The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Loki seems in a hurry to be elsewhere. The jar seems to be quite heavy for gallium. There is also a clinking sound, something no soft metal would make. As you move it the image from inside the jar shifts slightly, but something seems off. The lid is tightly screwed on.

"Of course." The Loki says. "Tata."

Max picks the jar back up, and grabs a basolk, cutting the top off it.  He throws the jar and its exposed contents to the Loki.  "Wrong payment.  Bring the right payment.  Or an accident might occur."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

The combo succeeds, sending Alice's character flying into a corner. To avoid getting stunlocked, she jumped, and used a directional air attack to charge forward, the character's wings allowing her to fly over Rip's head. Using the moment of confusion, she heavy attacks.

Rip hits several buttons looking for something. 

"What was.. dangit." He says. 

His charcater taunts, grapples the air, and blocks what appears to be the ground beneath his feet. He is quite open to attack.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip hits several buttons looking for something. 

"What was.. dangit." He says. 

His charcater taunts, grapples the air, and blocks what appears to be the ground beneath his feet. He is quite open to attack.

Alice grins ear to ear.

Her character starts glowing, signaling that she used her ultimate, and it's just about to hit Rip's character.

"Maybe I'm going a bit too hard on him?
PFFF, NONSENSE!"

Edited by Denny2669

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max picks the jar back up, and grabs a basolk, cutting the top off it.  He throws the jar and its exposed contents to the Loki.  "Wrong payment.  Bring the right payment.  Or an accident might occur."

The Loki turns to run.

An Orvius flies overhead, capturing him. The Adjuticant turns to the human woman standing with an outstretched arm.

"Master Teshin once said that those who pilfer meat from lions are either foolish or starving." She says, stepping forward. "But you, Tenno, are neither."

"Dex." The Adjuticant says. "Release him. You have no jurisdiction here."

The woman meets his gaze.

"That is for the merchant to decide." She says. "Hello Max. I see you tired of the hotel."

Holly hits a button on her wrist and the disc returns to her grasp. 

The Loki collapses, his warframe disabled.

Alice grins ear to ear.

Her character starts glowing, signaling that she used her ultimate, and it's just about to hit Rip's character.

"Maybe I'm going a bit too hard on him?
PFFF, NONSENSE!"

Rip charges into a wall, grabs a branch and then bonks the ground with it.

"Which one is it?" He mumbles, still pressing buttons

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

After the first set of scans Darrin motions for you to follow him.

He detached from the hull and floats towards a cluster of rocks. The sheer number of asteroids make plenty of openings in the defenses.

Doren and his team follow Darrin. Doren would push a small  holographic console on his arm. A signal would be sent to the main dropship. "Alright people. We got the green light. Strap in, 'cause things are gonna get real bumpy." The Dropship would then take off from the Leviathan and make its way to the designated target area.

1 minute ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren and his team follow Darrin. Doren would push a small  holographic console on his arm. A signal would be sent to the main dropship. "Alright people. We got the green light. Strap in, 'cause things are gonna get real bumpy." The Dropship would then take off from the Leviathan and make its way to the designated target area.

Darrin leads you to a small area beside a vent.

"Main guns are through here." He says. "We'll need to take control of the targeting center. Left canon has faulty rounds. Right canon will be aimed at a galleon."

Inside the vent leads through some tunnels to a scanner that flickers on and off every fifteen seconds. Below is a drop into a control room. 

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Rip charges into a wall, grabs a branch and then bonks the ground with it.

"Which one is it?" He mumbles, still pressing buttons

Unbelievably, Rip's charge was just what he needed to dodge Alice's ultimate, the subsiding of the glow signaling that she missed. She bit her lips.
Her character had lost a third of her health, her ultimate meter is empty, and her opponent has a branch. This isn't looking very good... but she's a proffessional. She'll still wipe the floor with him.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Unbelievably, Rip's charge was just what he needed to dodge Alice's ultimate, the subsiding of the glow signaling that she missed. She bit her lips.
Her character had lost a third of her health, her ultimate meter is empty, and her opponent has a branch. This isn't looking very good... but she's a proffessional. She'll still wipe the floor with him.

Instead of dodging he jumps up into the way, using up half his ultimate to block. His character slaps on two more plates of armor, his health boosting a bit, then charges halfway across the field, his horned head lowered and his belly spines forward.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Looking around her small hiding place, Lydia saw an alarm panel and got an idea.  "I really hope no one triggers any alarms in the next few seconds..." she mused aloud as she wrenched open the wiring and set to work.

"Lydia." Sam says. "Dirge said you have the location of the safe house. Can you transmit?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Loki turns to run.

An Orvius flies overhead, capturing him. The Adjuticant turns to the human woman standing with an outstretched arm.

"Master Teshin once said that those who pilfer meat from lions are either foolish or starving." She says, stepping forward. "But you, Tenno, are neither."

"Dex." The Adjuticant says. "Release him. You have no jurisdiction here."

The woman meets his gaze.

"That is for the merchant to decide." She says. "Hello Max. I see you tired of the hotel."

Holly hits a button on her wrist and the disc returns to her grasp. 

