The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

20 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Yeah, one nice ship, I give you that Drige, So I have to ask, Why the Ash Frame?, For the Wairths?, or do you have Lokis as well?"

"It is the perfect frame for an Assassin." Dirge says. "Durable, but quick. Dangerous, but with good stealth."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It is the perfect frame for an Assassin." Dirge says. "Durable, but quick. Dangerous, but with good stealth."

*He Smiles* "I agree, with that, Loki can cloak better, sure, but humm, its why I got this Ash Frame, My Vauban Is good, but nothing supasss's Ash"

(( I just wish Smoke-Bomb gets chaage to be like Ivaro's Powl, so you can stay in cloak as long as))

11 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I don't know too much about him.  I used to work for one of his colleagues on the Tenno High Council, and she always described him as 'off-putting-ly level-headed'.  From what little I've seen of him sense, he seems to be a highly logically-minded recluse of a slightly paranoid genius.  In short, rather the perfect military commander."

"I will be sure to support his bid when the Kweens are dead." She says. "Will you?"

2 hours ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max grabbed an apple, eating it slowly.  Fear.  What was the one thing he feared?  Himself.  (I know you see me!  Wouldn't you like to embrace me?)  (What? Now you want to try to get to me?  Not as I was bleeding to death?)  He went back into his mind palace, and stood in front of a glass room.  He couldn't tell if he was inside it, or out.  On the other side, was something similar to him, but the eyes had been gouged out.  It was smiling, in a very inhumane manner.  It spoke first, "I think, that you should just let me go have fun!  Let me lose, experiment with the Tenno, the Warframes!  Become the next apocalypse!"  Then Max's reply, as it has always been.  "No.  You are not my master.  Shut up, and leave me in peace."  It just laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  Max backed away.  He made sure to leave a message for Sai'ah on the glass wall:  Kill this thing.  If you can.  Don't listen to it, just kill it.  Then, I will ignore you. : When he left his mind palace, the taste of gallium was in his mouth.  He leaned over, and spat out the metal.  He continued on his apple, deciding to take a walk outside the tent.

There are a few Tenno still around. Most sit fiddling with weapons or talking in low voices.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Smiles* "I agree, with that, Loki can cloak better, sure, but humm, its why I got this Ash Frame, My Vauban Is good, but nothing supasss's Ash"

(( I just wish Smoke-Bomb gets chaage to be like Ivaro's Powl, so you can stay in cloak as long as))

((Lol.))

"Indeed." Dirge says. "I'll never understand why the oringinal designer limited the stealth to bursts. Enrique was kind enough to fix that for us."

He sheathes an Orvius. 

"System check?" He asks.

"All systems green." Another Wraith says. "We are clear for punch."

"Make yourselves comfortable." Dirge says. "This will take a while."

The ship lurches and void appears around the windows. Then the ship begins to glide forward, traversing the mysterious realm.

"Thirty minutes to emergence point." Enrique says. "Begin final gear checks now."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Adventure. Duh. I'm not sure settling down would leave most of me happy, especially alone."

"You wouldn't be alone." Rip says suddenly. He pauses. "I mean you have friends here. I'm sure there are more people like us around. Maybe we could start an explorers club. I heard there was treasure in the tunnels below."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Lol.))

"Indeed." Dirge says. "I'll never understand why the oringinal designer limited the stealth to bursts. Enrique was kind enough to fix that for us."

He sheathes an Orvius. 

"System check?" He asks.

"All systems green." Another Wraith says. "We are clear for punch."

"Make yourselves comfortable." Dirge says. "This will take a while."

The ship lurches and void appears around the windows. Then the ship begins to glide forward, traversing the mysterious realm.

"Thirty minutes to emergence point." Enrique says. "Begin final gear checks now."

(( Guessing the Wraith's have a smoke-bomb build huh?))

*He Folds his arms behind his head, then relaxes, he takes a brief glace over to Sam, eyeing her a bit* "I tell you, if I chuold do the same, I whuold, but I like the modifications I have on my own, If I wanted a pure Stealth frame, I'll slap Ivara.." 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Who are they?" She asks. "My programming does not mention them except as surrogate handlers."

"Arbiter Ryoko is Darrin's partner and co-founder of Miraalan.  He is in charge of the science department, and is one of the oldest known living Tenno.  He has the tendency to let his feeling hold more sway than others would like, but his decisions carry the best interests of his people.  Executor Richard is the head of the medical department.  He runs the hospital and other necessary services whose purpose is keeping the population in good health.  He is also the Tenno with the longest history of using exceedingly excessive force to solve problems when angered."  She paused.

