The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and runs over to the hanger* "Gonna hang out, in the hanger.."

"Stop the unnecessary chatter." Dirge says. "Combat talk only. We've got one shot at this. If we fail the fleet will come out of punch to a face ful of cannon fire."

He did not need to state how bad that would be.

The Itzal's hovered in the hangar, looking no different save for their wraith colors.

"Stealth cloak will stay active, power reserves are limited but sufficient." Enrique said. "All other abilities have been removed, no arch weapons allowed. We are here to infiltrate, not engage in dogfights."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Stop the unnecessary chatter." Dirge says. "Combat talk only. We've got one shot at this. If we fail the fleet will come out of punch to a face ful of cannon fire."

He did not need to state how bad that would be.

The Itzal's hovered in the hangar, looking no different save for their wraith colors.

"Stealth cloak will stay active, power reserves are limited but sufficient." Enrique said. "All other abilities have been removed, no arch weapons allowed. We are here to infiltrate, not engage in dogfights."

*Zaeed nods over to Drige, then walks over to one of the Izal* "So we're staying cloaked, I have to ask, is this full cloak or rader clock only?, I've only tested a Itzal once, and only powers that come to mind, is Blink & Cloak, tho last pair I had, only cloaked me, when I was staying still, any tips on flying these things?"

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"If you're not here to collect this tax, then why are you here?" Max exchanged an amber star for some gallium before resuming the conversation.  "More specifically, why are you still here?"

"Partially to ensure that there are no other infractions, as per code." He says. "And partially because the lockdown requires Adjuticants to be on standby in public places and this seems to be popular enough to count."

13 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods over to Drige, then walks over to one of the Izal* "So we're staying cloaked, I have to ask, is this full cloak or rader clock only?, I've only tested a Itzal once, and only powers that come to mind, is Blink & Cloak, tho last pair I had, only cloaked me, when I was staying still, any tips on flying these things?"

"Full cloak." He says. "It will sustain while active but will not break on movement. My advice is not to fully open the throttle and stick close to one of us instead of your girl. She's about as new to this as you are."

"Before of ask why we are throwing so much at her let me answer that." Dirge says. "And pay attention because I only plan on saying it once."

He straps into an Itzal.

"Being a Wraith isn't about commanding respect or getting shiny trinkets sooner than others." He says. "It's about going into missions where everyone else has failed, and still getting it done. It's about improvising when all else fails. It's about adapting faster, learning faster, and making decisions faster than anyone else. That is what we do. That is what she must prove she can do."

1 minute ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"They'll hold but I don't know that the hull will, It seems weak the way it's moaning."

((The Vengeance is already en route. The other two Dreadnoughts are waiting beyond scanner range by the Fortress. The Fleet is prepping for the rail.))

"We'll boost shields over the weak area and stay behind the Interitus." Jas says. "I could use a chief engineer, of you'd like that post. A bit sudden but my previous pick called in sick moments before launch."

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Enter the basement, fourth door to the right. Try not to eat all of it." she said with a giggle,

Rip looked a Marie.

"Rwmember to save room for dinner." He says. "You can't eat nothing but candy."

Marie giggles and runs down into the dungeon, opening said door. A small osprey lifts up and follows her, streaming to a screen on Rip's arm.

"So about those games." He says.

Several squads of Humans were lead into a large, fully and heavily armored drop ship. Each squad was lead by one Tenno. Doren would watch them load into the drop ship as he and two other Tenno worked on their Archwings. The three Tenno would also check and recheck their Archwing weapons. "No flak canons" was Doren's only restriction on what his team could bring with them. All squads carried the same weapons as Doren did; suppressed assault rifles. Some of them got lucky and were given heavier ballistics. The Tenno of Fireteam Sigma received better weapons than the average foot soldier.  

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((The Vengeance is already en route. The other two Dreadnoughts are waiting beyond scanner range by the Fortress. The Fleet is prepping for the rail.))

"We'll boost shields over the weak area and stay behind the Interitus." Jas says. "I could use a chief engineer, of you'd like that post. A bit sudden but my previous pick called in sick moments before launch."

"Just put me where you need me. I'd rather be back in a war than sitting around watching others fight one."

