Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip looks through more.

"garbage, garbage." He says.

Shao Khan comes up.

"Supreme garbage." Rip says. "Ooh this one looks fun."

It is Darth Vader.

"I think I saw him in a film or something." Rip says. "It was okay... I guess."

"STAR WARS! A classic!" Alice held harm arm out, saying with a dramatic voice "May the force be with you, along with the option to choose the map."

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

All traces of humor vanish from Max as he stands.  Even Johnathan seems to get nervous, holding his hat tight against his head.  "Safe.  Safe.  You think the countless colonies living under occupation are safe?  How about those who get stranded in the dead of space?  Or those who are lucky enough to work for a pleasant overlord?  We are at war.  No one is safe.  And you,"  He leans forwards, taking off his glasses so that Datboi can see his ghost white eyes; eyes that belong to a corpse.  "Are just a mindless treasure hunter.  No discounts for you."  He sits back down, leaving his glasses off.

When he speaks again his voice has lost most of its grandeur, but not its arrogance.

"How rude!" He says. "Good luck nerb."

He attempts to flip or jar the table as he leaves, but only succeeds in bruising his fingers. 

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"STAR WARS! A classic!" Alice held harm arm out, saying with a dramatic voice "May the force be with you, along with the option to choose the map."

Rip selects a volcano map. He looks at you then keeps his eyes glued to the screen.

"You might not want to make exaggerated motions when you're only clothing is a blanket." He says. "I don't hate it. But after a hundred movies the plot starts repeating."

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smirks* "Oh, they won't see a thing, not with my new upgrades"

*Zaeed holds a Override Charge, then uses it, it begins negating any lock-downs or alarms, Zaeed then Finnish's marking the last enmmys, he checks for any other Tenno power nullfiiers of any kind before release* "...."  

Edited by -Platinum-

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smirks* "Oh, they won't see a thing, not with my new upgrades"

"No." She says. "But they will see any empty room where there used to be Grineer. They aren't smart but even that should be a giveaway."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

When he speaks again his voice has lost most of its grandeur, but not its arrogance.

"How rude!" He says. "Good luck nerb."

He attempts to flip or jar the table as he leaves, but only succeeds in bruising his fingers. 

Max resumes tapping the table.  "How much would I have to pay you to look the other way as I break a few of his bones?" He said to Thomas.  He is tapping the table hard, each tap shaking the small pile of Cyan stars.

54 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Outside battle will wait for Teloch. Infiltration will continue as planned.))

Darrin drops to the ground, scans the room, and holds up a hand. The barrier flickers back on for fifteen seconds, then off. Darrin motions for ou to drop, then holds up a hand to stall the next person. He is not looking at the barrier, but seems to know internally when it will activate.

(Back) Doren would hop down quietly and clear the area scan the area for hostiles though his sights.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max resumes tapping the table.  "How much would I have to pay you to look the other way as I break a few of his bones?" He said to Thomas.  He is tapping the table hard, each tap shaking the small pile of Cyan stars.

The Adjuticant grabs the tenno's arm.

"I find you on conempt of the code." He says. "And challenge you to a duel of honor."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip selects a volcano map. He looks at you then keeps his eyes glued to the screen.

"You might not want to make exaggerated motions when you're only clothing is a blanket." He says. "I don't hate it. But after a hundred movies the plot starts repeating."

That little comment of his caught Alice completely off guard, sending a bright blush over her cheeks. She checked the blanket, sighting in relief as it was still neatly wrapped around her. If he got any peeks, she's gonna get him for those now...

"3, 2, 1, FIGHT!"

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Adjuticant grabs the tenno's arm.

"I find you on conempt of the code." He says. "And challenge you to a duel of honor."

"I guess that works to."  Max stops tapping abruptly, letting the last one ring, which it did.  If someone were to look at Johnathan, they would see that he has drawn an ornate, silver saber.  "Or, I could stand in for you.  Bring the kid down to my physical state."

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No." She says. "But they will see any empty room where there used to be Grineer. They aren't smart but even that should be a giveaway."

(( f.uck it, YOLO))

*Zaeed truns over to Sam* "Good point, but with what I seen Grinner do, lately, even a clear room, will look like nothing, turst me Sam, Grinner are dumb as hell" *He then begins to Bladestrom each enemy inside the room, He does this rather quickly, with his Mod-Setup, as each enemy begins to die, their body's turn to dust* 

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, OrlockCedar said:

(Back) Doren would hop down quietly and clear the area scan the area for hostiles though his sights.

The room is currently clear. A patrol is leaving the area, so a new one will probably be coming soon.

Darrin motions for another to jump down after the barrier flickers off.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( f.uck it, YOLO))

*Zaeed truns over to Sam* "Good point, but with what I seen Grinner do, lately, even a clear room, will look like nothing, turst me Sam, Grinner are dumb as hell" *He then begins to Bladestrom each enemy inside the room, He does this rather quickly, with his Mod-Setup, as each enemy begins to die, their body's turn to dust* 

One of the Grineer turns the corner. As you strike him you catch a glimpse of another Grineer facing him. 

"Tenno skoom!" It shouts a few seconds later.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The room is currently clear. A patrol is leaving the area, so a new one will probably be coming soon.

Darrin motions for another to jump down after the barrier flickers off.

One of Doren's Tenno hops down with ease.

Seeing as the area is clear, Doren would check the timer. Two minutes until the dropship was at the designated target.

3 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

One of Doren's Tenno hops down with ease.

Seeing as the area is clear, Doren would check the timer. Two minutes until the dropship was at the designated target.

Alarms ring out.

There is a series of explosions as the generators are destroyed. Power fluctuates and the lights turn off. Emergency lights illuminate the room.

