The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 2016-11-30 at 10:36 AM, Denny2669 said:

Alice wasn't sure that was the best of ideas, since Rip and Marie are trying to stay hidden. But he needed treatment, and she knew it.
"One second..." she said, a faint glow apprearing under her blanket as her warframe re-materialized. The blanket fell to the ground as she now wore her Mirage frame once again.
"Ready." she held Marie close, she can't leave her alone, and she know she wants to be with Rip.

On 2016-11-30 at 10:38 AM, Rakawan said:

Marie follows you, holding you tightly.

You reach the hospital in a matter of minutes, and the Seraph leads you quickly to a room and lifts Rip off the stretcher and onto the bed.  You hear footsteps outside and a purple Trinity Prime comes in, moving quickly.  "Good job you got here when you did, Alaina.  I've got a pregnant woman upstairs who needs cesarean, but this won't take more than a minute, so I'll do it now."

With hardly a glance at the other occupants of the room, Katherine waved her right arm in a complicated, but practiced, pattern while her left hand held still above Rip's forehead.  The burns healed almost instantly, leaving only slightly pink skin in their place.  "Give him 12 of 31 and 4 of 19 and let him rest, then check back with him in eight hours."  Without waiting for a response, she ran off down the hall, presumably toward the pregnancy ward.

Alaina opened a cabinet and removed two small vials, drew liquid out of them into an empty vial, shook the contents, and handed it to Alice.  "Make him drink this, then you can take him home.  If he complains of anything beyond a mild sunburn in the morning, bring him back and I'll mix him more."

Edited by Yzjdriel

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

You reach the hospital in a matter of minutes, and the Seraph leads you quickly to a room and lifts Rip off the stretcher and onto the bed.  You hear footsteps outside and a purple Trinity Prime comes in, moving quickly.  "Good job you got here when you did, Alaina.  I've got a pregnant woman upstairs who needs cesarean, but this won't take more than a minute, so I'll do it now."

With hardly a glance at the other occupants of the room, Katherine waved her right arm in a complicated, but practiced, pattern while her left harm held still above Rip's forehead.  The burns heal almost instantly, leaving only slightly pink skin in their place  "Give him 12 of 31 and 4 of 19 and let him rest, then check back with him in eight hours."  Without waiting for a response, she ran off down the hall, presumably toward the pregnancy ward.

Alaina opened a cabinet and removed two small vials, drew liquid out of them into an empty vial, shook the contents, and handed it to Alice.  "Make him drink this, then you can take him home.  If he complains of anything beyond a mild sunburn in the morning, bring him back and I'll mix him more."

Rip is tossing and turning as if in a nightmare.

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Sol aims at the.....thing and slowly approaches it

The figure wraps another bandage around its side and then stops, turning its head slightly. It scrambles into the controls and turns, hurling a Spira Prime knife directly at you. 

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

With hardly a glance at the other occupants of the room, Katherine waved her right arm in a complicated, but practiced, pattern while her left harm held still above Rip's forehead.  The burns heal almost instantly, leaving only slightly pink skin in their place  "Give him 12 of 31 and 4 of 19 and let him rest, then check back with him in eight hours."  Without waiting for a response, she ran off down the hall, presumably toward the pregnancy ward.

"Thank you." Alice said "Do we have to wait untill he wakes up?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Ivara charges past you, grabbing a Jester and tearing off its head. Before glaring around angrily.

*Zaeed turns around and looks over* "Sam, please, snap out of it, we're all stressed, but theres no need for this!, Please...its me, Zaeed.."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"You probably should, but make sure he isn't cold.  His nerve endings are still repairing themselves - Katherine only started the process."

"Alright. Thanks again." Alice hesitated before continuing "If I may ask, do you know who called you?"

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed turns around and looks over* "Sam, please, snap out of it, we're all stressed, but theres no need for this!, Please...its me, Zaeed.."

Across the link you can sense rage and boiling anger.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Across the link you can sense rage and boiling anger.

*Zaeed walks closer* "Sam, Please.." *He goes to hold her frame* "I understand, how angry you are, right now, but please, safe this egnrey, when we get the Queen, useing it now, chuold put you or anyone else in harms way, Think about it, We're not immortal behind our metal suits, we're still able to get harmed"

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks closer* "Sam, Please.." *He goes to hold her frame* "I understand, how angry you are, right now, but please, safe this egnrey, when we get the Queen, useing it now, chuold put you or anyone else in harms way, Think about it, We're not immortal behind our metal suits, we're still able to get harmed"

A blast of sound and void hurls you back, overloading your warframe and triggering a transference surge.

The world goes blinding white.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A blast of sound and void hurls you back, overloading your warframe and triggering a transference surge.

The world goes blinding white.

(( Up to you, who manages to contact him, Zaeed does have a  ship cephalon, but I not given him a OC, if you will, so feel free to be that one))

*Zaeed's frame drops to his keezes* "Drige?, Sam?, Orokin?  ship cephalon!?, Anyone?!, What is happing, what is this?"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

(( Up to you, who manages to contact him, Zaeed does have a  ship cephalon, but I not given him a OC, if you will, so feel free to be that one))

*Zaeed's frame drops to his keezes* "Drige?, Sam?, Orokin?  ship cephalon!?, Anyone?!, What is happing, what is this?"

Your vision returns. You stand inside a ship, with walls of ivory and decorations of gold.

Someone familiar stands next to you. 

"There's been an accident." The voice says. "But don't worry..."

{Who is it?}

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Your vision returns. You stand inside a ship, with walls of ivory and decorations of gold.

Someone familiar stands next to you. 

"There's been an accident." The voice says. "But don't worry..."

{Who is it?}

*Zaeed looks around* {My Father, He tells me, I;'ll be safe, with him, The Orokin will come soon, he Promises me, I...Believe him..}

Edited by -Platinum-
Edits

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around* "My..Father, I think, He, tells me I'll be safe, as long I'm with him, He tells me, the Orokin will help, soon.."

People mill around aimlesssly.

"Do I have to?" The Lotus asks.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment." Sai'ah snaps. "You're the mother, not me."

"He hates me." She says. 

"That's what kids die." Sai'ahsays. "They hate their parents, eventually."

The voices fade.

"What did you do next?" The Lotus asks. "What did you say?"