The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

26 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sorry to break your little heart, but they are very evil. Even the ones in zoos. Their pelts on the other hand, make really good blankets." Alice answered, shifting a bit in her blanket, ocasionaly snuggling to it.

"So we have to make them cuddle." She says. "Bears are fluffy!"

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia finished placing the charges and wondered how she was going to get out without alerting them.  Sure, her Shade could keep her invisible, but getting out the door without opening the door?  Not gonna happen.

The door hisses and footsteps approach. 

25 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "I kown that, I mean, just worried about how well this mission will go well, I mean, its the Queen.."

"Exactly." Sam says. "One Kween, who is used to havin her sister help direct. One Kween who saw her sister get murdered when her plans failed. Only one."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia jumped and latched onto the ceiling above the door, out of sight from anyone outside the room.

"You see." Nina says. "No Tenno. So now your eeara must be broken. Defective the lot of you!"

"We do not have time for this!" The Kween snaps. "Log them for execution, I'll have your replacements sent up from the barracks."

"At once my Kween." Nina says. "Might I advise you retreat to the safe room?"

"I will not flee from these dogs." The Kween says. "Let them gather and bark, the door is sealed. The house is shut."

The screen shuts off. 

The two Kuva guards turn and walk out of the room.

"If you do not move soon you will face much more than those." Nina says over comms. "I have done all I can. Tell your masters to hurry." 

She locks the console and heads out, leaving the door open.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You see." Nina says. "No Tenno. So now your eeara must be broken. Defective the lot of you!"

"We do not have time for this!" The Kween snaps. "Log them for execution, I'll have your replacements sent up from the barracks."

"At once my Kween." Nina says. "Might I advise you retreat to the safe room?"

"I will not flee from these dogs." The Kween says. "Let them gather and bark, the door is sealed. The house is shut."

The screen shuts off. 

The two Kuva guards turn and walk out of the room.

"If you do not move soon you will face much more than those." Nina says over comms. "I have done all I can. Tell your masters to hurry." 

She locks the console and heads out, leaving the door open.

Lydia mock saluted Nina as she crept out behind her, knowing full well she was invisible.  Looking around, she saw nothing else that was immediately pressing, so she primed all the charges she'd placed and followed Nina.

33 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max chuckled, wincing as the string moved through him. "I've tried. Every time I see her she just hacks it, then gets the number and the contacts. She's become obsessed with getting me a girlfriend."  Johnathan is watching Kira stitch, as if he was recording her movements. "Oh, and if I happen to meet Jas again, what would be the best course of action?  Usually I'd just give him a token or something, but I'm guessing that wont work to well"

"I'd recommend staying away from him." She says. "But if that fails. Apologize and be honest. Completely honest. He's overprotective but not unreasonable."

She ponders a moment.

"Are you actually looking for someone?" She asks. "Or at least open to having someone?"

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia mock saluted Nina as she crept out behind her, knowing full well she was invisible.  Looking around, she saw nothing else that was immediately pressing, so she primed all the charges she'd placed and followed Nina.

Nina travels through the base until she reaches an ornate chamber scanners sweep every inch of the entrance. Inside you can hear two female voices.

"My Executioners are not bodyguards." Kela de Thaym snaps.

"How rude!" The Worm says. "I simply require one or two to deter any foolish Tenno. Your Kween comamnds it."

"And where is your sister." Kela asks. 

"Do as you're told!" The Worm screeches. "I order you!"

"As you wish." Kela says. "Dhurnham and Nok will act as your... bodyguards."

She sounds very unhappy.

52 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'd recommend staying away from him." She says. "But if that fails. Apologize and be honest. Completely honest. He's overprotective but not unreasonable."

She ponders a moment.

"Are you actually looking for someone?" She asks. "Or at least open to having someone?"

"I mean, I'm not closed to the idea. Just never bothered with it. Why? Are you a single mom looking for a father figure who has suddenly grown attracted to my pristine appearance?"  Max was grinning, even if Kira didnt look, she could probably tell by the way his shoulders rolled slightly. 

16 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I mean, I'm not closed to the idea. Just never bothered with it. Why? Are you a single mom looking for a father figure who has suddenly grown attracted to my pristine appearance?"  Max was grinning, even if Kira didnt look, she could probably tell by the way his shoulders rolled slightly. 

"Whoever said I was a single mother?" Kira asks coldly.

Edited by Rakawan

54 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He perks a brow, then looks over to Dirge* "Did you do something, to her?"

"She has a chance to get revenge on those who mistreated her." Dirge says. "The first kill is always exhilarating."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Whoever said I was a single mother?" Kira asks coldly.

Max's smile softened a bit. "No one. My dictator -I mean doctor- told me to put some more humor in my speach. So, that was my little jab at a joke. I know, it's bad."  Johnathan seems split between facepalming and slapping Max. He settled for trying his manners. "Pardon the good sir, madam. He meant no harm." 

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice ruffled the girls hair a bit, letting her lean on her. She looked at Rip with a 'this is adorable' look.

He smiles.

"Awww." He says. "Well hopefully she'll sleep for a bit now."

He looks out the window. 

"Looks like they're preparing for a war." He says. "I hope everyone comes back safe."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He smiles.

"Awww." He says. "Well hopefully she'll sleep for a bit now."

He looks out the window. 

"Looks like they're preparing for a war." He says. "I hope everyone comes back safe."

"Dunno if I should thank you or curse you for convincing me to stay." Alice joked.

30 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max's smile softened a bit. "No one. My dictator -I mean doctor- told me to put some more humor in my speach. So, that was my little jab at a joke. I know, it's bad."  Johnathan seems split between facepalming and slapping Max. He settled for trying his manners. "Pardon the good sir, madam. He meant no harm." 

"It is forgiven." She says. "Just do not do it again. She finishes the stitches. "Those should hold till you can get a Healer to look at it."