The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia smirked at the mention of the laser barrier.  This would make her job even easier.  Peering out from her hiding spot, she looked around to see where the Grineer were.

The Patrol is just starting to head down the hallway. The room is currently empty.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Patrol is just starting to head down the hallway. The room is currently empty.

Moving quickly, she removed the two circles and placed a jar of Richard's "peanut butter" in the second hole, replaced the first circle of glass, and snuck out of the room.  Any second now the jar was going to slip off the precarious perch she'd left it in and hit the laser barrier, and she didn't want to be anywhere near it when it did...

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I still would prefer an Ivara." Sam says.

Dirge shakes his head.

"Too slow." He says. "We need speed for this."

*He perks a brow* "Too Slow?,  A Ivara is even better stealth then a Ash & Loki Combined, if speed is what your worried about, Get a volt, Ivara has the best stealth capabilities, Slow and stay wins the race, Drige, of all people, for Stealth, you shuold kown that, Taking your time, perfectioning your target, learning and watching portal roots and then striking quickly, but in your own pace, if you go rushing off, to battle, you'll be delaying the team behind"  

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

Moving quickly, she removed the two circles and placed a jar of Richard's "peanut butter" in the second hole, replaced the first circle of glass, and snuck out of the room.  Any second now the jar was going to slip off the precarious perch she'd left it in and hit the laser barrier, and she didn't want to be anywhere near it when it did...

As you place it you can see that the laser barrier is not the cutting kind, but the detection kind, and is located underneath the glass.

You also recall that your orders where to wait to sabatoge till the assault begins.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "Too Slow?,  A Ivara is even better stealth then a Ash & Loki Combined, if speed is what your worried about, Get a volt, Ivara has the best stealth capabilities, Slow and stay wins the race, Drige, of all people, for Stealth, you shuold kown that, Taking your time, perfectioning your target, learning and watching portal roots and then striking quickly, but in your own pace, if you go rushing off, to battle, you'll be delaying the team behind"  

"Not if the team is skilled enough to keep up." Dirge says. "But the decision is up to you Newblood."

Sam nods and steps over to an armory.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Not if the team is skilled enough to keep up." Dirge says. "But the decision is up to you Newblood."

Sam nods and steps over to an armory.

*He grunts* "You guys, really need a better recruit name, thats being to get on my nerves, But yes I agree, Also you missiruamdmate Sam's skill, She single handedly killed Harbinger's frame  and defend her child, I think that derives respect alone.."

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He grunts* "You guys, really need a better recruit name, thats being to get on my nerves, But yes I agree, Also you missiruamdmate Sam's skill, She single handedly killed Harbinger's frame  and defend her child, I think that derives respect alone.."

"I underestimate nothing." Dirge says. "Those things only serve to prove that allowing her to begin her training so soon was not a mistake."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"I underestimate nothing." Dirge says. "Those things only serve to prove that allowing her to begin her training so soon was not a mistake."

*He Scoffs* "And if it was?, what then, just cast her out?" *He sighs and shakes his head, he grabs out his Ratka Dark Dagger, the red finishe, seems to be a orokin gold, he plays with the tip on his finger, before putting it back* "So, who's the target?"

15 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"It was an interesting meeting. But, I did bump into Sasha, literally.  Didn't think he'd grab me like that though."  He takes another sip, thinking about his 'visit' from the wraiths. And the camera. "Do you know why they are so reluctant? Did something happen, or not happen?"

((Not sure if bump is needed, so bump.))

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

As you place it you can see that the laser barrier is not the cutting kind, but the detection kind, and is located underneath the glass.

You also recall that your orders where to wait to sabatoge till the assault begins.

Lydia cursed silently as she moved the jar to as high as she could reach through the hole, which was conveniently about three inches above the top of the glass wall, rendering the jar invisible from the room.  Sticking it to the wall with some of the tacky tan substance in the jar, she replaced the circles and left the room.  It was close enough to the generator to blow the turbine apart once detonated.  She just needed to be careful not to hit the detonator by accident.

3 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

((Not sure if bump is needed, so bump.))

"Well the Tenno slaughtered the Orokin." Seven says. "And they spend their days cutting swathes through Grineer and Corpus. They aren't exactly harmless."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well the Tenno slaughtered the Orokin." Seven says. "And they spend their days cutting swathes through Grineer and Corpus. They aren't exactly harmless."

"True.  But then again, neither are my friends."  He finished his scotch, then chuckled a bit.  "One of them is obsessed with creating the perfect killing machine.  He succeeded, too.  Took us three days to get rid of it.  And he's trying again."  He pulled out a pocket book, and then pulled out some credits.  "So that inn, is it only Tenno there, or are there Grineer and humans?"

3 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia cursed silently as she moved the jar to as high as she could reach through the hole, which was conveniently about three inches above the top of the glass wall, rendering the jar invisible from the room.  Sticking it to the wall with some of the tacky tan substance in the jar, she replaced the circles and left the room.  It was close enough to the generator to blow the turbine apart once detonated.  She just needed to be careful not to hit the detonator by accident.

"Well done." Ares says. You hear music in the background. "I have a new task, see if you can located the imperial safe rooms."

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"True.  But then again, neither are my friends."  He finished his scotch, then chuckled a bit.  "One of them is obsessed with creating the perfect killing machine.  He succeeded, too.  Took us three days to get rid of it.  And he's trying again."  He pulled out a pocket book, and then pulled out some credits.  "So that inn, is it only Tenno there, or are there Grineer and humans?"

"Meridian never stay there." He says. "But Humans and Tenno do."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Meridian never stay there." He says. "But Humans and Tenno do."

Max stood up, then tapped Johnathan.  "I think I'll go pay them a visit.  How far is it, and what's the name? Hang on."  He tapped John harder, and he whirs to life.  "Dear sir, did I miss something?"  "Not yet.  Alright, tell him then name and location.  He's my eyes while I walk."  Max reached for his jacket and cane, then remembered that neither were next to him.

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max stood up, then tapped Johnathan.  "I think I'll go pay them a visit.  How far is it, and what's the name? Hang on."  He tapped John harder, and he whirs to life.  "Dear sir, did I miss something?"  "Not yet.  Alright, tell him then name and location.  He's my eyes while I walk."  Max reached for his jacket and cane, then remembered that neither were next to him.

Seven hands you the cane.

"Never got a name." He says. "Its three doors down. Was the first Inn here so everyone just calls it the Inn."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seven hands you the cane.

"Never got a name." He says. "Its three doors down. Was the first Inn here so everyone just calls it the Inn."

Johnathan leads Max to the Inn.  Max walks in first, Johnathan leading him to the main desk.  "I'm here conducting studies on the co-harmony of the people.  Is there any one here who I can have a sit down with, preferably someone who's been here a while?"