The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Understood." Cressa says. "Sending technicians now."

Dariin appears along with Felicity, carrying a strange female Grineer in his arms. He hands her to one of the Meridian Troopers.

"She that she arrives safely back at HQ and is kept sedated." He says. 

"Yes General." The Trooper says.

Ryoko also appears, his Orthos shimmering in the light.

"It is done." He says. "Their reign, at least and last, is over."

Melanie orders her troops to scour the base for POW and weapons tech.

Borris looked at the tubes.

"Programming status." He asks. 

"Partial." The technician says. "Shall we flush them?"

Borris shook his head.

"Pull all relevant data and move them to the ship." He says. "We could use some fresh meat in the ranks."

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Understood." Cressa says. "Sending technicians now."

Dariin appears along with Felicity, carrying a strange female Grineer in his arms. He hands her to one of the Meridian Troopers.

"She that she arrives safely back at HQ and is kept sedated." He says. 

"Yes General." The Trooper says.

Ryoko also appears, his Orthos shimmering in the light.

"It is done." He says. "Their reign, at least and last, is over."

Melanie orders her troops to scour the base for POW and weapons tech.

"It is not over until there are solid peace and stability in the system. This is an interim and Reason save us from failing to manage the consequences" He replied in his sober tone.

"We are finishing to gather data for the further post-operation analysis. I also must remind you that the facility must be rendered unrestorable, as it carries potential threats to colonies"

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"It is not over until there are solid peace and stability in the system. This is an interim and Reason save us from failing to manage the consequences" He replied in his sober tone.

"We are finishing to gather data for the further post-operation analysis. I also must remind you that the facility must be rendered unrestorable, as it carries threats to the colonies"

"Their reign is over." He says. "There is still work to be done, yes, but have some pride in what we have done here."

He shakes his head at the mention of the base's destruction.

"Meridian could use this." He says. "It would take time to fix, time to fully clear, but we could move it somewhere hidden again. The enigines may be damaged but we might be able to get one last jump from them."

9 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"The Syndicates don't want a unified government.  They each want to rule the others.  It gets very comical at some points."  He snaps his fingers and Johnathan walks over to the kitchen and begins to brew some drink.  "And, I have no intentions of any advancement.  Any relationship you might form with me will be one of landlady and tenant."

"Oh I don't own this hut." She says off handedly. "The Arbiter does. He hasn't used it in a year though."

"The Syndicates want certain things." She says. "The Arbiter convinced them that a colony and unified government could achieve all of those goals."

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Their reign is over." He says. "There is still work to be done, yes, but have some pride in what we have done here."

He shakes his head at the mention of the base's destruction.

"Meridian could use this." He says. "It would take time to fix, time to fully clear, but we could move it somewhere hidden again. The enigines may be damaged but we might be able to get one last jump from them."

"I would prefer others to be proud of us instead," he cut off. "The highjack may work, but it will require additional time and resources to make an attempt. This place is now the juiciest prey for all the predatory powers in the system including the remaining grineer. New risks may arise if we fail to appropriate it quickly. If there is voting to be held, we vote for the destruction"

Edited by Teloch

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The man charges and you suddenly find yourself several yards forward, behind him.

*Zaeed gasps at this, he then looks to his hands* "Whohaahah..." *Zaeed aims his palm agien, and re-trys to the "Beam" power* "What ever this is, I like it.."

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

He activates the program to divert all non-essential power and the coolant program

"Send some people down to watch the generators in case they catch fire."

With the enemy fleet destroyed and the shield down the power drain returns to normal.

Scans show each generator has severe strain and temperatures. Two and Three have active fires, while Five reports smoke. 

The Technicians work to fight the fires, requesting system shutdowns or power adjustments. 

"Not bad." Terrance says. "Start what repairs you can."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

With the enemy fleet destroyed and the shield down the power drain returns to normal.

Scans show each generator has severe strain and temperatures. Two and Three have active fires, while Five reports smoke. 

The Technicians work to fight the fires, requesting system shutdowns or power adjustments. 

"Not bad." Terrance says. "Start what repairs you can."

