The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The rocket turrets end up being captured within rift cataclysms while the elytron archwing units make a short bombing work out from the ramparts.

The teams advance forward, taking advantage of massive co-operative boosting, they butcher any infantry opposition and even use some of the foes as improvised energy restorers. 

Once they approached the closes covers to the armored door, frosts raised their globes while sic novas sent her antimatters drops in the barrier's direction. All of the antimatter spheres were charged by a crossfire in a moment and then simultaneously blasted against the door.

The door had a brief second to wonder why the Tenno hated it so much, before it simply dissolved under the combined force. 

Or it would have, but it was just a door, and doors couldn't think.

The Grineer inside raises his pistol, obviously finishing some great speech.

"Hwta good are a handful of Tenno?" He asks. "Against the might of the empire!"

The "might of the empire" apparently is limited to twenty standard lancers and one very sluggish Bombard.

From the look that crosses his face as the he turns it is apparent that his definition of a "handful of Tenno" is quite far from accurate.

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He grips onto his Dagger* "I....I'm gonna find her...and end this myself.." *Zaeed's voice is breaking, he looks up to a small box, and Teleport to it, then rushes off to find the Queen* 

"Zaeed wait!" Sam days, running after you.

"Newblood!" Dirge yells. "You have your orders."

Sam glances back.

"Yes." She says. "Kill the Kween."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max just shrugs. "Welcome to capitalism."  

The last few Tenno buy the last few stars. Datboi is no longer parading around but instead clutches at each Tenno that leaves, trying to evoke a reaction, none give him any. 

Your total profit comes to the equivalent of 700 platinum, mainly in gallium and other resources.

The Adjuticant offers to lead you to the main office.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" exclaimed Alice, using her ultimate as it was full too. If Rip was to use his at the same time, there would be a 50/50% chance of one of the ultimates being successfull, and the other failing.

((I can roll the dide if you want.))

The console, already taxed from the speed of commands Tenno reflexes input, freezes as both ults erupt. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Zaeed wait!" Sam days, running after you.

"Newblood!" Dirge yells. "You have your orders."

Sam glances back.

"Yes." She says. "Kill the Kween."

*Zaeed pays no attetion to Sam's voice, he looks around the base, to see the path ahead, he looks for any signs of how close he'll be or where he'll need to go, he is somke-screened to stay cloaked, re-casting it very 15-sec, in a hiding spot, then dashing back out* "...I'm not.. standing for this.." 

Just now, Rakawan said:

"You... without a frame..." Violence gasps. "Impressive..."

He clutches the wound and gives a duelists salute, before dissolving.

Damien sighed as he turned around to face Dirge and Sam.

"It would be, if I wasn't an Elder."  With a flick of his wrist, he slung the blood off his blade, dropping the claws as he moved to catch up with the group.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed pays no attetion to Sam's voice, he looks around the base, to see the path ahead, he looks for any signs of how close he'll be or where he'll need to go, he is somke-screened to stay cloaked, re-casting it very 15-sec, in a hiding spot, then dashing back out* "...I'm not.. standing for this.." 

"Felicity!" Sam yells over the comms. Her next words are lost in the haze of rage that fills your mind.

A voice cuts through the haze.

"Hold warrior." It says. It is feminine, but filled with a commanding presence that only an orokin can project. Unlike the rasping wheezes of the Kweens it sounds youthful. "By my right as Orokin I command you to hold."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The door had a brief second to wonder why the Tenno hated it so much, before it simply dissolved under the combined force. 

Or it would have, but it was just a door, and doors couldn't think.

The Grineer inside raises his pistol, obviously finishing some great speech.

"Hwta good are a handful of Tenno?" He asks. "Against the might of the empire!"

The "might of the empire" apparently is limited to twenty standard lancers and one very sluggish Bombard.

From the look that crosses his face as the he turns it is apparent that his definition of a "handful of Tenno" is quite far from accurate.

The troopers weren't even shot at - they were momentarily butchered by three valkyrs, one of which ripped the grineer "speaker" open with particularly elegant savagery.

The sloppy bombard was struck by at least three energy vampire strikes. The moment it fell to the ground dead, it seemed that it was... completely withered, without even sustaining any physical violence.   

The teams used this brief comical window to refresh their amplifying abilities: rhinos roared, valkyrs cried, chromas spread elemental wards. Having the defensive capacities boosted, the vanguard teams applied their defensive buffs such as iron skin and vex armor. Banshees spread their sonars, marking any troops waiting ahead, and novas send their molecular prime waves. When the "priming" was done, the groups rushed ahead, like the very frenzied spec-ops troopers they actually were.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Damien sighed as he turned around to face Dirge and Sam.

"It would be, if I wasn't an Elder."  With a flick of his wrist, he slung the blood off his blade, dropping the claws as he moved to catch up with the group.

Dirge and Enrique are fighting Angst.

Another Wraith fights Misery and a third duels Mania.

"Felicity!" Sam yells over the comms. Her next words are lost in the haze of rage that fills your mind.

A voice cuts through the haze.

"Hold warrior." It says. It is feminine, but filled with a commanding presence that only an orokin can project. Unlike the rasping wheezes of the Kweens it sounds youthful. "By my right as Orokin I command you to hold."

*Zaeed stops, his feet ever so skirts across the metal floor, before grinding to a halt, he looks around* "By the Void, who are you, Your....voice, it sounds.....Orokin.." 

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

The troopers weren't even shot at - they were momentarily butchered by three valkyrs, one of which ripped the grineer "speaker" open with particularly elegant savagery.

The sloppy bombard was struck by at least three energy vampire strikes. The moment it fell to the ground dead, it seemed that it was... completely withered, without even sustaining any physical violence.   

