The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Dirge pulls you to your feet.

"Move." He says. He leaps to the next asteroid and then to a third. "Timetables have moved up. The fleet is readying. We need to be deep inside before then."

*Zaeed runs over and follows Drige* "Copy that...and please tell me, no more Arcwing.."

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip falls back, trying madly to counter or block.

You see him glance towards his ultimate bar.

"Oh no you don't..." Alice muttered. Rip's ultimate bar charged faster than hers, due to him being the one taking the damage. She fell back, using ranged attacks to keep him at bay until her ultimate is ready.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan whips out a basolk from his hat, letting it stop just above the loki's wrist. "Payment first. And yes, your hand will not count as payment."  This stirrs Max from his daze. He grabs a star, then holds out his other hand. 

The Adjuticant jumps forward siezing both Jonathon's wrist and the Loki's upper arm.

"I just wanted to check the tinge." The Loki says, displaying a magnifying glass in his other hand. "Ensure it was of highest quality."

"Put it away." The Adjuticant says. "We don't take hands for thievery here. We do, however, for being a vigilante."

18 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed runs over and follows Drige* "Copy that...and please tell me, no more Arcwing.."

"We should be clear." Dirge says. "Proceed carefully."

The entrance is guarded by scanners and two rocket launchers. A Kuva Bombard patrols the sealed door.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh no you don't..." Alice muttered. Rip's ultimate bar charged faster than hers, due to him being the one taking the damage. She fell back, using ranged attacks to keep him at bay until her ultimate is ready.

Rip activates his ultimate. His character slaps a plate of spines onto his stomach and then charges straight across the screen.

"We should be clear." Dirge says. "Proceed carefully."

The entrance is guarded by scanners and two rocket launchers. A Kuva Bombard patrols the sealed door.

*Zaeed crouches down and nods he says slienlty into the radio* "2 Bombards, Sealed door, scanner is too close to them, do we have away to shoot them or shut them off?, I can deal with the Bombards"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed crouches down and nods he says slienlty into the radio* "2 Bombards, Sealed door, scanner is too close to them, do we have away to shoot them or shut them off?, I can deal with the Bombards"

(One Bombard. Two rocket turrets.))

"Preparing sleep arrow." Sam says. 

One arrow strikes the scanner and it flickers then freezes. A conman issues over the comms and the Bombard moves to investigate.

""Once he is out of camera sight sleep him." Dirge says. 

Sam grunts an affirmative and seconds late whr Bombard seems to relax and his head droops to his chest.

"Arrows set to disintegrate in fifteen seconds." Sam says. "Please advise."

"Run for it." Dirge says. "Enrique will get the door open."

He and the others run for the door, avoiding the camera's sight.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip activates his ultimate. His character slaps a plate of spines onto his stomach and then charges straight across the screen.

Alice's character powerblocks the ultimate, sacrificing half of her ultimate meter to do so. Now that he was close again, she continued her barrage of complex combos.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

(One Bombard. Two rocket turrets.))

"Preparing sleep arrow." Sam says. 

One arrow strikes the scanner and it flickers then freezes. A conman issues over the comms and the Bombard moves to investigate.

""Once he is out of camera sight sleep him." Dirge says. 

Sam grunts an affirmative and seconds late whr Bombard seems to relax and his head droops to his chest.

"Arrows set to disintegrate in fifteen seconds." Sam says. "Please advise."

"Run for it." Dirge says. "Enrique will get the door open."

He and the others run for the door, avoiding the camera's sight.

*Zaeed runs with* "Nice shot.."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice's character powerblocks the ultimate, sacrificing half of her ultimate meter to do so. Now that he was close again, she continued her barrage of complex combos.

As his health dwindles Rip changes strategy. He starts chaining a combo of belly flops, with a pushback, and short distance belly bump charges. The spikes stay on, adding a minor bit of bleed damage to the belly bumps that connect.

He frantically mashes the two buttons tying to chain stagger long enough for the bleed to take effect.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed runs with* "Nice shot.."

"Thnx." She says.

she drops beside you as Enrique works the door.

"Wait!" She says. "Patrol inside the door."

She checks her HUD.

"Backs to us." She says. "Open it."

"Weapons down." Dirge says. "Seek the shadows. Smokescreen, prowl. Do not engage until I give the order."

