The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Lydia." Sam says. "Dirge said you have the location of the safe house. Can you transmit?"

"Every marker on my map is now on yours, with annotations.  I strongly advise caution around the fat guys.  Kuva Guardians are completely immune to Warframe powers and have demonstrated the capability to reflect an entire clip from a Boltor Prime back at the shooter while holding their melee weapon."

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max looks in Thomas's direction.  "You don't have to keep the machine attitude.  And, just an FYI, you reek of hormones.  So, I guess she was your girl."  He pulls out a paper and begins to read it, still looking straight ahead, his hands moving slowly across it, as if he want o memorize it.  "What was in that jar, anyways?" 

"We were hoping to keep that a secret." He says. "But yes. We started dating two weeks ago."

One of the Tenno steps out of he line, his helmet collapsing to reveal a wide grin.

"Bout time." He says to the Adjuticant. "She has..."

Thomas glares at him.

"If the next words out of your mouth refer to any part of her as 'slammin'." He says. "I will declare a duel of honor, and I will bring my redeemer."

The Tenno steps back into line wordlessly.

The Adjuticant picks up the jar and places it in an evidence bag.

"Ferrite." He says. "And some small amount of gallium."

Alice raises her hands in triumf, delivering the final blows as the 'Finish Him' screen appeared. She put in a strange conbination of numbers, before her character made a cinematic and very, very brutal execution of her opponent. Someone would throw up at the scene, Alice laughed with cheer and joy, finding it very ammusing.
"I WIN!"

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Every marker on my map is now on yours, with annotations.  I strongly advise caution around the fat guys.  Kuva Guardians are completely immune to Warframe powers and have demonstrated the capability to reflect an entire clip from a Boltor Prime back at the shooter while holding their melee weapon."

"We have stealth." Sam says. "We will avoid them."

She closes the channel and marks the location for Zaeed as well.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alice raises her hands in triumf, delivering the final blows as the 'Finish Him' screen appeared. She put in a strange conbination of numbers, before her character made a cinematic and very, very brutal execution of her opponent. Someone would throw up at the scene, Alice laughed with cheer and joy, finding it very ammusing.
"I WIN!"

Rip stares at the finisher with the look of a painter who has just seen another artist winna competition.

"I should feel bad but this almost makes me want to lose on purpose." He says. 

Marie is chowing down on candy with wild abandon.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We were hoping to keep that a secret." He says. "But yes. We started dating two weeks ago."

One of the Tenno steps out of he line, his helmet collapsing to reveal a wide grin.

"Bout time." He says to the Adjuticant. "She has..."

Thomas glares at him.

"If the next words out of your mouth refer to any part of her as 'slammin'." He says. "I will declare a duel of honor, and I will bring my redeemer."

The Tenno steps back into line wordlessly.

The Adjuticant picks up the jar and places it in an evidence bag.

"Ferrite." He says. "And some small amount of gallium."

Max chuckles.  "The audacity of some people."  His hands near the end of the paper, and he brings them back to the top to read it a second time.  His smile fades, as he gets lost in his thoughts again.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Unless your speakers are exceedingly faulty the helmet will mask the sounds." Dirge says. "But he has a point. Do not contact me until you age something to report."

*Zaeed nods* "Understood" *Zaeed scans the room, useing the Simasirs scanner, to see tought walls, to see where the enmmys are* "Scanning the area"  

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We have stealth." Sam says. "We will avoid them."

She closes the channel and marks the location for Zaeed as well.

Lydia smiled as her work finished.  The detonator was now wired directly into the alarm system.  The very act of triggering the alarms would also trigger the charges.

Dusting her hands in an exaggerated fashion, she looked at her HUD, checking her Shade's enemy radar for movement outside the door.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Rip stares at the finisher with the look of a painter who has just seen another artist winna competition.

"I should feel bad but this almost makes me want to lose on purpose." He says. 

Marie is chowing down on candy with wild abandon.

"I know you tried your hardest~" Alice said with another laugh, looking at Rip.
He could now notice that her eyes have finally changed colors back to her normal self. Left being the deep purple of a flawless athemist gem, right being the crimson red of a blood drop mixed with red wine. Atop of that was a genuined happy smile, bright as the sun in the Origin system. Seems like a victory is all she needed.

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max chuckles.  "The audacity of some people."  His hands near the end of the paper, and he brings them back to the top to read it a second time.  His smile fades, as he gets lost in his thoughts again.

((Any resemblance to usernames active or removed is entirely coincidental.)) 

The line proceeds. Most offer resources but a few offer platinum. Those with platinum seemed more adorned, but their attitude is still humble.

Except for one.

"My callsign is Datboi257." He says, leaning on the table. "Perhaps you've heard of me."

His paint scheme is what can only be described as psychedelic vomit. His Nekros prime looks like the grim reaper decided to barrel drunkenly through a paint factory. 

Even the Adjuticant seems taken aback by this display.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"I know you tried your hardest~" Alice said with another laugh, looking at Rip.
He could now notice that her eyes have finally changed colors back to her normal self. Left being the deep purple of a flawless athemist gem, right being the crimson red of a blood drop mixed with red wine. Atop of that was a genuined happy smile, bright as the sun in the Origin system. Seems like a victory is all she needed.

Rip seems to startle and his voice changes to the near demonic gleeful growl he had when ou first met.

"Savor your victory oh beautiful and vicious one." He says. "I, the great Rip, am only getting warmed up."

He cracks his knuckles. And makes a great show about selecting his next character. However you can see his eyes dart over combo displays each time.

