The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

12 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"A truly noble act." Alice said "I may be crazy, but I do agree that the little ones should keep their innocence." she then giggled "Hehe, what am I saying? Of course I'm crazy."

Rip smiles as you laugh.

"And there is the sunlight sparkling off the waves." He says. "Now let's pretend we were discussing bears."

Marie crawls back up onto the seat and hands you a worn tesdy bear. 

"Are there bears like this out there?" She asks, pointin to the plains outside the steakhouse.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Rip smiles as you laugh.

"And there is the sunlight sparkling off the waves." He says. "Now let's pretend we were discussing bears."

Marie crawls back up onto the seat and hands you a worn tesdy bear. 

"Are there bears like this out there?" She asks, pointin to the plains outside the steakhouse.

And again, Alice blushed. She seemed to be much easier to flatter when she's purple eyed. She quickly hid the blush when Marie came back, inspecting the teddy she gave her.
"Well, I dunno about this planet. Considering there are no chickens here, I doubt there's any bears. And sadly, I doubt there are any left on earth either. The bigger the animal, the more people like to hunt it for challenge. I had a bear pelt once though. You wouldn't believe how fluffy it is."

19 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max nods.  "Well then, I suppose she will act more like an adult then."  He opens the door of the hut. "Also, if you know how to properly redress a wound, then I would appreciate that you do. I've taught Johnathan the best I could, but I'm no teacher."  Johnathan walks up, nothin in his hands. "I have paid your fees, sir."

"I can try." She says, following you.

26 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia laughed silently at how easily that had worked.  The Kuva may be elite, but they were still Grineer.  Looking around the room, she located both the main computer terminal and the generator.

The terminal is off to the side. The generator is much large and there are strange devices next to it, drawing power.

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

And again, Alice blushed. She seemed to be much easier to flatter when she's purple eyed. She quickly hid the blush when Marie came back, inspecting the teddy she gave her.
"Well, I dunno about this planet. Considering there are no chickens here, I doubt there's any bears. And sadly, I doubt there are any left on earth either. The bigger the animal, the more people like to hunt it for challenge. I had a bear pelt once though. You wouldn't believe how fluffy it is."

It is impossible to tell what sort of bear it is supposed to be. The fur is black in some places and brown in others.

"Are bears nice?" Marie asks. "Do they like to cuddle?"

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I can try." She says, following you.

Max sits at the table, the back of the chair at his front. He takes off his vest and shirt, revealing the wound just below his shoulder blade. At the bottom of his left lung is a faint scar, like he was stabbed. Johnathan pulls out a suturing kit, and peels off the bandage to revael a stitching job that was either hastily or poorly done. "I don't know how he did, but the stitches keep on tearing."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The terminal is off to the side. The generator is much large and there are strange devices next to it, drawing power.

Lydia took a picture of the devices and ran the picture through her Codex.  While she waited for the response, she hacked the terminal.

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia took a picture of the devices and ran the picture through her Codex.  While she waited for the response, she hacked the terminal.

The console seems to refer to some sort of refinement process for "Kuva". However the codes has nothing about the substance or the device.

It seems the generator powers a device on the floor above, past several guards and security measures. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max sits at the table, the back of the chair at his front. He takes off his vest and shirt, revealing the wound just below his shoulder blade. At the bottom of his left lung is a faint scar, like he was stabbed. Johnathan pulls out a suturing kit, and peels off the bandage to revael a stitching job that was either hastily or poorly done. "I don't know how he did, but the stitches keep on tearing."

"Not good." Kira says. "Let me get that."

She grabs the needle and begins redoing the stitches. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The console seems to refer to some sort of refinement process for "Kuva". However the codes has nothing about the substance or the device.

It seems the generator powers a device on the floor above, past several guards and security measures. 

Lydia quickly took enough pictures to construct a hologram of the room and sent them to Darrin with the tag "generator room behind Kuva Guardians - purpose?" and began setting charges in hidden locations around the room.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Not good." Kira says. "Let me get that."

She grabs the needle and begins redoing the stitches. 

Johnathan buzzes. "Phone for you, sir"  He pulls off the rectangle on his face, and two slide flip out of it. Max grabs it. "Hello? Oh. You. Well currently I'm shirtless, and a very generous woman is redoing my stitches.  What? No we're not dating. I really dont. I'm fine with a dinnerdate with a tenno, as long as it isnt over a freshly butchered lancer. No, wait dont-ahg."  He closed the rectangle, then let his head sink down. "What do you do with an annoying friend? Besides killing them."

Edited by (XB1)chillichillman
((See speed dating for other half of call))

25 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan buzzes. "Phone for you, sir"  He pulls off the rectangle on his face, and two slide flip out of it. Max grabs it. "Hello? Oh. You. Well currently I'm shirtless, and a very generous woman is redoing my stitches.  What? No we're not dating. I really dont. I'm fine with a dinnerdate with a tenno, as long as it isnt over a freshly butchered lancer. No, wait dont-ahg."  He closed the rectangle, then let his head sink down. "What do you do with an annoying friend? Besides killing them."

"Get a new phone." She says.

35 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia quickly took enough pictures to construct a hologram of the room and sent them to Darrin with the tag "generator room behind Kuva Guardians - purpose?" and began setting charges in hidden locations around the room.

No one disturbs you.

"Go dark." Ares says. "Fleet should be on its way soon."

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It is impossible to tell what sort of bear it is supposed to be. The fur is black in some places and brown in others.

"Are bears nice?" Marie asks. "Do they like to cuddle?"

"Sorry to break your little heart, but they are very evil. Even the ones in zoos. Their pelts on the other hand, make really good blankets." Alice answered, shifting a bit in her blanket, ocasionaly snuggling to it.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Get a new phone." She says.

Max chuckled, wincing as the string moved through him. "I've tried. Every time I see her she just hacks it, then gets the number and the contacts. She's become obsessed with getting me a girlfriend."  Johnathan is watching Kira stitch, as if he was recording her movements. "Oh, and if I happen to meet Jas again, what would be the best course of action?  Usually I'd just give him a token or something, but I'm guessing that wont work to well"

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

No one disturbs you.

"Go dark." Ares says. "Fleet should be on its way soon."

Lydia finished placing the charges and wondered how she was going to get out without alerting them.  Sure, her Shade could keep her invisible, but getting out the door without opening the door?  Not gonna happen.