The Loki collapses, his warframe disabled.

"It's not that I grew tired of it, it's just that the wraiths started spying on me.  After pulling a prank on me, of course."  Johnathan offers a bow to Holly before donning his hat.  "An if it is for me to decide your jurisdiction, then yes.  You have jurisdiction here.  And I get the feeling that you'd do a much better job with law enforcement than this one."  He smiles, slight yet noticeable.  "So, you call me a lion, do you?"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Darrin leads you to a small area beside a vent.

"Main guns are through here." He says. "We'll need to take control of the targeting center. Left canon has faulty rounds. Right canon will be aimed at a galleon."

Inside the vent leads through some tunnels to a scanner that flickers on and off every fifteen seconds. Below is a drop into a control room. 

Doren and his team disengage their archwings and pull out their silenced rifles. Doren nods to Darrin. "After you." he looks at the display once more. A holographic image came up of the drop ship as well as a countdown.

(Going dark for a bit. Gotta drive)

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Instead of dodging he jumps up into the way, using up half his ultimate to block. His character slaps on two more plates of armor, his health boosting a bit, then charges halfway across the field, his horned head lowered and his belly spines forward.

"Never charge across such a long distance." Alice lectured, as she pressed one simple button and held it. Her character jumped, and stayed floating in the air, letting Rip's character charger harmlessly under. The she started herrasing him with ranged attacks again.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"It's not that I grew tired of it, it's just that the wraiths started spying on me.  After pulling a prank on me, of course."  Johnathan offers a bow to Holly before donning his hat.  "An if it is for me to decide your jurisdiction, then yes.  You have jurisdiction here.  And I get the feeling that you'd do a much better job with law enforcement than this one."  He smiles, slight yet noticeable.  "So, you call me a lion, do you?"

Holly watches the Adjuticant shift.

She thought about reassuring him but decided not to. No it was time to be professional. She could always compliment him later.

"I have the right to remain silent." The Loki protests as she restarts the frame in low power mode. "You hear me. I have the right to remain silent."

Thomas, the Adjuticant, fights back laughter as he watches his girlfriend handcuff the Tenno. He had thought about greeting her by name, but they were both on the job. They had to be professional. Still it did not stop him from remarking.

"Yes you have the right, what you lack is the conviction."

Holly finshes reciting the Loki's rights. 

"Any idea when the lockdown is over, Adjuticant?" She asks Thomas. 

"So you can take me out for dinner like you promised yesterday." She adds mentally. "When I got this promotion."

Thomas shrugs.

"We will stand down when the Council commands it." He says. "Good day Dex."

"Good day Adjuticant." Holly replied, and marched the Loki away.

"Never charge across such a long distance." Alice lectured, as she pressed one simple button and held it. Her character jumped, and stayed floating in the air, letting Rip's character charger harmlessly under. The she started herrasing him with ranged attacks again.

Bereft of a target he stumbles into the snowy ground and struggles to rise. His added health bleeds away with the barrage.

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods, he re-casts smokescreen and moves forward* "Understood, moving"

"Getting location of safe room now." Sam says, once she reaches new cover. "Dirge we should be closing in. Status?"

The patrol moves past, hardly looking at the shadows that conceal you, and then turns and passes by again. They are so close you could almost touch them.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Getting location of safe room now." Sam says, once she reaches new cover. "Dirge we should be closing in. Status?"

The patrol moves past, hardly looking at the shadows that conceal you, and then turns and passes by again. They are so close you could almost touch them.

*Zaeed stays perfectly still, letting them pass, then moves to a new cover*   "Sam, Radio salience!, they are right here.."

Edited by -Platinum-

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Bereft of a target he stumbles into the snowy ground and struggles to rise. His added health bleeds away with the barrage.

Alice keeps on it, eventualy getting down on the ground and lifting a large rock, hurling it towards Rip's character.

12 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Doren and his team disengage their archwings and pull out their silenced rifles. Doren nods to Darrin. "After you." he looks at the display once more. A holographic image came up of the drop ship as well as a countdown.

(Going dark for a bit. Gotta drive)

((Outside battle will wait for Teloch. Infiltration will continue as planned.))

Darrin drops to the ground, scans the room, and holds up a hand. The barrier flickers back on for fifteen seconds, then off. Darrin motions for ou to drop, then holds up a hand to stall the next person. He is not looking at the barrier, but seems to know internally when it will activate.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed stays perfectly still, he whispers down the coms* "Sam, Radio salience!, they are right here.."

"Unless your speakers are exceedingly faulty the helmet will mask the sounds." Dirge says. "But he has a point. Do not contact me until you age something to report."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

-snip-

Max looks in Thomas's direction.  "You don't have to keep the machine attitude.  And, just an FYI, you reek of hormones.  So, I guess she was your girl."  He pulls out a paper and begins to read it, still looking straight ahead, his hands moving slowly across it, as if he want o memorize it.  "What was in that jar, anyways?" 

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice keeps on it, eventualy getting down on the ground and lifting a large rock, hurling it towards Rip's character.

He does another head butt charge and the boulder slams away his remaining health.

"Drat." He says. "I thought that would work."