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Understood" *Zaeed scans the room, useing the Simasirs scanner, to see tought walls, to see where the enmmys are* "Scanning the area"  

"Location acquired." Sam says. "We have our destination."

The room is down the hall, to the right, at the end of a long and featureless corridor. Both hallways are swarming with guards.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Any resemblance to usernames active or removed is entirely coincidental.)) 

The line proceeds. Most offer resources but a few offer platinum. Those with platinum seemed more adorned, but their attitude is still humble.

Except for one.

"My callsign is Datboi257." He says, leaning on the table. "Perhaps you've heard of me."

His paint scheme is what can only be described as psychedelic vomit. His Nekros prime looks like the grim reaper decided to barrel drunkenly through a paint factory. 

Even the Adjuticant seems taken aback by this display.

Max is un-amused, and keeps his poker face.  "No."  He resisted the urge to finish the age old meme.

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia smiled as her work finished.  The detonator was now wired directly into the alarm system.  The very act of triggering the alarms would also trigger the charges.

Dusting her hands in an exaggerated fashion, she looked at her HUD, checking her Shade's enemy radar for movement outside the door.

A patrol seems to be drawing near. You hear voices from outside.

"Check room?" A grunt asks.

"Check it ourself." Nina says, is an offended tone. "I am on a mission from the Kween, you brainless oaf."

Her footsteps recede.

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max is un-amused, and keeps his poker face.  "No."  He resisted the urge to finish the age old meme.

He seems genuinely confused.

"Well perhaps you have a discount for heroes." He says. "I've slain Stalker, and wounded the Kweens. Thanks to me this system is safe."

The Adjuticant looks like he is either holding in laughter or rage.

A patrol seems to be drawing near. You hear voices from outside.

"Check room?" A grunt asks.

"Check it ourself." Nina says, is an offended tone. "I am on a mission from the Kween, you brainless oaf."

Her footsteps recede.

Her Shade cloaked her as she moved to stand just out of range of the door sensor.  If they decided to check the room, she was free.

Rip seems to startle and his voice changes to the near demonic gleeful growl he had when ou first met.

"Savor your victory oh beautiful and vicious one." He says. "I, the great Rip, am only getting warmed up."

He cracks his knuckles. And makes a great show about selecting his next character. However you can see his eyes dart over combo displays each time.

"Oh, you're on handsome!" Alice said, not even caring about what she's saying anymore as she picked another character, cracking her neck. This time it was the one and only Predator, with a sort of time bomb varriation. Her smile grew very mischievous...

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"If we do the alarms go off." Sam says. "Dirge hasn't checked in yet. If we move to soon the Kweens may reach the room before we can stop them."

*Zaeed looks over to Sam* "Yet, if we let them live, we got a bunch of gaurds protecting her, I have a idea.." *Zaeed's Aura truns into a black like mist, a red outline around him, a soft tone can be heard, but by Sam only, he begins marking each enmmys, to see where they are, and how close they to a alarm panel*

He seems genuinely confused.

"Well perhaps you have a discount for heroes." He says. "I've slain Stalker, and wounded the Kweens. Thanks to me this system is safe."

The Adjuticant looks like he is either holding in laughter or rage.

"Stalker.  The guy with the raspy voice?  Yeah.  He's weak.  And he's still alive, so you didn't kill him.  And the Queens, wounding.  Any one with a gun can wound them by shooting a file chip."  He points to the sign.  "Read this.  Obey the price."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh, you're on handsome!" Alice said, not even caring about what she's saying anymore as she picked another character, cracking her neck. This time it was the one and only Predator, with a sort of time bomb varriation. Her smile grew very mischievous...

Rip looks through more.

"garbage, garbage." He says.

Shao Khan comes up.

"Supreme garbage." Rip says. "Ooh this one looks fun."

It is Darth Vader.

"I think I saw him in a film or something." Rip says. "It was okay... I guess."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Stalker.  The guy with the raspy voice?  Yeah.  He's weak.  And he's still alive, so you didn't kill him.  And the Queens, wounding.  Any one with a gun can wound them by shooting a file chip."  He points to the sign.  "Read this.  Obey the price."

"Do you know who I am?" He demands, suddenly sounding angry. "I'm the reason you humans sleep safe at night. How about a little gratitude."

The Adjuticant and everyone in the line suddenly finds something very interesting in the other direction. One goes so far as to whistle a tune.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks over to Sam* "Yet, if we let them live, we got a bunch of gaurds protecting her, I have a idea.." *Zaeed's Aura truns into a black like mist, a red outline around him, a soft tone can be heard, but by Sam only, he begins marking each enmmys, to see where they are, and how close they to a alarm panel*

"And if one of them around the corner sees the bodies?" Sam asks.

Several are close to consoles.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Do you know who I am?" He demands, suddenly sounding angry. "I'm the reason you humans sleep safe at night. How about a little gratitude."

The Adjuticant and everyone in the line suddenly finds something very interesting in the other direction. One goes so far as to whistle a tune.

All traces of humor vanish from Max as he stands.  Even Johnathan seems to get nervous, holding his hat tight against his head.  "Safe.  Safe.  You think the countless colonies living under occupation are safe?  How about those who get stranded in the dead of space?  Or those who are lucky enough to work for a pleasant overlord?  We are at war.  No one is safe.  And you,"  He leans forwards, taking off his glasses so that Datboi can see his ghost white eyes; eyes that belong to a corpse.  "Are just a mindless treasure hunter.  No discounts for you."  He sits back down, leaving his glasses off.