptures. 

And those, at least, were the Sculptures giving off active signatures; their star slots properly filled. Further scans showed a larger collection of yet-activated sculptures of varying types.

Doubly, more pointless and artistic entities were marked as the sculptures The Strider claimed to have made himself. The solid and large entities were surrounded by a swathe of miscellaneous mundane materials such as alloy plates and polymer bundles. The dedicated storage of the Mantis seemed to be stowing rarer materials, such as rubidium and gallium.

There was a notable lack of weapons and other frames; besides the weapons the Loki had on his person, that being a Grinlok, a Marelok, and a Sydon, there was a Hek shotgun set beneath one of the comms consoles higher up on the bridge, and a Destreza set atop the other.

In finality, as the scan reached its climax, there was one strange missing entity as well: there was a lack of the typical Somatic Link Throne. The Transference signal was still there, though it seemed the Strider had forgone a chair entirely.

Albeit; the rearmost impact on the Mantis' hull lined up swimmingly where the predescribed throne 'aught to have been.

"Fancy meeting you, then, Simon." He tested out the name as though he were some connoisseur of pronunciation before he nodded and rose proper; ambling away and up to the more dedicated desks of panels and buttons before he tilted his head back down, he sighed beneath his breath and chuckled as he knelt back down; hand reaching around the back of some device,

"Cut comms or..?" he asked with an already familiar tilt of his helm.

"Simply move your ship to the rail and que for punch." Simon says.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"I considered that as well." Darrin says. "But currently we do not have a suitable team. Do you possess any members with exceptional archwing skill?"

"I do. I could lead a small team inside that way and have my crew on hold with the Leviathan. Even if I have one extra Tenno it could make all the difference."

4 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Well, then I'm pretty sure she knows how to find me. In the meantime, I have some other things to do. Starting with redressing a wound. Johnathan, hotel balcony."  "Yes, sir." Johnathan donned his hat, then led Max outside. They stepped through the rift, and onto the balcony. "Also, when you're done stitchin my back,run a fine tuning on your rift jump calculations. I dont want to merge with a wall."

Max sits at the desk, and takes off his vest and shirt, revealing his strong yet slender form.  Johnathan pulls out a suture kit, and begins to remove the old stitches on Max's back, just below his right shoulder blade.  Max winces slightly as each thread is removed, and the new ones are done in.  "Johnathan, why is this one such a difficulty?"  John moves in for a second stitching pass.  "Well sir, as with all children, she probably tends to avoid things she find unpleasant."  "I don't want files, I want opinions."  "Sir, as I was running through my data banks, I found out that I used to be a nanny, so I do speak with some experience."  Max shifts, testing his new stitches.  "Wait, you accessed your memory from a previous wipe?"  "Indubitably, sir."  Max shook his head, carefully putting his shirt and vest back on, but leaving his tie.  He wasn't going to need it.  He grabbed his still half full glass of scotch, and began to finish it.

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Simply love your ship to the rail and que for punch." Simon says.

"Gotcha, Simon." He tilted his head, before rising up; opting not to cut the comms before he repositioned back to the consoles above.

He spoke some indiscernible words before his ship jerked forward, a few items being tossed down from some precarious roost, before it entered a more smooth flow forward as it encroached upon the Rail and The Strider pressed a few orange holographic panel buttons that had lit up on his proximity.

"Ready for the punch, Simon." The Strider acknowledged with a two-finger salute from the brass brow on his helm...

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As you enter Felicity makes a noise and runs to embrace you.

"Nox!" She says. "You're okay!"

Ryoko salutes and bows to you.

"Awakened." He says. "How are you feeling?"

Nox has a double take as Felicity runs toward her, the Arbiter in the room bowing.

"I'm... Fine, I suppose. Maybe a little on edge yet, but it's all fresh. I've had a long day, to say the least."

She turns to hug Felicity pre-emptively, looking around the room "It's good to see familiar faces though."

2 hours ago, OrlockCedar said:

"I do. I could lead a small team inside that way and have my crew on hold with the Leviathan. Even if I have one extra Tenno it could make all the difference."

"Excellent." Darrin says. "Kal, does your Gallon have active weapons?"

1 hour ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox has a double take as Felicity runs toward her, the Arbiter in the room bowing.

"I'm... Fine, I suppose. Maybe a little on edge yet, but it's all fresh. I've had a long day, to say the least."

She turns to hug Felicity pre-emptively, looking around the room "It's good to see familiar faces though."

Felicity holds up a finger with an ornate ring.

"I got engaged!" She says.

"And thanks to you we can kill the Kween." Ryoko says.

"And that." Felicity says.