The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Scare the first thief a little." He says. "Unless you already did?"

"Some commander dude drafted him, I think. Don't worry, it's still just been a couple of days since I arrived. Soon they'll know not to mess with Alice." she snickered.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"If its just gallium, yes. Argon gets you two, Oxium gets you one.  Well, think you've got enough for your wants?"

He fills two jars with Gallium.

"There you go." He says. "Two cyan stars please."

12 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Some commander dude drafted him, I think. Don't worry, it's still just been a couple of days since I arrived. Soon they'll know not to mess with Alice." she snickered.

"Well..." He says. "If they don't learn..."

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max hands him the stars, then Johnathan quickly empties the jars into his hat, making room for more.  "I get the feeling that this will be a long, profitable day.  or night." he waves for the next person.

"Got any statues?" The Rhino asks.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan reaches into his hat and pulls out an orta sculpture.  "I have this one and a piv.  Take your pick.  A small charge of platinum, of course.  No compromise for these."

The Rhino pulls out a chip.

"How much platinum?" He asks. 

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"It. Worked?" Dirge asks quietly. His voice is colder than ice. "What. We. Became?"

No one moves.

"My sister spent her first two years out of cryo huddled on the floor of an asylum room because of what the Orokin did to her and other Tenno." He hisses. "My mother killed herself because of what the Orokin did to 'her babies'. And when Margulis adopted us the Orokin killed her as well."

His yes brun through his helmet.

"You who came from the Zariman have no idea what it was like for the first of us." He says. "Oh it 'worked', the Wraiths you criticized so proudly are proof of that."

*Zaeed Scoffs* "She died, yes and no one can forgive the Orokin for that, but you can't deny they are alltest great on  the outside, Inside yes they are bad"

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Scoffs* "She died, yes and no one can forgive the Orokin for that, but you can't deny they are alltest great on  the outside, Inside yes they are bad"

"If I ever meet an Orokin, their insides and their outsides will quickly become... indistinguishable." Dirge says adamantly. "Save your praise for the naive, I have seen to much to praise any aspect of those gilded leeches."

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Empty room that will be occupied soon, or heavily-guarded room with a stuck door.  Hmm."

"It is unlikely she will return to the site of her sister's death." Nina says. "And until she feels threatened she will likely stay inside the command center."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If I ever meet an Orokin, their insides and their outsides will quickly become... indistinguishable." Dirge says adamantly. "Save your praise for the naive, I have seen to much to praise any aspect of those gilded leeches."

*He shakes his head* "They are all dead, so what does it matter?, and even if one was around, you'll just kill one in cold blood?, what if its a friend of someones?, Or if it was a Citizen?"

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shakes his head* "They are all dead, so what does it matter?, and even if one was around, you'll just kill one in cold blood?, what if its a friend of someones?, Or if it was a Citizen?"

Sam opens a channel to you and shakes her head.

"Yes." Dirge says."I would."