The door unlocks.

"Cloak now!" He says. "Let the Bombard open the door."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Thnx." She says.

she drops beside you as Enrique works the door.

"Wait!" She says. "Patrol inside the door."

She checks her HUD.

"Backs to us." She says. "Open it."

"Weapons down." Dirge says. "Seek the shadows. Smokescreen, prowl. Do not engage until I give the order."

The door unlocks.

"Cloak now!" He says. "Let the Bombard open the door."

*Zaeed drops Smokescreen* "In the shadows..."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Right on time." Darrin says. "Ready your archwing. I will meet you in the hangar."

The hangar was cleared as the last squads were loaded into the dropship. Thanks to the Steel Meridian, Fireteam Sigma was able to get themselves a Grineer drop ship, which was then heavily reinforced with additional plating for missions like this. "My team is waiting in the hangar for the green light."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed drops Smokescreen* "In the shadows..."

Everyone else cloaks, only the outline on your HUD showing them. The Bombard walks right past you. The door opens at his presence and he stops to look at it.

"Go go go." Dirge says. "Before he walks away."

He darts into the room then finds the farthest concealed position. Waypoint markers display other hiding spots.

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Adjuticant jumps forward siezing both Jonathon's wrist and the Loki's upper arm.

"I just wanted to check the tinge." The Loki says, displaying a magnifying glass in his other hand. "Ensure it was of highest quality."

"Put it away." The Adjuticant says. "We don't take hands for thievery here. We do, however, for being a vigilante."

Max laughs. "Vigilante? Me? Good one."  He stops laughing, all trace of humor gone. "I dont like being robbed. So, I make sure that people dont want to rob me."  Johnathan looks at the Adjutant, then to the loki. "Pay for the endo." 

Just now, Rakawan said:

Everyone else cloaks, only the outline on your HUD showing them. The Bombard walks right past you. The door opens at his presence and he stops to look at it.

"Go go go." Dirge says. "Before he walks away."

He darts into the room then finds the farthest concealed position. Waypoint markers display other hiding spots.

*Zaeed silently teleport over to drige, then rolls into a hiding spot* "In procession"    

1 minute ago, OrlockCedar said:

The hangar was cleared as the last squads were loaded into the dropship. Thanks to the Steel Meridian, Fireteam Sigma was able to get themselves a Grineer drop ship, which was then heavily reinforced with additional plating for missions like this. "My team is waiting in the hangar for the green light."

An archwing flies up the side of the ship, a figure stepping into the hangar the moment it clears the floor. The archwing turns and hovers near the entrance.

"General Dorren." Darrin says. "You are with me. We'll use archwings to get close and then sabotage the big guns from inside. "

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max laughs. "Vigilante? Me? Good one."  He stops laughing, all trace of humor gone. "I dont like being robbed. So, I make sure that people dont want to rob me."  Johnathan looks at the Adjutant, then to the loki. "Pay for the endo." 

The Loki stows the magnifying glass and hands over a jar of gallium his hand stays on it.

"I will release it when I have determined the stars luster." He says. "I'd have to trelease it to run away anyways."

Just now, Rakawan said:

An archwing flies up the side of the ship, a figure stepping into the hangar the moment it clears the floor. The archwing turns and hovers near the entrance.

"General Dorren." Darrin says. "You are with me. We'll use archwings to get close and then sabotage the big guns from inside. "

"Understood." Doren turns to the other two. "Greenlight! Go! Go! Go!" The three of them would break into a sprint with their archwings attached before jumping out of the hangar bay. Each of them would activate their archwings as they hit dead space. Each of them used Itzal Archwings. "Just let me know when we can hit them hard and loud. We've got something planned for them."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed silently teleport over to drige, then rolls into a hiding spot* "In procession"    

"Chatter to a minimum." Dirge says. "Zaeed, Sam. Locate the safe house. Scout ahead but stay out of sight." 

He looks to the other Wraiths.

"You three with me." He says. "Let's find that Kween."

"Chatter to a minimum." Dirge says. "Zaeed, Sam. Locate the safe house. Scout ahead but stay out of sight." 

He looks to the other Wraiths.

"You three with me." He says. "Let's find that Kween."

*Zaeed nods and gives a thumbs up, before looking over to Sam and nods her with him* "Lets go.."