The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Bloom is going to handle most of the representative functions while the technical aspects will be carried by another officer. We have a list of fifty-six irregulars who volunteered for this program; they are going to be supervised by seven officers from the high regulars. Technical personnel will most likely be limited to 15-20"

"I only ask because most of us enjoy a full night of sleep." She says. "And if your choice was Warlod Seonah we all might have to invest in earplugs to block out the screams of unfortunate souls."

She smiles.

"Jokes aside I approve of the decision to appoint Bloom. She is a good soldier." She says. "Now for the actual building, will will you be constructing your own. Or will you be using the old Miraalan Embassy. It is well-maintained and  well stocked."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed limps over with her and looks around outside* "Now where are we?"

You the light grows brighter as you draw closer.

"Who cares." Sam snarls. "Once I'm out I'm going to fly back there and personally tear Her head off!"

No longer at risk of dying she sems to have regained her berserk rage.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You the light grows brighter as you draw closer.

"Who cares." Sam snarls. "Once I'm out I'm going to fly back there and personally tear Her head off!"

No longer at risk of dying she sems to have regained her berserk rage.

*Zaeed puts his arm around her* "Sam, please, relax, I tryed to help you before, but all I remaber is you or your frame blasting me and putting me into this place, I need you relaxed and focused, I think the Queen is dead, who knows how long we're been here, we chuold be gone for weeks or even years" 

(( tells her to clam, but tells her something mind-blowing, GG Zaeed))

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I only ask because most of us enjoy a full night of sleep." She says. "And if your choice was Warlod Seonah we all might have to invest in earplugs to block out the screams of unfortunate souls."

She smiles.

"Jokes aside I approve of the decision to appoint Bloom. She is a good soldier." She says. "Now for the actual building, will willhiu be constructing your own. Or will you be using the old Miraalan Embassy. It is well-maintained and  well stocked."

"We will use our... ship" he nods at her as if saying "ayup", "Our engineers designed a heavy carrier able of entering bunker mode exactly for this occasion. Although, we may need a space for polygon and surface hangars. The garrison personnel will be equipped with at least ten landing crafts modified for surface operations ((read hoverplane mod)) and four hover AVs. In short, all we need is space. Preferably at some distance from populated districts"

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Are you open?" One asks. "The other restaurants are packed."

"Sure!" Alice replied, although she could use some more time to clean up. Not like much was messy anyway, only needed to clean the scorch marks, put away the scorched chair, put Marie's candy away... she gestured to Rip and his little sister that it's time to work.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sure!" Alice replied, although she could use some more time to clean up. Not like much was messy anyway, only needed to clean the scorch marks, put away the scorched chair, put Marie's candy away... she gestured to Rip and his little sister that it's time to work.

As they move a message appears.

It is from Meridian.

"Seeking cook for work in hellish conditions serving food to thousands of decaying clones." The headline reads. 

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"We will use our... ship" he nods at her as if saying "ayup", "Our engineers designed a heavy carrier able of entering bunker mode exactly for this occasion. Although, we may need a space for polygon and surface hangars. The garrison personnel will be equipped with at least ten landing crafts modified for surface operations ((read hoverplane mod)) and four hover AVs. In short, all we need is space. Preferably at some distance from populated districts"

"We do have a spot in the defense district." She says. "Between the Archon and Meridian hq. There are soldiers nearby, but few civilians."

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed puts his arm around her* "Sam, please, relax, I tryed to help you before, but all I remaber is you or your frame blasting me and putting me into this place, I need you relaxed and focused, I think the Queen is dead, who knows how long we're been here, we chuold be gone for weeks or even years" 

(( tells her to clam, but tells her something mind-blowing, GG Zaeed))

Sam shrugs off your arm.

"Relax?" She demands. "That Worm needs to die!"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

There is no response.

*Zaeed grunts and keeps limping, seening where he's going* "Sam, please, just think about this, think about the people you love, Me, Brandon, Seven, if you, go into this rage, you might get yourself hurt, or...wrose, Please, all I want you is to just keep a focused mind, until we get out of here, until then, you can rip and tear, until its Done"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed grunts and keeps limping, seening where he's going* "Sam, please, just think about this, think about the people you love, Me, Brandon, Seven, if you, go into this rage, you might get yourself hurt, or...wrose, Please, all I want you is to just keep a focused mind, until we get out of here, until then, you can rip and tear, until its Done"

"How can I face any of them if the Kween is still alive?" She asks. "If I failed?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"How can I face any of them if the Kween is still alive?" She asks. "If I failed?"

*Zaeed stops and looks to her* "Sam, you have't failed, none of us have, Myself, Brandon or Seven, won't shun you for such, they will still love you, its what you have tryed to do, that you used your time and life, to go after the Queens, them knowing you alltest tried and not done nothing, is what matters, not if you won or not, thats what they shuold be proud off, that you did all in your power to help"

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well in nine months there may be a welcome population increase." Felicity says.

The Opsprey carries the object while Felicity climbs into a transport.

Therese blushed at that phrase while Ulf grinned somewhat stupidly. They both got into a transport. At first, she wanted to ask Felicity about her preparations to that-special-day, but the context of conversation was embarrassing enough to touch "prolific" subjects (at least in her opinion), and so she inquired about another thing this merry orking might be interested in, "Do you need a little brief on what's inside?"

Edited by Teloch

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As they move a message appears.

It is from Meridian.

"Seeking cook for work in hellish conditions serving food to thousands of decaying clones." The headline reads. 

Alice opens the message, anticipation readable on her face.

29 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice opens the message, anticipation readable on her face.

Meridian is looking for a cook to provide food for the troopers working to repair and reclaim the newly acquired Kuva fortress. 

Working conditions include electrical hazards, fires, falling rocks, possibly insane grineer, questionable food stocks, and self-provided security. Ability to provide your own supplies preferred. 

40 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese blushed at that phrase while Ulf grinned somewhat stupidly. They both got into a transport. At first, she wanted to ask Felicity about her preparations to that-special-day, but the context of conversation was embarrassing enough to touch "prolific" subjects (at least in her opinion), and so she inquired about another thing this merry orking might be interested in, "Do you need a little brief on what's inside?"

"Sure." She says. "That way I can prep the labs. So many things things to do, so little time."

41 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed stops and looks to her* "Sam, you have't failed, none of us have, Myself, Brandon or Seven, won't shun you for such, they will still love you, its what you have tryed to do, that you used your time and life, to go after the Queens, them knowing you alltest tried and not done nothing, is what matters, not if you won or not, thats what they shuold be proud off, that you did all in your power to help"

She stops moving forwards.

"And what is she's still alive." She asks. "What should I do then?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Meridian is looking for a cook to provide food for the troopers working to repair and reclaim the newly acquired Kuva fortress. 

Working conditions include electrical hazards, fires, falling rocks, possibly insane grineer, questionable food stocks, and self-provided security. Ability to provide your own supplies preferred. 

Alice was wondering what this 'Kuva fortress' was. Probably some Grineer base, she guessed. SHe frowned as the job details didn't include if she has to be on that fortress or the hungry grineer come to phenix.

18 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice was wondering what this 'Kuva fortress' was. Probably some Grineer base, she guessed. SHe frowned as the job details didn't include if she has to be on that fortress or the hungry grineer come to phenix.

The next set of details clarify that the fortress would be the place of work.