The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shurgs* "If I may, can I have more intel?, I don't like assassinating someone if i do not kown, cuz I did read some intel on the Queens, one elder one, Orokin and a little..girl.."

"Both Kweens are Orokin." Dirge says. "They are twins. The 'younger' one is still active. They command the Grineer, issue orders and boost morale. Without them the Grineer would turn on eachother."

Edited by Rakawan

34 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"On my way" Teloch replied and re-entered the hall shortly, approaching the hologram and Darrin

Kal steps forward.

"A Warlord Teloch." He says. "It is an honor meet someone who has done so much to aid our brethren within Meridian."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Both Kweens are Orokin." Dirge says. "They are twins. The 'younger' one is still active. They command the Grineer, issue orders and boost morale. Without them the Grineer would turn on eachother."

*He perks a brow* "So, I was right, I hate to feel sympathetic to them, but do you really think its needed?, Shes just a little girl, I mean, what harm is she really doing?, if we force the grinner to turn on one another, it will be chaos out there.."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Generals." Darrin says. "Good everyone is here."

He pulls up an image of the Kuva Fortress.

"We have the intel." He says. "We have the fleets. What we must decide now is the course of action."

Melanie steps forward.

"The Grineer are a plague on the Origin system." She says. Kal shifts, but says nothing. "But they are dangerous. What we need to decide is if we are willing to take this next step. To truly commit, whatever the cost. If we fail, they will come here for revenge. Are we prepared to accept that?"

"We have already prepared the landing teams and the archwing support groups, raised the fleets, and readied the reserves. Just as it was first spoken eons ago, Carthago delenda est*"

_______

*- "Carthage must be destroyed" (с) Marcus Porcius Catho

Edited by Teloch

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Kal steps forward.

"A Warlord Teloch." He says. "It is an honor meet someone who has done so much to aid our brethren within Meridian."

The unexpected encounter made Teloch raise his brow. He scanned the man up and dow, noticing his regalias and other signs of significance. "I believe you're one of Cressa's supporters? Unfortunately, I can't recall us meeting from before this particular day"

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Looking more like tired prey than a vibrant hunter?" Rip asks. "I'll admit to a polite curiosity."

"Alright, I'll try..." Alice took a deep breath "You remember Sai'ah? The Nyx we saved you with? Well, we are pretty good friends, but I was hoping we could've been... you know, more, than just friends. On that very day I decided to make a move. And, let's just say, it didn't go the way I hoped..." she looked at the ground, trying to avoid Rip's gaze.

On 2016-11-21 at 8:27 AM, Teloch said:

"We have already prepared the landing teams and the archwing support groups, raised the fleets, and readied the reserves. Just as it was first spoken eons ago, Carthago delenda est*"

_______

((Cato the Elder ended all of his speeches with this phrase.  He turned out to be right.))

Edited by Yzjdriel

31 minutes ago, Teloch said:

_______

26 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The unexpected encounter made Teloch raise his brow. He scanned the man up and dow, noticing his regalias and other signs of significance. "I believe you're one of Cressa's supporters? Unfortunately, I can't recall us meeting from before this particular day"

"Are you willing to gamble on our capability to end this?" Darrin asks Melanie. 

"I am." She says. "We have a chance to change things, let us not falter."

26 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Alright, I'll try..." Alice took a deep breath "You remember Sai'ah? The Nyx we saved you with? Well, we are pretty good friends, but I was hoping we could've been... you know, more, than just friends. On that very day I decided to make a move. And, let's just say, it didn't go the way I hoped..." she looked at the ground, trying to avoid Rip's gaze.

"Tore your heart out didn't it?" He asks. "I know how that feels."

36 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow* "So, I was right, I hate to feel sympathetic to them, but do you really think its needed?, Shes just a little girl, I mean, what harm is she really doing?, if we force the grinner to turn on one another, it will be chaos out there.."

As one everyone turns to look at you.

Sam snarls.

"Just a little girl?" She demands. "She is centuries old, if not older, survives by stealing bodies, and is the reason thousands suffer in the mines like me and my father did. Little she may be, but she is no child. Death is too good for her. But it is what is best for the system."

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"My location is classified." Ares says. "Focus on your own task."

The door leads to a security room. Perhaps the console has a map, if you can unlock it. It looks like the same system used in the rooms found during sorties.

Lydia looked around for a patrol, then hastily hacked the main console.  All those hours of practice were finally starting to pay off:  she only missed one pin.

31 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"We've never met." Karl says. "Kal'rok, of the Graxx Enclave, at your service"." 

He bows.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia looked around for a patrol, then hastily hacked the main console.  All those hours of practice were finally starting to pay off:  she only missed one pin.