The teams used this brief comical window to refresh their amplifying abilities: rhinos roared, valkyrs cried, chromas spread elemental wards. Having the defensive capacities boosted, the vanguard teams applied their defensive buffs such as iron skin and vex armor. Banshees spread their sonars, marking any troops waiting ahead, and novas send their molecular prime waves. When the "priming" was done, the groups rushed ahead, like the very frenzied spec-ops troopers they actually were.

The corridor opens into a long walkway. Dargyn's rain down fire on those that try to enter. Turrets and ramparts activate and lay down withering barrages of lead.

At the end of the walkway is an elevator, which is constantly bringing up new troops.

Grineer flood the open area, taking cover behind every nook and cranny, their rounds adding to the withering barrage.

Across the way you can see the UHC and Meridian taking cover from a similar barrage on a similar walkway. 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed stops, his feet ever so skirts across the metal floor, before grinding to a halt, he looks around* "By the Void, who are you, Your....voice, it sounds.....Orokin.." 

"I am." Felicity says. "And I am the true heir of the empire. Not these snakes. Your quest for Vengeance is noble, but it will lead to your death. You do not posssess the means to kill their guards."

13 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"HANGED ELEPHANT LIVERS!" cursed Alice. This was worse than the PS40...

Slowly, as if afraid of your wrath, a small red circle glows around the outer perimeter of the console tower's power button.

The image crackles and goes black.

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The last few Tenno buy the last few stars. Datboi is no longer parading around but instead clutches at each Tenno that leaves, trying to evoke a reaction, none give him any. 

Your total profit comes to the equivalent of 700 platinum, mainly in gallium and other resources.

The Adjuticant offers to lead you to the main office.

Max stands and grabs his cane, holding his other arm out for the Adjutant. Johnathan grabs the resources and plat, and walks with them. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max stands and grabs his cane, holding his other arm out for the Adjutant. Johnathan grabs the resources and plat, and walks with them. 

"I know you can sense things well enough to follow." The Adjuticant says.

He starts off.

The village has the air of a child waiting for Christmas. Tenno speak in low excited voices and there is a tension to the air.

Edited by Rakawan

"I am." Felicity says. "And I am the true heir of the empire. Not these snakes. Your quest for Vengeance is noble, but it will lead to your death. You do not posssess the means to kill their guards."

*Zaeed sighs, but looks to his chest* "Watch me, but do tell, what makes her gaurds so special?, Have you any idea what they caused?, Them damm Stalkers, didn't help me, neither.." *He grunts* "My wonderful girl or..them, And I still acted like a Betrayer.."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs, but looks to his chest* "Watch me, but do tell, what makes her gaurds so special?, Have you any idea what they caused?, Them damm Stalkers, didn't help me, neither.." *He grunts* "My wonderful girl or..them, And I still acted like a Betrayer.."

"They have done what they were commanded to do." She says. "They cannot be harmed by any weapon or power you posses. Our armies wait outside, but they are pinned down. Get them inside, and we will help you kill the Kween."

Thr voice returns.

"And do not let vengeance tear away what love you have found." Felicity says. "No one in this world is innocent, but everyone deserves a second chance. Do not squander yours."

Edited by Rakawan

The Wirm smiled as the invaders ground to a halt. Finally the beasts where proving useful.

The Tenno already inside where still holding out. She ordered more troops to flood their locations. 

Outside Grineer ships began arriving in as messages managed to break through the disruption the rebellion had caused. Two Formorians joined the fray.

Alice's feeling towards the gaming console was no mere wrath, it was a need to lobotomize every particle that was ever part of the machine. There could be steam rolling out of her ears and nose, it's only make her rage more visible. But then, she grinned.

"Rip... wanna try an ultimate on the console?~"

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice's feeling towards the gaming console was no mere wrath, it was a need to lobotomize every particle that was ever part of the machine. There could be steam rolling out of her ears and nose, it's only make her rage more visible. But then, she grinned.

"Rip... wanna try an ultimate on the console?~"

Rip blinks.

"Well..." He says. "That could be fun too."

He is crouched, about to jump onto a chair whose legs have been twisted into a spike and positioned directly above the console.

"I mean I was going to use this, but....."

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The corridor opens into a long walkway. Dargyn's rain down fire on those that try to enter. Turrets and ramparts activate and lay down withering barrages of lead.

At the end of the walkway is an elevator, which is constantly bringing up new troops.

Grineer flood the open area, taking cover behind every nook and cranny, their rounds adding to the withering barrage.

Across the way you can see the UHC and Meridian taking cover from a similar barrage on a similar walkway. 

Valkyries activate their hysterias and attach their riplines to three rhinos, who at the same time charged forward for a various number of times (from one to three). The stron pulling force propels them far forward - straight to the elevator platform, where they instantly began to rip and tear  the arriving clones in the rudest of fashion. 

Rhinos, who ended up their charges evenly spread across all of the corridor, instantly stomped, putting the automated defensive measures in 15 seconds long stasis and opening the window for all-in allied assault. Once they let their comrades from the rear deal with immobilized turrets, they advance at the infantry enemies, shooting them viciously with their primed somas and boltors and butchering them with their primed galatines and scindos. One particular rhino with the edgy chest plate armor pursued forward with remarkable force; slashing groups of grineer with his now ignited greatsword like a blood-crazed butcher on methamphetamine. Judging by the glow of his frames lights (arcane fury and rage), his mental condition wasn't that far from the given adjective.

a dozen of chromas advanced forward the second the turrets were disabled. They predictably soaked up the incoming punishment, converting it to even greater damage boost, covering from harm those behind them, and concentrating fire on the stationary defences, demolishing them before the stasis fields wear off. the rest of the group advanced behind the vanguard forces and gesturing the UHC to push the assault too.

The whole manoeuvre took less than twenty seconds to perform...

Edited by Teloch