1 minute ago, OrlockCedar said:

Several squads of Humans were lead into a large, fully and heavily armored drop ship. Each squad was lead by one Tenno. Doren would watch them load into the drop ship as he and two other Tenno worked on their Archwings. The three Tenno would also check and recheck their Archwing weapons. "No flak canons" was Doren's only restriction on what his team could bring with them. All squads carried the same weapons as Doren did; suppressed assault rifles. Some of them got lucky and were given heavier ballistics. The Tenno of Fireteam Sigma received better weapons than the average foot soldier.  

"Leviathan please divert to rail." Darrin says. "The Formorian will dock with you when you come out of punch at the rendesvous site."

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Just put me where you need me. I'd rather be back in a war than sitting around watching others fight one."

Jas nods.

"Captain this is chief Engineer Cyris." He says, pointing you out to the captain. "This is Captain Terrrance. He will be the one yelling at you to give full power to the engines."

Tereance turns from the wheel and salutes.

"I've done a bit of work with ships myself." He says. "So if I say full power, I mean full power. Other than that I'll leave specifics to you."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Leviathan please divert to rail." Darrin says. "The Formorian will dock with you when you come out of punch at the rendesvous site."

A different voice would respond as Doren was busy prepping with the rest of the men. "Understood. Leviathan diverting to holding position at the Rail."

Doren would see the change in course and reach comms to the bridge. "What the hell's going on up there?" "Orders from command, sir. We gotta divert to the Rail." He lets out a nervous breath. They were all nervous, the calm before the storm was the worst part of a fight.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Partially to ensure that there are no other infractions, as per code." He says. "And partially because the lockdown requires Adjuticants to be on standby in public places and this seems to be popular enough to count."

"Lockdown?"  He motions to the crowd. "No one is locked down anywhere. They are all roaming freely. If this is a lockdown, then it's a very bad one."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Hello Lydia." Dirge says. "We are inbound. Main fleet is ETA fifteen minutes. Prepare your charges."

"Charges already primed.  I will detonate them at the beginning of your approach unless you specify otherwise when you arrive.  Be advised, there may be mined asteroids along your plotted course."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Jas nods.

"Captain this is chief Engineer Cyris." He says, pointing you out to the captain. "This is Captain Terrrance. He will be the one yelling at you to give full power to the engines."

Tereance turns from the wheel and salutes.

"I've done a bit of work with ships myself." He says. "So if I say full power, I mean full power. Other than that I'll leave specifics to you."

He salutes back "Well then while were still safe can you disable the computer override so I can give you full power?" He says smiling

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Lockdown?"  He motions to the crowd. "No one is locked down anywhere. They are all roaming freely. If this is a lockdown, then it's a very bad one."

"My thoughts as well." He says. "But constraining people to their homes creates more panic. The restriction is mostly on long distance travel. The village has a shelter and quick access to one. It's more of a interstellar lockdown."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Charges already primed.  I will detonate them at the beginning of your approach unless you specify otherwise when you arrive.  Be advised, there may be mined asteroids along your plotted course."

"Wait for fleet arrival." He says. "I want us to get as far as we can under stealth. We are aware of the field. Will reestablish contact once we are inside."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip looked a Marie.

"Rwmember to save room for dinner." He says. "You can't eat nothing but candy."

Marie giggles and runs down into the dungeon, opening said door. A small osprey lifts up and follows her, streaming to a screen on Rip's arm.

"So about those games." He says.

Marie would see a storage room stock full of many kinds of candy, chocolate, and everthing children love to eat. Brands like "the taste of profit" or "Loki charms" were just some among many, and there surely would be no shortage of sweets the girl would like.

"Hell yeah!" Alice exclaimed happily, standing up from her seat, blanket still wrapped around her. She though about simply dropping it, would be funny to see Rip's reaction, but decided against it. It's gaming time now.
She still wasn't floating, and calmly walked to the WIP corner where the large TV screen and games console were.
"First off, we need to choose a game. I have Doom, Agony, Wolfenstein, DMC, Outlast 2, The Darkness, Bulletstorm, Mortal Kombat... wait, you don't know any of these, do you?"

8 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

A different voice would respond as Doren was busy prepping with the rest of the men. "Understood. Leviathan diverting to holding position at the Rail."

Doren would see the change in course and reach comms to the bridge. "What the hell's going on up there?" "Orders from command, sir. We gotta divert to the Rail." He lets out a nervous breath. They were all nervous, the calm before the storm was the worst part of a fight.

"Leviathan please divert to rail once loading is finished." Darrin corrects. "Don't want you to leave anyone behind."

Edited by Rakawan