"Understood." He shuts down generators 2 and 3. He sends extra coolant to five and sends it into the lowest running power.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh I don't own this hut." She says off handedly. "The Arbiter does. He hasn't used it in a year though."

"The Syndicates want certain things." She says. "The Arbiter convinced them that a colony and unified government could achieve all of those goals."

Johnathan brings over a cup of the drink, steaming slightly.  Max just holds it.  "And did they listen and agree?"

33 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"I would prefer others to be proud of us instead," he cut off. "The highjack may work, but it will require additional time and resources to make an attempt. This place is now the juiciest prey for all the predatory powers in the system including the remaining grineer. New risks may arise if we fail to appropriate it quickly. If there is voting to be held, we vote for the destruction"

"A compromise then." Ryoko says. "We take what we can and cycle the jump engines with some added juice. If it succeeds, it will move to a new location, if it fails..."

He makes an exploding gesture with his hands.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Then take one and dispose of them." Darrin says. "We have work to do."

Ordis got the picture of the heads, and Lydia promptly set them down on the ground and held Aegis  to them until they burned away.  "Right-o.  Where do you need me?"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"A compromise then." Ryoko says. "We take what we can and cycle the jump engines with some added juice. If it succeeds, it will move to a new location, if it fails..."

He makes an exploding gesture with his hands.

"My thoughts exactly" he answered

"The swarm is now feeding on the debris to regain its numbers. It will provide security for the time needed for repair works. As for our other forces, they will head back to their places of dislocation shortly" he inhaled "Once the shockwave of the event will thunder, we will need them to be on high alerts"

Edited by Teloch

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"My thoughts exactly" he answered

"The swarm is now feeding on the debris to regain its numbers. It will provide security for the time needed for repair works. As for our other forces, they will head back to their places of dislocation shortly" he inhaled "Once the shockwave of the event will fade, we will need them to be on high alerts"

"The UHC will send ships to make contact with the outer colonies." Melanie says. "Warn them about what is happening and gage their readiness to fight or flee."

"Meridian will begin analyzing the tech we have found and refitting the armor and weapons." Cressa says. 

"I will remain here and work to prepare the engines." Ryoko says.

12 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Ordis got the picture of the heads, and Lydia promptly set them down on the ground and held Aegis  to them until they burned away.  "Right-o.  Where do you need me?"

"There is a data vault on the third level." Darrin says. "See what you can obtain."

45 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Johnathan brings over a cup of the drink, steaming slightly.  Max just holds it.  "And did they listen and agree?"

"They listened." She says. "And eventually came to some agreement. The colony began to flourish. We had a year of peace and prosperity. Unfortunately it didn't last."

46 minutes ago, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Understood." He shuts down generators 2 and 3. He sends extra coolant to five and sends it into the lowest running power.

"When you are done." Terrance says. "There is someone who wants to speak with you aboard the fortress. Says he needs help with a Formorian engine."

51 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed gasps at this, he then looks to his hands* "Whohaahah..." *Zaeed aims his palm agien, and re-trys to the "Beam" power* "What ever this is, I like it.."

The beam still fails.

The adult begins you gets up and turns to charge at you again.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed begins to panic and looks around, he crouches down, to look for a hiding spot* "Urgh, can't keep this up..." 

The other children carry makeshift weapons. 

One stabs the adult with a scavenged spear and looks at you.

"Get your head together!" He snaps. "Blast then attack."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The other children carry makeshift weapons. 

One stabs the adult with a scavenged spear and looks at you.

"Get your head together!" He snaps. "Blast then attack."

*Zaeed rubs his head and exhales* "Trying!.." *He takes focus agien and re-trys the blast attack*

Sai'ah flew towards Eris inside the shuttle. Grineer tech was at least reliable.

She released the cloak around the ship, as she neared the infested fleet. If she went home, they would destroy Nemesis, they would treat her like a child. But there was another option. She had tried so hard to be like everyone else. Maybe it was time she accepted that she wasn't. The Grineer could be killed. The Corpus could be bargained with. But the infested would always exist, they would always seek to consume. They could not be eradicated. But they could be controlled...

"You return." The voice said. "Will you consume?"