The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

9 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"For the orta, 30. For the piv, 10. Pick and choose."  Neither of the statues have stars. 

The Rhino taps the chip and a stack of platinum disks materializes. 

"I'll take the Orta." He says, sliding it onto the table. 

Two other Tenno leave the line, no doubt they where hoping to score such a find.

54 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Rhino taps the chip and a stack of platinum disks materializes. 

"I'll take the Orta." He says, sliding it onto the table. 

Two other Tenno leave the line, no doubt they where hoping to score such a find.

Max grabs the stack, weighing them quickly before handing over the statue. "Enjoy. ". (I guess the place isnt that bad). He continued his little trade table, and would probably go until the day was done, or the line ran out. Whichever came first. 

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max grabs the stack, weighing them quickly before handing over the statue. "Enjoy. ". (I guess the place isnt that bad). He continued his little trade table, and would probably go until the day was done, or the line ran out. Whichever came first. 

Most order mundane things. However one has a particularly interesting request. 

"Him." He says, pointing to Jonathon.

32 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"What was it like?" He asks after a moment of silence. "The Orokin Empire, that is."

"I..." Alice's expression saddened after she thought for a second "... don't remember. No all Tenno keep their memories after the fridge sleep..."

21 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I..." Alice's expression saddened after she thought for a second "... don't remember. No all Tenno keep their memories after the fridge sleep..."

"Oh." He says. "I've heard stories, but I've always wondered."

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"No. And if I did, they would have been dismantled to make parts for him."  Johnathan is reaching into his hat, and Max is making no move to stop him. 

"Well perhaps a schematic." He says, shifting his stance. "Blueprints, advice."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well perhaps a schematic." He says, shifting his stance. "Blueprints, advice."

Johnathan halts his movement. "My advice to you is to look at a wonderful thing called the market. Then go find someone who actually knows how to bond cephalons to a frame. I did not build him, so that person is not me."  

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh." He says. "I've heard stories, but I've always wondered."

"I try not to think about it." she says "Whatever it was, it's a past chapter of my life, and I'd prefer to keep that door shut, no matter how loudly the other side screams out."

1 hour ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan halts his movement. "My advice to you is to look at a wonderful thing called the market. Then go find someone who actually knows how to bond cephalons to a frame. I did not build him, so that person is not me."  

"No one sells decent spectres anymore." He says. "Perhaps you could get me a number of someone..."

"That is unlikely." A Tenno clad in strange armor says. "Move along, others are waiting."

The Tenno bows.

"Yes Adjuticant." He says. 

You nituce everyone else seems to stand a bit straighter and self conscious. The same reaction civilians have when peacekeepers are around.

"Merchant." The Adjuticant says. "Do you have a permit for commerce?"

22 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Nods* "Yeah, I whuold like to kown that too, I'll want somewhere in the dark, in the vents"

"We will be making an archwing infiltration." He says. "Modified Itzals. Enrique will lead and plot the course."

34 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I'll stay close to her in case things go south."

"As will I." Nina says. "The Kween has two Executiobers with her now. As well as four Kuva Guardians. Your assassin's will have to move quickly if they want to avoid being overwhelmed."

58 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I try not to think about it." she says "Whatever it was, it's a past chapter of my life, and I'd prefer to keep that door shut, no matter how loudly the other side screams out."

"Some doors should remain closed." Rip says. "So what do you do for fun besides murder and cooking?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No one sells decent spectres anymore." He says. "Perhaps you could get me a number of someone..."

"That is unlikely." A Tenno clad in strange armor says. "Move along, others are waiting."

The Tenno bows.

"Yes Adjuticant." He says. 

You nituce everyone else seems to stand a bit straighter and self conscious. The same reaction civilians have when peacekeepers are around.

"Merchant." The Adjuticant says. "Do you have a permit for commerce?"

"Oh?  You plan to make this an official market?  Or is this just the exception to every other place?"  Johnathan relaxes a bit, and puts his hat back on.  Max, however, does not relax.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Oh?  You plan to make this an official market?  Or is this just the exception to every other place?"  Johnathan relaxes a bit, and puts his hat back on.  Max, however, does not relax.

"Unless you are a citizen of this world you will need a permit to conduct any further trades." The Adjuticant says. "It is a simple matter to obtain one, but must be done before you continue to perform transactions."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Unless you are a citizen of this world you will need a permit to conduct any further trades." The Adjuticant says. "It is a simple matter to obtain one, but must be done before you continue to perform transactions."

Max sighs.  "Fine.  Where can I get one?"  He pulls the table back from the door, allowing it to swing to a close if someone bumped it.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max sighs.  "Fine.  Where can I get one?"  He pulls the table back from the door, allowing it to swing to a close if someone bumped it.

The Adjutucant steps close to the table and places a small disk on it.

A holograph of a Tenno in robes appears.

"We have an 0-8-9 The Adjuticant says. 

"You can just say we have someone looking for a trade permit." The secretary Tenno says. He pulls up a screen in view of the recorder.

"Type of goods?" He asks. 

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( I HATE ARCHWING XD))

*He Sighs loudly* "OH GOD, NOT ARCHWING!"

"Enrique will plot a path through the minefield." Dirge says. "Try not to budge from it. We have no clue what the maxiumum trigger range is beyond the path we've plotted."

He looks at Zaeed.

"It's flying along a pre-set line." He says. "You can follow a line right?"

Edited by Rakawan