1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

People mill around aimlesssly.

"Do I have to?" The Lotus asks.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment." Sai'ah snaps. "You're the mother, not me."

"He hates me." She says. 

"That's what kids die." Sai'ahsays. "They hate their parents, eventually."

The voices fade.

"What did you do next?" The Lotus asks. "What did you say?"

*Zaeed frowns ever so slightly* {I try to help. my father, the ship was sabotaged, but he was slowly losing his mind, I felt something out there, wtaching...us..I hoped, It was our saviors} 

32 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Alright. Thanks again." Alice hesitated before continuing "If I may ask, do you know who called you?"

"Oh, that?  No one called us.  Chairman Richard established a drone network to search for signs of trouble - increased heart rate, panicked voices, grunts of pain.  If there's a medical emergency inside the city, we know about it pretty quickly.  It's still a new system, so we're working out some of the kinks.  Sai'ah's supposedly going to help with some of that next week sometime."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed frowns ever so slightly* {I try to help. my father, the ship was sabotaged, but he was slowly losing his mind, I felt something out there, wtaching...us..I hoped, It was our saviors} 

Someone pulls you back as your father's hands reach for your throat. The door slams shut, locking him out.

You can hear laughter behind you.

"Your father was drowning in that hellspace." The Lotus says. "But you weren't..."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Oh, that?  No one called us.  Chairman Richard established a drone network to search for signs of trouble - increased heart rate, panicked voices, grunts of pain.  If there's a medical emergency inside the city, we know about it pretty quickly.  It's still a new system, so we're working out some of the kinks.  Sai'ah's supposedly going to help with some of that next week sometime."

"That's... good to know."

Alice was a little confused. There has been a lot of screaming and generally violent things were going on in her place, yet this was the first time this happened. Maybe they already know, which made the hairs on the back of her neck stand at attention.

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Sol stands and picks up his Latron, then takes cover in the doorway. He checks the room for hostiles

The Kween vanishes inside the rooms doorway, which locks behind her. Other than that here are no enemies.

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Someone pulls you back as your father's hands reach for your throat. The door slams shut, locking him out.

You can hear laughter behind you.

"Your father was drowning in that hellspace." The Lotus says. "But you weren't..."

*Zaeed sighs* {I've had lost him, at that point, I knew this was my family now, The Tenno, and I still held hope, that the Orokin will return]

Edited by -Platinum-
Made Edits, had to slow down

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"That's... good to know."

Alice was a little confused. There has been a lot of screaming and generally violent things were going on in her place, yet this was the first time this happened. Maybe they already know, which made the hairs on the back of her neck stand at attention.

Alaina tilted her head.  "Oh, you're Alice!  The steakhouse girl.  Yeah, given that this is Richard's project, there are a few... bonus features.  You don't have to worry about medics showing up when they're not wanted.  He's made quite sure of that.  You should come in to see him when your friend's feeling better.  He'll probably want to discuss a few things."  With a wink and a small wave, she left the room.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* {I've had lost him, at that point, and so did the others, But I didn't,I made a choice to have this as my family now, The Tenno, and still held hope, that the Orokin will return}

((Slow down this is gonna take a while regardless.))

"But you weren't called Tenno then, where you?" The Lotus asks. "What did you call yourselves?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Alaina tilted her head.  "Oh, you're Alice!  The steakhouse girl.  Yeah, given that this is Richard's project, there are a few... bonus features.  You don't have to worry about medics showing up when they're not wanted.  He's made quite sure of that.  You should come in to see him when your friend's feeling better.  He'll probably want to discuss a few things."  With a wink and a small wave, she left the room.

Alice smiled warmly, though awkwardness was mixed in too. How nice of Richard, all she did was give him a steak that would seem like a death threat to most people.

She looked down beside her, expected to see the little girl still clinging onto her. "Heard that Marie? He's going to be alright."

1 minute ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol nods towards the sealed door

"Right.  Thankfully I've still got a jar left."

She produced a jar of something that looked suspiciously like peanut butter and smeared about a third of it on the door, then took cover behind a wall.

57 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Slow down this is gonna take a while regardless.))

"But you weren't called Tenno then, where you?" The Lotus asks. "What did you call yourselves?"

(( oh, right sorry... Also, hope this makes..sease))

*He looks up a bit* {I..can't remember...it was...so long ago..}

Edited by -Platinum-
Made a mistake + Oh My God Brian Farts

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The shield drops. The Grineer fleet, sensing victory, moves in.

The blinding flash of light, the electronics going wild for a couple of seconds, the short communicational distortions. All that happened when the charge was fired. All of the three cannons left an intricate radioactive cyan residue "cobweb" expanding from their rears and slowly dissolving in space. Unlike the shot near Phenix, this one was much much more powerful. One of the canons shot the guiding charge that set the moving vector, while two other charges followed the tracing charge, moving forward in a helix pattern and synergizing with each other. The crushing force was at least twice times stronger than if there were two separate shots. Judging by the fact that a decent share of drones was dragged into the swiftly moving gravitational anomaly, the power was higher than it was expected by the designers of the device. Also, one of the cannons lost its "petal" rails after the shot, proving that this piece of tech is still a prototype.

In any case, the intertwining anomaly swiftly broke into the cluster of grineer fleet, turning everything on its way into cosmic dust and bare elementary particles...