The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smiles and looks to the childen t* "Hes down, throw me a weapon!"

One of them grabs the Fang Prime dagger stowed in your belt and slaps it to you chest, the flat edge clacking against the scavenged plates you wear for protection.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of them grabs the Fang Prime dagger stowed in your belt and slaps it to you chest, the flat edge clacking against the scavenged plates you wear for protection.

(( ohoho how did that get there? XD))

*Zaeed grabs the Fang Prime, gripping it into his hand* "Oh this is more like it.." *Zaeed focuses again, trying to re-do the dash effect, to get close range, to ground-Slam the Adult in the chest*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

(( ohoho how did that get there? XD))

*Zaeed grabs the Fang Prime, gripping it into his hand* "Oh this is more like it.." *Zaeed focuses again, trying to re-do the dash effect, to get close range, to ground-Slam the Adult in the chest*

You leapt across the distance, striking them in the heart with the blade. 

The other children seem impressed.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed twists the blade, to make sure, then looks up to the others* "Where are the others?, is anyone hurt?" 

"There where a few down the other corridor." One says. "We can't get past the security eye to check in them."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"There where a few down the other corridor." One says. "We can't get past the security eye to check in them."

*Zaeed nods, then thrusts the blade out, and puts it back into his belt, he looks around* "You think, we chuold turn the eye aginest them?"

*Zaeed nods, then thrusts the blade out, and puts it back into his belt, he looks around* "You think, we chuold turn the eye aginest them?"

"That's what they were trying to do." One says. "But the controls are down the hall. We'd need to sneak past it somehow."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"That's what they were trying to do." One says. "But the controls are down the hall. We'd need to sneak past it somehow."

*Zaeed rubs his chin, then looks for a vent* "Try to find a vent, or something small to crawl into, only thing I can think of,, unless our crazy powers do other neat tricks?"

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rubs his chin, then looks for a vent* "Try to find a vent, or something small to crawl into, only thing I can think of,, unless our crazy powers do other neat tricks?"

"There are no vents." He says. "The only way into the room is past the eye. And unless you can turn invisible that isn't likely."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"There are no vents." He says. "The only way into the room is past the eye. And unless you can turn invisible that isn't likely."

*Zaeed gunts* "That whuold be sweet, if we chuold" *Zaeed looks around, for any tools that may be useful* "What other tricks you Lads do?"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed gunts* "That whuold be sweet, if we chuold" *Zaeed looks around, for any tools that may be useful* "What other tricks you Lads do?"

They all shrug.

"Dash and blast." One says. "That's about it."

Edited by Rakawan

They all shrug.

"Dash and blast." One says. "That's about it."

*Zaeed sighs* "If we can dash and blast, then I can see why we can't.." *He rubs his chin* "I might looks stupid, right now, but Im gonna try something" *Zaeed exhales then relaxes, he begins to try imagine himself to be invisible* "Only other thing I can think of, is if we dubble-dash over there"

*Zaeed sighs* "If we can dash and blast, then I can see why we can't.." *He rubs his chin* "I might looks stupid, right now, but Im gonna try something" *Zaeed exhales then relaxes, he begins to try imagine himself to be invisible* "Only other thing I can think of, is if we dubble-dash over there"

Your form wavers and shimmers but remains mostly visible.

"Try again." One of the children says.

Your form wavers and shimmers but remains mostly visible.

"Try again." One of the children says.

*Zaeed nods, and tries another time, this time taking more time to focus, he crouches down, to help his jester, as sneaking whuold be better crouching* "...." 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods, and tries another time, this time taking more time to focus, he crouches down, to help his jester, as sneaking whuold be better crouching* "...." 

Smoke flows off of you and your body seems to fade out.

You can hear voices inside your skull.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Smoke flows off of you and your body seems to fade out.

You can hear voices inside your skull.

*Zaeed looks around, to see where the childen are, then looks to his arms* "I think I've done it.." *Zaeed focus on the voices a bit, before slowly moving towards the doors* "Gonna act, fast unsure how long I can keep this up" 

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks around, to see where the childen are, then looks to his arms* "I think I've done it.." *Zaeed focus on the voices a bit, before slowly moving towards the doors* "Gonna act, fast unsure how long I can keep this up" 

It is very draining to keep this up. You might want to rest a bit before trying the hall.

The other children look around as you speak. 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It is very draining to keep this up. You might want to rest a bit before trying the hall.

The other children look around as you speak. 

*Zaeed exits the cloaking, or altlest trys to, to take a small rest* "Urgh, this is draining as hell, I need to conserve it, ell me is there any reliable covering spots, I can hide in, while I wait to, I Guess recharge?, No way I can do this, to pass the long hall"

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed exits the cloaking, or altlest trys to, to take a small rest* "Urgh, this is draining as hell, I need to conserve it, ell me is there any reliable covering spots, I can hide in, while I wait to, I Guess recharge?, No way I can do this, to pass the long hall"

Two of the children grab eachother and one crouches. Both disappear. You seem them briefly flicker into the visible spectrum a few seconds later before the other crouches and both again vanish.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Two of the children grab eachother and one crouches. Both disappear. You seem them briefly flicker into the visible spectrum a few seconds later before the other crouches and both again vanish.

*Zaeed nods* "If we can all do this together, we might be able to do this, you lads ready?"