The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

The cave exit is close but is blocked by a sturdy lookin gate. 

Rhe maws ram the rock again, knocking you to the floor and chipping off another portion.

*Zaeed sighs* "Damm clever girl, shes going to break it, if stay here to long, ugh I don't kown what to!" *He Void blasts it in anger*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "Damm clever girl, shes going to break it, if stay here to long, ugh I don't kown what to!" *He Void blasts it in anger*

It stops dead and shakes its head, stunned. 

"Shame we don't have our frames." Sam says grimly. "Then we could crush these worms easily."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And now the pretty woman thinks I'm an idiot." His voice says in your mind. "Whoops, wrong person!"

Alice abruptly stopped laughing, a faing blush forming on her face.
"Oh, I wasn't..." she was cut of by her back hitting the ceiling, and her noticing that she's floating again. Her blush reddened more...

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alice abruptly stopped laughing, a faing blush forming on her face.
"Oh, I wasn't..." she was cut of by her back hitting the ceiling, and her noticing that she's floating again. Her blush reddened more...

"Everyone's embrassed!" Marie says, suddenly.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to Sam* "Warframes, we can control them right?, so...I kown this might sound stupid, but..maybe I can control it.."

The worms resume ramming the rock.

"And what?" She asks. "Pilot it around like some video game? What about the others?"

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

It slumps to the ground.

*Zaeed looks over to it, he then begins to focus his mind, like he does of controlling like a normal Warframe, useing his transference abbtily, he attempts to image himself controlling the Mawl* "My Warframe is the Hand, and I am the Will.." 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks over to it, he then begins to focus his mind, like he does of controlling like a normal Warframe, useing his transference abbtily, he attempts to image himself controlling the Mawl* "My Warframe is the Hand, and I am the Will.." 

The Maw twitches and you can feel it respond.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Warlord." Holly, the Dex soldier, says with a bow. "Your presence is requested in the War Room."

"Thank you, officer" he replied to Holly.

"Major, Lieutenant, contact miraalaners and have them receive the cargo"

After saying that, Siger packed his cat before himself in the vessel that took the course on the citadel.

Therese attempted to contact Felicity, "I hope I don't interrupt you, but we're waiting for the previously discussed cargo for your project to be received at the docking bays"

Edited by Teloch