The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Your shade cloaks you as they swing around.

The data lists several high ranking Grineer, and the location of the broadcast tower.

Lydia marked the location on her map with the tag 'destroy immediately' and uploaded the marker to the common map.  Turning back to the console, she looked for other files.

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia marked the location on her map with the tag 'destroy immediately' and uploaded the marker to the common map.  Turning back to the console, she looked for other files.

Surprisingly the console also contains messages naming other Grineer commanders as successors.

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Surprisingly the console also contains messages naming other Grineer commanders as successors.

Lydia laughed to herself.  Given the nature of the Kweens, there was no telling which of their current lieutenants, if any, would be alive at the time of the Kweens' deaths.  And if that wasn't the intent, causing a power struggle intentionally would be a sure way to make certain that whoever was left standing was the strongest/smartest of the lot.

20 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed nods* "Lets see where they all got to.." *Zaeed looks around the room, hopeing to find some control panels as well*

There are several consoles.

There are also sounds of fighting coming from down the other hallway.

10 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia laughed to herself.  Given the nature of the Kweens, there was no telling which of their current lieutenants, if any, would be alive at the time of the Kweens' deaths.  And if that wasn't the intent, causing a power struggle intentionally would be a sure way to make certain that whoever was left standing was the strongest/smartest of the lot.

"All forces prepare to evacuate." Ryoko says. "Retrieve what you can, you have thirty minutes."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There are several consoles.

There are also sounds of fighting coming from down the other hallway.

*Zaeed looks over down to the halls, then looks to the consoles, looking for the, one that controls the eye* "Someone go see whats going on down there!, I've got the controls.." 

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks over down to the halls, then looks to the consoles, looking for the, one that controls the eye* "Someone go see whats going on down there!, I've got the controls.." 

The eye seems to be on an on-off switch system.

A few of the children move down the hall.

General Siger switched to the inner comms for a brief moment, apparently giving orders to the troops. The regaled valkyr prime that stood next to him nodded acknowledgedly. 

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Meridian will begin analyzing the tech we have found and refitting the armor and weapons." Cressa says.

"Perfect timing for that, Cressa..." he said and then added less seriously "And don't forget - my 200 plat on Ruk trying to grab Tyl by the p***y within a month"

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"The UHC will send ships to make contact with the outer colonies." Melanie says. "Warn them about what is happening and gage their readiness to fight or flee."

"There is a mighty chance that we will reach a certain number of the same colonies. For the efficiency sake, I recommend you to synchronize the list of destinations with colonel Wuzhong, who will cater this particular task. Also, even though this "soiree" was a reliable if a bit old-fashioned way to check our groups dispositions and "break the ice", I haven't done with my visit agenda to Phenix yet" 

When the teams proceeded to the newly approached carrier ships, Teloch stumbled, as if recalling something, and turned to Ryoko.

"I will issue the delivery of the "cargo" we discussed earlier today in the citadel. Have somebody ready to receive it in case if you won't be at Phenix within two hours"

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The eye seems to be on an on-off switch system.

A few of the children move down the hall.

*Zaeed rubs his chin* "I'll leave it one, I think, stop any adults, from reaching our location, but damm no Friend or Foe thingy?" *Zaeed Leaves it for now, and walks down the hall* "Whats going on?" 

12 minutes ago, Teloch said:

General Siger switched to the inner comms for a brief moment, apparently giving orders to the troops. The regaled valkyr prime that stood next to him nodded acknowledgedly. 

"Perfect timing for that, Cressa..." he said and then added less seriously "And don't forget - my 200 plat on Ruk trying to grab Tyl by the p***y within a month"

"There is a mighty chance that we will reach a certain number of the same colonies. For the efficiency sake, I recommend you to synchronize the list of destinations with colonel Wuzhong, who will cater this particular task. Also, even though this "soiree" was a reliable if a bit old-fashioned way to check our groups dispositions and "break the ice", I haven't done with my visit agenda to Phenix yet" 

When the teams proceeded to the newly approached carrier ships, Teloch stumbled, as if recalling something, and turned to Ryoko.

"I will issue the delivery of the "cargo" we discussed earlier today in the citadel. Have somebody ready to receive it in case if you won't be at Phenix within two hours"

"Ruk?" She asks. "My money is on Hek."

Melanie nods and her forces return to their craft.

"Someone will be here to receive it." Ryoko says over the comms. "Now I have science to do."

36 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia collected all the documents (for thoroughness' sake) and snuck out of the vault.

The fortress is mostly empty. It appears the communications tower was already destroyed during the space assault. Nothing interferes as you head back to the ship.

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed rubs his chin* "I'll leave it one, I think, stop any adults, from reaching our location, but damm no Friend or Foe thingy?" *Zaeed Leaves it for now, and walks down the hall* "Whats going on?" 

There is a group of children fighting a group of crazed adults. This group is larger than before.

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"They listened." She says. "And eventually came to some agreement. The colony began to flourish. We had a year of peace and prosperity. Unfortunately it didn't last."

"Why does it never last?"  He mutters.   He takes a drink, then sets the cup down.  "At least the world wasn't completely destroyed."  

2 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"Why does it never last?"  He mutters.   He takes a drink, then sets the cup down.  "At least the world wasn't completely destroyed."  

"The Grineer found us." Kira says. "We lost nearly half of our population in under a day."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The fortress is mostly empty. It appears the communications tower was already destroyed during the space assault. Nothing interferes as you head back to the ship.

Boarding her Liset, Lydia walked to the Armory and dropped Transference.  It still felt a bit weird walking around in her real body after doing all sorts of parkour in a Warframe.  She was seriously considering taking Richard up on his offer to make her a non-Transference, bio-suit-fitted Warframe.