"Alarms have been triggered." Darrin says. "I expected sooner. Dorren, the other console is across that chasm. Lock onto a Galleon and fire."

His voice is utterly calm and devoid of emotion.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I guess that works to."  Max stops tapping abruptly, letting the last one ring, which it did.  If someone were to look at Johnathan, they would see that he has drawn an ornate, silver saber.  "Or, I could stand in for you.  Bring the kid down to my physical state."

"Your offer is accepted." The Adjuticant says. "Clear room fur them."

The other Tenno form into a large ring. The Nekros pulls out a Galantine Prime.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Your offer is accepted." The Adjuticant says. "Clear room fur them."

The other Tenno firm into a large ring. The Nekros pulls out a Galantine Prime.

Johnathan has pulled out a strip of cloth.  "You will see what I see, and no void.  Even playing field.  Or, you can taste a big friggin laser."  Johnathan hands the cloth to Datboi ((Oh Sh!t Wadup!))  Max does a quick flourish with his saber, the blade whistling through the air.  He takes a fencing stance, folding his free arm behind his back.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of the Grineer turns the corner. As you strike him you catch a glimpse of another Grineer facing him. 

"Tenno skoom!" It shouts a few seconds later.

*Zaeed truns to the yelling Grinner, he quickly marks him, then Bladestroms him, then returns to his hiding spot* "Come on, come and investigate" *He quickly grabs his scanner to see if any grinner are moving in*  

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alarms ring out.

There is a series of explosions as the generators are destroyed. Power fluctuates and the lights turn off. Emergency lights illuminate the room.

"Alarms have been triggered." Darrin says. "I expected sooner. Dorren, the other console is across that chasm. Lock onto a Galleon and fire."

His voice is utterly calm and devoid of emotion.

Doren would shrugs slightly as he takes a running start before bullet jumping over the chasm. He would then go about loading the new coordinates into the canon's system. He had it locked on before calling it in. "Gun is locked on and ready."

29 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan has pulled out a strip of cloth.  "You will see what I see, and no void.  Even playing field.  Or, you can taste a big friggin laser."  Johnathan hands the cloth to Datboi ((Oh Sh!t Wadup!))  Max does a quick flourish with his saber, the blade whistling through the air.  He takes a fencing stance, folding his free arm behind his back.

"Fight a human?" He asks. "Lower myself to a cripples level? Never!"

"You refuse the challenge?" Thomas says. The Tenno begin to move form the ring back to the line

"Wholeheartedly." The arrogant Tenno says.

"Then you are shunned." Thomas says. "In accordance with the Code."

At that phrase, that second the word is uttered, each and every Tenno suddenly taps their helmet twice, and turns away from him, acting as if the last minute never happened. Only a Thomas does so and he does it with the loonof someone simply staring off into space.

No one speaks to the tenno, no one moves as he laughs. Not one remarks on the events to the other. 

Even when he grabs the arm of one and is brushed off it is with the same air as one would brush off anspec of dust or absentmindedly scratch at an old wound. 

It is, for all intents and purposes, as if he had never existed.

"I would like two cyan stars." A Tenno says. He address it to you but looks beuidnthe counter as if you had not moved.

He casts a sideways glance at the saber and remarks.

"Nice sword." 

The arrogant Tenno bellows something at Thomas, who simply yawns and rolls his shoulders as if nothing is happening.

Then he lazily activates his radio.

"Cimmand please remove all possessions from house 257 and mark it as unoccupied." He says. "Leave the items outside so the owner may claim them if or when he returns."

He says this with no more emotion than someone asking a friend to pickup toilet paper at the store.

Edited by Rakawan

30 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed truns to the yelling Grinner, he quickly marks him, then Bladestroms him, then returns to his hiding spot* "Come on, come and investigate" *He quickly grabs his scanner to see if any grinner are moving in*  

One turns from the console and it stands by and moves to investigate. An arrow zips through his skull and he slumps as if sleeping, his armor holding him up.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Fight a human?" He asks. "Lower myself to a cripples level? Never!"

"You refuse the challenge?" Thomas says. The Tenno begin to move form the ring back to the line

"Wholeheartedly." The arrogant Tenno says.

"Then you are shunned." Thomas says. "In accordance with the Code."

At that phrase, that second the word is uttered, each and every Tenno suddenly taps their helmet twice, and turns away from him, acting as if the last minute never happened. Only a Thomas does so and he does it with the loonof someone simply staring off into space.

No one speaks to the tenno, no one moves as he laughs. Not one remarks on the events to the other. 

Even when he grabs the arm of one and is brushed off it is with the same air as one would brush off anspec of dust or absentmindedly scratch at an old wound. 

It is, for all intents and purposes, as if he had never existed.

"I would like two cyan stars." A Tenno says. He address it to you but looks beuidnthe counter as if you had not moved.

He casts a sideways glance at the saber and remarks.

"Nice sword." 

The arrogant Tenno bellows something at Thomas, who simply yawns and rolls his shoulders as if nothing is happening.

Max grins, and then motions for Johnathan to hand him his hat, and resume to sales. "I told you your options. Now, a really,". Opticor begins to charge. "Big laser."  He lets the Opticor die down, then sets it back into the hat. He walks back to his table, and resumes his sales. He looks to Boi, and begins to count down on his fingers, starting from five. 

56 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

That little comment of his caught Alice completely off guard, sending a bright blush over her cheeks. She checked the blanket, sighting in relief as it was still neatly wrapped around her. If he got any peeks, she's gonna get him for those now...

"3, 2, 1, FIGHT!"

Rip immediately Rio opens with a force choke.

His ultimate meter fills slowly, anspecial bar underneath his character draining at the same speed as your characters health, extremely slowly.

The attack locks you in place, but seems to do nothing more than prevent forward or backward movement and drain tiny amounts of health.