The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Because you a have no manners." The man says. "No respect. Not good Maxi, not good."

He slides a glass across the table to you.

"Drink." He says. 

A single ice cube clinks against the glass as the cup comes to a stop.

"That gonna change." The man says. "If you speak to people you show them the proper respect."

Max moves the glass aside. "I show respect. But I wont pretend to feel things towards them. I've grown tired of that."  His face is expressionless, save a slightly annoyed scowl. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

Your leg seems unable to support your weight.

Sam seems to stop shaking.

"Zaeed?" She asks. "Are you real? I know this isn't."

*Zaeed grips his leg, looking to what's cuaseing it* "I'm...real, Sam, Real as I..can ever be" *He limps on one leg, to reach her*

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Give me time to think? Where can i reach them once i make my decision?"

"Now hold up you greedy vultures!" Terrance snaps, walking into the room. "Don't go trying to poach my engineer."

"You already have an engineer." The Arbiter's messenger says. 

"And you have the freakin Arbiter himself." Terrance bellies. "He built these ships he can handle repairing an Orokin tower."

The Meridian representative points to the contact info on the pad and then slips away.

The Arbiter's messenger and Terrance continue to argue.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Max moves the glass aside. "I show respect. But I wont pretend to feel things towards them. I've grown tired of that."  His face is expressionless, save a slightly annoyed scowl. 

"You brush off the Arbiter when he visit you." The man says. "You laugh when my girl tell you about her worst day. You show no respect!"

He bangs his fist on the table.

The sound waves show him sitting there and another figure pacing back and forth behind you.

"That will change." The man says. "Now these people put a lot of work into this place. Just like you put a lot of work into that thing in the corner. Shame when people seem to disrespect that effort."

Edited by Rakawan
While they were criminals the mafioso's where still all dressed and well-spoken

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed grips his leg, looking to what's cuaseing it* "I'm...real, Sam, Real as I..can ever be" *He limps on one leg, to reach her*

"I don't know." She says. "You weren't before. Or maybe you were and aren't now maybe none of it was real."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed trys to put his arms around her* "I...don't kown, where we are.."

"I don't either." She says, touching your arm. "But I think out is that way..."

She points to the other side of the cavern.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Now hold up you greedy vultures!" Terrance snaps, walking into the room. "Don't go trying to poach my engineer."

"You already have an engineer." The Arbiter's messenger says. 

"And you have the freakin Arbiter himself." Terrance bellies. "He built these ships he can handle repairing an Orokin tower."

The Meridian representative points to the contact info on the pad and then slips away.

The Arbiter's messenger and Terrance continue to argue.

"Both of you calm down i haven't agreed to anything yet!"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You brush off the Arbiter when he visit you." The man says. "You laugh when my girl tell you about her wurst day. You show no redirect."

He bangs his fist on the table.

The sound waves show him sitting there and another figure pacing back and forth behind you.

"That will change." The man says. "Now these people put a lot of work into this place. Just like you put a lot of work into that thing in the corner. Shame when people seem to disrespect that effort."

"I did not put much work into Johnathan. He was a gift, and a very useful one.  And as far as I'm concerned, you little planet was a shaky jab. Yes it worked. But it could've gone much smoother."  His hand twitched, and he brought it beneath the table. 

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I don't either." She says, touching your arm. "But I think out is that way..."

She points to the other side of the cavern.

*Zaeed briefly hugs her, to let her kown, he's indeed real* "God, hurts me, to see you in this pain" *He looks over, letting go, then begins to walk* "Whats wrong with just..walking..over?.." 

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

"I did not put much work into Johnathan. He was a gift, and a very useful one.  And as far as I'm concerned, you little planet was a shaky jab. Yes it worked. But it could've gone much smoother."  His hand twitched, and he brought it beneath the table. 

There are three gunshots as the man sends three large caliber shots right through Jonathon's helmet, reducing it to scrap.

"Now that." The man says. "Is a shaky job. Not like this wonderful place, that you chose to 'study'. But since you don't like it here let me do you a favor. I got an old clunker of a craft, maybe good enough to make it back to Sol. I'll take that junk in the corner off your hands and let you hitch a ride off this.. what did he call it Frankie?"

"Shaky job." He says. "Hey boss you mind if I..."

"I wouldn't touch that Frankie." The man says. "Looks like junk, like everything else in this place."

Edited by Rakawan

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed briefly hugs her, to let her kown, he's indeed real* "God, hurts me, to see you in this pain" *He looks over, letting go, then begins to walk* "Whats wrong with just..walking..over?.." 

As you near the bones something golden and ivory bursts from the floor, jaws snapping at you.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed jolts back* "SWEET PROFIT!"

The thing crawls up onto the rock.

Sam raises a hand and sound blasts it back off.

"That's why." She says. "I can't walk, can't make to there without those things getting to me."

As it slides back another thing joins the group circling the rock. 

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Space craft. You know, stuff you go into space with." Alice gave him a 'duh!' look.

"I know that." He says. "But I've never heard of shuttles."

He smiles sadly.

"Never really got out much before I came here." He says. "Kinda lived in a box."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The thing crawls up onto the rock.

Sam raises a hand and sound blasts it back off.

"That's why." She says. "I can't walk, can't make to there without those things getting to me."

As it slides back another thing joins the group circling the rock. 

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Damm it Orokin, you made a giant worm?, and why does it have to be ravenous?" *He sighs then rubs his chin* "I wonder.." *He looks to see if there is another rock, thats safe*

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Both of them promptly shut up.

"Okay... Terrance if you want me to stay we need to discuss a serious pay raise because if I stay I'm giving up the chance of a lifetime." They can see the gears spinning in his head "First things first, engineer take this and wipe it I'm sure we have some use for it." He holds up the meridian datapad

Edited by (XB1)Vatasblubber

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"Okay... Terrance if you want me to stay we need to decuss a serious pay raise because if I stay im giving up the chance of a lifetime." They can see the gaers spinning in his head "First things first, engineer take this and wipe it im sure we have some use for it." He holds up the merridian datapad

The engineer does so.

"What sort of raise?" Terrance asks. "Name your price."

The Arbiter's messenger simply waits.

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Damm it Orokin, you made a giant worm?, and why does it have to be ravenous?" *He sighs then rubs his chin* "I wonder.." *He looks to see if there is another rock, thats safe*

There is a rock within dashing distance.