"If all three were to put in a bid, I would likely stand behind Ryoko."

Ryoko moved to stand beside Felicity.

"How are preparations?" He asked.

"For what?" She inquired. "The important thing, or the hobby?"

"Both." He said.

"The fleet is readying to launch." She says. "Those Tenno ready and willing to join the assault are boarding now. And I managed to book a band for the wedding. Do you want to know how much it cost?"

He drew her closer.

"I do not care about cost." He says. "If I am in debt by the end of tomorrow then so be it." I can always make more money. I cannot remarry you."

"Unless we separate." She joked.

Ryoko stiffened, his mind drifting to his first year awake after the collapse. No clan, no friends. Just him against the world. 

Felicity kissed him on the cheek. 

"I was just kidding." She said. "I won't leave you."

He nodded.

"Are you using transference for the fight?" She asked.

"No." He said. He needed to BE there when it ended. 

"Ryoko." Felicity started. 

"I can handle myself." He said. "At the portal."

"Of you had been at the portal you would have been dead." His fiancé insisted. "You cannot..."

He turned and spun her till they stood face to face. 

"How can I live with myself if we'll fail because I did not do enough?" He asks. "If the Kween lives, of the Grineer unite. How?"

He knew she could see the madness in his eyes. 

"You are not the only one in this fight." She says. "Please. Just make sure you come back, alive."

10 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Arbiter Ryoko is Darrin's partner and co-founder of Miraalan.  He is in charge of the science department, and is one of the oldest known living Tenno.  He has the tendency to let his feeling hold more sway than others would like, but his decisions carry the best interests of his people.  Executor Richard is the head of the medical department.  He runs the hospital and other necessary services whose purpose is keeping the population in good health.  He is also the Tenno with the longest history of using exceedingly excessive force to solve problems when angered."  She paused.

"If all three were to put in a bid, I would likely stand behind Ryoko."

"It will be nice to be done with my mission." Nina says. "I do not like bowing when the Worm speaks."

16 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He focused his hearing to eavesdrop on some of the conversations, taking any interest to the ones that focuses about the fortress, or the people. All the while, muching on his apple. 

Most talk about mundane things, new weapons, new primes.

22 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I already have a steak house, silly. And I know I wouldn't be alone alone, but I meant... nevermind." Alice looked towards the window "And Sai said there's nothing in the tunnels..."

"Nothing of interest to her." Rip says. "Or perhaps of interest to Nemesis."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Nothing of interest to her." Rip says. "Or perhaps of interest to Nemesis."

"Eh, alright. We could take a trip down there sometime." Alice smiled, realizing there's no cocoa left in her mug.

Edited by Denny2669

9 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Eh, alright. We could take a trip down there sometime." Alice smiled, realizing there's no cocoa left in her mug.

"Here." Rio says. "Let me get you more cocoa." 

He takes your cup and refills it.

"There." He says. "Feeling better?"

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Most talk about mundane things, new weapons, new primes.

Max smiles to himself. Of course they would have goodies on the mind. Maybe he shoul try his luck trading here. He walked back to grab Johnathan, who kept the Mods and other junk with him. Before he could leave, john buzzed again. It's her, sir". Max waved him off, not wanting to bother with his 'doctor' for now. "She wishes to speak to Kira, sir." "You told her Kira's name?" "Indubitably, sir." "Tell her I will see if she's home." He walked to Kira's hut, knocking on her door softly. "Kira, my doctor wants to chat with you.  Do take your time."  

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max smiles to himself. Of course they would have goodies on the mind. Maybe he shoul try his luck trading here. He walked back to grab Johnathan, who kept the Mods and other junk with him. Before he could leave, john buzzed again. It's her, sir". Max waved him off, not wanting to bother with his 'doctor' for now. "She wishes to speak to Kira, sir." "You told her Kira's name?" "Indubitably, sir." "Tell her I will see if she's home." He walked to Kira's hut, knocking on her door softly. "Kira, my doctor wants to chat with you.  Do take your time."  

Kira answers the door.

"And why would they want that?" She asks. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Here." Rio says. "Let me get you more cocoa." 

He takes your cup and refills it.

"There." He says. "Feeling better?"

Alice took the mug with a smile as warm as the cocoa itself "Much better honestly. Thanks a lot. I didn't think I'd recover this fast..."