The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Grans slightly, but moves forward, he looks for any visible cover, to hide behind* "Alright, follow and stay slient, if you get left behind, your..dead"

The corridor is smooth. The eye scans back and forth, looking for movement. 

13 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Come on Shade, ol' trusty, don't let me down..." she muttered as she crept inside.

The shade keeps you cloaked.

The vault door is behind a magnetic wall. You can see console up on ledges above it.

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Marie nods sharply.

Alice smiles. She steps towards Rip's bed, proceeding to wrap her hands around him in a warm embrace. She was careful not to touch his burns, but she wasn't aware of all of them. She wanted to make sure he wakes up in comfort from whatever nightmare he's having.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alice smiles. She steps towards Rip's bed, proceeding to wrap her hands around him in a warm embrace. She was careful not to touch his burns, but she wasn't aware of all of them. She wanted to make sure he wakes up in comfort from whatever nightmare he's having.

Rip's eyes snap open and his breathing becomes ragged. He struggles on your embrace, still waking up.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The shade keeps you cloaked.

The vault door is behind a magnetic wall. You can see console up on ledges above it.

Looking around to make sure she wasn't in the visual range of any of the drones or sensors, Lydia bullet jumped up toward the console.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed keeps moving forward, still desirability trying to find some cover, he moves a bit faster* "Why..no covers?" 

The hallways was clearly designed to lead to a secure room, hence the lack of any cover or hiding spot.

Your energy begins to run out. 

The child behind you activates his cloak.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The hallways was clearly designed to lead to a secure room, hence the lack of any cover or hiding spot.

Your energy begins to run out. 

The child behind you activates his cloak.

*Zaeed nods, behind him, as he walks and says quietly* "Can feel energy running out, once yours goes out, let someone else cloak" 

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods, behind him, as he walks and says quietly* "Can feel energy running out, once yours goes out, let someone else cloak" 

Together the chain of children reach the doorway. It seems heavily damaged, but sealed shut.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Together the chain of children reach the doorway. It seems heavily damaged, but sealed shut.

*Zaeed looks to the side, to see if they are safely out of range of the eye* "Damm, Door is sealed shut, I highly doute that we can break it with out powers" *He rubs his chin* "But I think I kown who will..."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to the side, to see if they are safely out of range of the eye* "Damm, Door is sealed shut, I highly doute that we can break it with out powers" *He rubs his chin* "But I think I kown who will..."

You are still within range of the eye.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You are still within range of the eye.

*Zaeed smiles but still remains slient* "Ok, lads/ladys, I got a idea, it might sound horrible, but I bealive this will work, I want you all to lay down, on your backs or chests and cover selfs, and remain cloaked until I say, Do not get up, until I say" *He points to the eye* "I'm going to get Mr,Eye, to fire at me, and once he does, I;ll quickly Dash to the floor, so the blast slams into that door" *He says, as he points to the door* 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smiles but still remains slient* "Ok, lads/ladys, I got a idea, it might sound horrible, but I bealive this will work, I want you all to lay down, on your backs or chests and cover selfs, and remain cloaked until I say, Do not get up, until I say" *He points to the eye* "I'm going to get Mr,Eye, to fire at me, and once he does, I;ll quickly Dash to the floor, so the blast slams into that door" *He says, as he points to the door* 

You hear murmurs and concerned whispers.