The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed stays his grond, waiting on the scanner to pass over, wtaching the mine draw closer, he stays slient and patient* "...."

The mine drifts ever closer. The scanner passes over and then winks off. The mine is mere feet away.

"Resume course." Enrique says. 

The course leads around the mines. However it seems the course had accounted for the old movement of the base.

Just now, Rakawan said:

It seems the previous Engineer was very hands on.

The levels drop to acceptable temperatures.

The ship seems to shudder slightly as it drops from the void. 

"Maintain current levels." The captain says. "Prepare cannons."

He sends the canons their charted power and any excess power he can get while making sure the shields have a buffer "Cannons ready and then some." he says

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Adjuticant watches the line. When a Loki with vibrant colors steps forward he places his hand on his shoulder.

"I was going to pay." The Loki protests.

"Make sure you do." The Adjuticant says, removing his hand. 

The Loki looks especially nervous as he approaches. 

Johnathan speaks up. "Have a history if thievery, do you?"  His hand has gone into his hat. 

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The mine drifts ever closer. The scanner passes over and then winks off. The mine is mere feet away.

"Resume course." Enrique says. 

The course leads around the mines. However it seems the course had accounted for the old movement of the base.

*Zaeed quickly rolls left, to avoid the mine, but away from any other mines and scanners, then resumes his course* "Understood.." 

The Worm looked at the consoles.

Ot had been easier before, but she had had her sister then. To curb her Petite, to advocate wiser choices. 

The Dreamers had taken an interest in Erica and Mars it seemed. Here were indications of void activity around other Corpus and planets as well.

She dismissed them.

Let the children boanworh the Corpus, let them think the Kweens defeated. She would show them.. she would...

One of the mines beeped.

She hated that measure. Always going off if even a rock passes by. 

She foreced herself to relax. She was safe. The Dreamers had been invited, they had not snuck in. Besides even if they got through they would be stalled. 

She turned to the figure standing in the corner of the room.

"You should move to the safe room, my kween." The shadowy figure said. "The Tenno will come for..."

She waved her hand dismissing his concerns.

"Of they come." She said.

"When." He countered.

"If." She said again, more forcefully. "I trust you and your.. what do you call them... students... will handle this."

She leaned on the cushions.

"You failed to bring them to justice once before." She said. "Life may have granted on a second chance, but I will not."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed quickly rolls left, to avoid the mine, but away from any other mines and scanners, then resumes his course* "Understood.." 

The path abruptly ends 75% through the field.

"Cut engines and drift." Enrique says. "We'll float the last bit."

13 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

He sends the canons their charted power and any excess power he can get while making sure the shields have a buffer "Cannons ready and then some." he says

"All hands to stations." Terrance says. "Hold in orbit behind the planet."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko's voice comes across the channel.

"So in a bit of odd news we have some infested who apparently want to join the party." He says. "Thoughts Warlord?"

An awkward pause follows "The opportunity to use biological weapons may be tempting, but the infestation cares not what to consume, and depending on the hostile resistance we might evoke either a new mutalist incursion or the new great plague. There is no need to repeat mistakes of the orokin"

Edited by Teloch

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

An awkward pause follows "The opportunity to use biological weapons may be tempting, but the infestation cares not what to consume, and depending on the hostile resistance we might evoke either a new mutalist incursion or the new great plague. There is no need to repeat mistakes of the orokin"

A slippery voice enters your mind.

"We will not consume like flesh." It says. "We... promise. We will only eat the metal men. Why will you not let us consume?"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Sure, can't wait to get onto land"

The Wraiths set down on a small asteroid outside the main collection.

Dirge pulls open a compartment on his archwing and withdraws a pack of charges.

Sam breathes a sigh of relief as she sets down.

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Rip's character settles into a ready stance as the next bout opens.

Marie titles up to a table in the main room and spits the candy onto it, wiping off the bars with a paper towel.

Right as the next round starts, Alice's character does a crouch attack, followed up by a set of pretty complex combos, including lots of insects and poison. Both their ultimate bars are slowly getting towards their maximum.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A slippery voice enters your mind.

"We will not consume like flesh." It says. "We... promise. We will only eat the metal men. Why will you not let us consume?"

He simply closed up to the invasive voices. The plague may not and will not receive justifications from cerebral individual beings on why won't they allow a new infested armada to spawn and then to head to all the reaches of the solar system, blindly consuming everything on its way. He began to reminisce the fiery mantra both to keep the mind clean and to prepare for what awaits ahead.

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Wraiths set down on a small asteroid outside the main collection.

Dirge pulls open a compartment on his archwing and withdraws a pack of charges.

Sam breathes a sigh of relief as she sets down.

*As Zaeed hates Arcwings, he lands in the only way possbile, by face planting the floor* "RUGH!"

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Right as the next round starts, Alice's character does a crouch attack, followed up by a set of pretty complex combos, including lots of insects and poison. Both their ultimate bars are slowly getting towards their maximum.

Rip falls back, trying madly to counter or block.

You see him glance towards his ultimate bar.

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

He simply closed up to the invasive voices. The plague may not and will not receive justifications from cerebral individual beings on why won't they allow a new infested armada to spawn and then to head to all the reaches of the solar system, blindly consuming everything on its way. He began to reminisce the fiery mantra both to keep the mind clean and to prepare for what awaits ahead.

"Agreed." Ryoko says. "Sai'ah, put it to sleep."

The pressure from the voice fades away. The infested tendril withdraws.

"Still waiting for Fireteam Stigma." Ryoko says.

"We need to move, now." Darrin says calmly. "They will join us. I already accounted for absences. Our cannons will take out the big guns. We have a slightly larger range."

"Attention all ships." Ryoko says. "Begin approach. Interitus will provide shelter with its side-shields. Stay loose, we don't want enemy fire hitting multiple ships. Low power to engines, try to get as close as possible before we strike. Infiltration teams standby."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*As Zaeed hates Arcwings, he lands in the only way possbile, by face planting the floor* "RUGH!"

Dirge pulls you to your feet.

"Move." He says. He leaps to the next asteroid and then to a third. "Timetables have moved up. The fleet is readying. We need to be deep inside before then."