A map pops up. There are several designations for safe-rooms but none appear on it. 

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"You do? Huh, Though I was the only spaghetti brained idiot on this planet..." Alice chuckled.

"I practically raised Marie." He says. "Figured at some point she'd need a motherly figure. There was a girl in the same 'program' as I was. Thought she felt the same about me. I was... wrong."

Just now, Rakawan said:

A map pops up. There are several designations for safe-rooms but none appear on it. 

Lydia looked at the map, looking for unmapped or unmarked areas.  Not even the Grineer were stupid enough to mark their own vaults on a map, but neither were they smart enough to put a fake room on the map in their place.  The negative space in the map would provide a clue.  She started looking for doors that led to nowhere.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia looked at the map, looking for unmapped or unmarked areas.  Not even the Grineer were stupid enough to mark their own vaults on a map, but neither were they smart enough to put a fake room on the map in their place.  The negative space in the map would provide a clue.  She started looking for doors that led to nowhere.

There are three. One is in a section you know to be under construction, another is next to a generator, a third is innthenmissle of the base, away from listed ventilations shafts and tunnels.

Just now, Rakawan said:

There are three. One is in a section you know to be under construction, another is next to a generator, a third is innthenmissle of the base, away from listed ventilations shafts and tunnels.

Lydia fist-pumped silently, took a picture of the map with her location and the location of the under-construction area marked, and sent it to Ares.  If another operative was closer to one of the rooms, he'd direct them to it; otherwise, it would be her job to go looking.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia fist-pumped silently, took a picture of the map with her location and the location of the under-construction area marked, and sent it to Ares.  If another operative was closer to one of the rooms, he'd direct them to it; otherwise, it would be her job to go looking.

"Excellent." Ares says. "There are three more generators in your area. Hide some charges, but be careful. Kuva Guardians have been spotted nearby.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We've never met." Karl says. "Kal'rok, of the Graxx Enclave, at your service"." 

He bows.

"Warlord and brigade general of the White Tiger Cove, Teloch Siger" He half-bowed "Since all present here are gathered because of one purpose, it is redundant to ask what brought you here today. What is your notion on this particular operation?"

Just now, Teloch said:

"Warlord and brigade general of the White Tiger Cove, Teloch Siger" He half-bowed "Since all present here are gathered because of one purpose, it is redundant to ask what brought you here today. What is your notion on this particular operation?"

"I look forward to freeing the noble Grineer from the tyranny of the Kweens." He says. "The Empire should be built on honor and brotherhood, not corruption and deceit."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I practically raised Marie." He says. "Figured at some point she'd need a motherly figure. There was a girl in the same 'program' as I was. Thought she felt the same about me. I was... wrong."

Alice just nodded silently, not really having anything to comment on. She sipped her cocoa again, bringing her gaze up Rip again.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Excellent." Ares says. "There are three more generators in your area. Hide some charges, but be careful. Kuva Guardians have been spotted nearby.

"Understood."

"Where's Nox when you need them," she added under her breath before moving off toward the other generators.

11 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Fair enough.  I think I've heard everything I need right now.  Might pay you another visit."  Max turned, and walked out, his cane tapping softly in front of him.  He made his way back to the hotel, and changed into a think athletic shirt and shorts.  He went down to the gym, leaving his glasses behind, and just ran on the treadmill.  He let his heart pound in his ears, trying to block out everything that was irritating him.  Which was mainly the wraiths, taking his cubes, and mocking him.  (But hey, bright side:  Sai'ah.  Could be that telepath.  If so, we now know where she lives.)  He didn't know if it irritated him or amused him that he kept talking to himself.  This was a recent occurrence, a further decay to his insanity.

When Max was done, he moved back to his hotel room. He didn't bother with a shower, but did slip back into his partial suit. He sat at the desk, looking at the camera. "Johnathan, you have the location of Kira's house remembered good?"  "Indubitably, sir."  Max nodded, then poored a glass of scotch. He set it aside, then wrote a sign, being sure to make it legibal: Wraiths Only: he smiled, and then stood up. "Lets go see if she will take us in for a while."  He grabbed John's arm, and rift jumped to a ways from Kira's house, then walked there. If nothing disturbed their journey, then Kira would hear a knocking on her door.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As one everyone turns to look at you.

Sam snarls.

"Just a little girl?" She demands. "She is centuries old, if not older, survives by stealing bodies, and is the reason thousands suffer in the mines like me and my father did. Little she may be, but she is no child. Death is too good for her. But it is what is best for the system."

*He looks over to Sam, then frowns* "This b1tch is going..down...."