The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The guardian grabbing at you takes a face full of blade and chokes on its own blood.

Ryoko slices open the gut and head of the one he is fighting, and looks around for more.

"The roof, Arbiter!" Damien yelled, indicating the platform with his sword.  "We'll handle this."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"So you wish to study this colony without understanding where it originated from?" Kira asks. "That sounds... unproductive."

"I wish to study the people and their interactions. I dont care if this colony has acheived its goals; only if it will provide better cohabitation for the future.  But please, do tell."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"The roof, Arbiter!" Damien yelled, indicating the platform with his sword.  "We'll handle this."

Ryoko turns and fires off a massive beam of void energy, focusing Madurai energy into the mix as well. The platform resists for a few seconds, then melts into slag. The Kween is nowhere to be found. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I wish to study the people and their interactions. I dont care if this colony has acheived its goals; only if it will provide better cohabitation for the future.  But please, do tell."

"This goal is cohabilitation." Kira says. "And how people act is tired to where they come from."

She sits down.

"Who may I ask told you?" She inquires.

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Seraph went to work, hands moving swiftly above Rip's body.  "Good work getting the medkit out and re-setting his arm.  That saved me a lot of time and more than likely cut his recovery time in half.  He'll need a splint for his arm until Katherine can get to him, but he should be fine with rest and some burn treatment."

She unfolded a stretcher from her back, and set it down in midair, where it floated as she picked up Rip and set him down on it gently.  "He's stable.  You can follow me to the hospital if you like," she said kindly, noticing Marie's white-knuckle grip on Alice.

Alice wasn't sure that was the best of ideas, since Rip and Marie are trying to stay hidden. But he needed treatment, and she knew it.
"One second..." she said, a faint glow apprearing under her blanket as her warframe re-materialized. The blanket fell to the ground as she now wore her Mirage frame once again.
"Ready." she held Marie close, she can't leave her alone, and she know she wants to be with Rip.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice wasn't sure that was the best of ideas, since Rip and Marie are trying to stay hidden. But he needed treatment, and she knew it.
"One second..." she said, a faint glow apprearing under her blanket as her warframe re-materialized. The blanket fell to the ground as she now wore her Mirage frame once again.
"Ready." she held Marie close, she can't leave her alone, and she know she wants to be with Rip.

Marie follows you, holding you tightly.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you round the corner you see the Kween drop from a vent and dart to a door. 

*Zaeed smiles devilishly, he laughs, he begins to sprint, to use his aggtily, he attempts to use his Tenno powers, now hes outside of the room, if that fails, he trys to throw a singel Spira Prime he kept in his warframe pockets* "Come here you little girnner!"  

Edited by -Platinum-
Edited

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smiles devilishly, he laughs, he begins to sprint, to use his aggtily, he attempts to use his Tenno powers, now hes outside of the room, if that fails, he trys to throw a singel Spira Prime he kept in his warframe pockets* "Come here you little girnner!"  

The powers still lack energy, the barrier outside the room draining it.

The Spira Prime strikes the Kween, she stumbles into the doorway and the door slams shut. Jesters dogpile you.

Just now, Rakawan said:

The powers still lack energy, the barrier outside the room draining it.

The Spira Prime strikes the Kween, she stumbles into the doorway and the door slams shut. Jesters dogpile you.

*Zaeed rolls to doge the jesters, he glances around for another way in, a small vent or hole to get in* "You think you'll get away?!"

The Kween stumbled onto the next corridor, locking the door behind her. She knew every inch of this fortress. Every vent, every shaft. 

She left the knife in her side. It would stop the wound, prevent her from bleeding out. At least externally.

She stumbled towards the door at the end of the hall. Past it was the safe room, but before it was a vent. One that led to a storage room. There was a ship there, an enemy one, but no movement, it would have medical supplies.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rolls to doge the jesters, he glances around for another way in, a small vent or hole to get in* "You think you'll get away?!"

There are none. 

"Zaeed." Felicity says. "You need to find Sam. She has gone berserk!"

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

He lets his head tilt to the side, giving her a 'really?' face. "Pink and banana yellow. To be honest, I've forgotten what a lot of the colors look like."

"Well it sounds like Ryoko." She says. "I hope you were respectful."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "Drige, can kiss my azz, if he disproves of this..." *Zaeed runs back the other way to look for Sam* "What do you mean, shes gone mad?"

A Grineer corpse falls to the ground and you see an Ivara kneeling on it, pounding its face to pulp.