The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The next set of details clarify that the fortress would be the place of work.

Alice deliclined the offer. She much preffered it here on Phenix. She already had friends, and the people here are very friendly.

She got back into the kitchen, prepared to take orders and make food.

20 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed warps arm around her* "I've been wanting to kill that little Bee, sease I got there, I'll help you to the death, Sam"

*Zaeed smiles and looks around* "But first, we need to get outta this place, I lost my Warframe and I feel naked without it"

On 12/2/2016 at 4:50 PM, Denny2669 said:

Alice deliclined the offer. She much preffered it here on Phenix. She already had friends, and the people here are very friendly.

She got back into the kitchen, prepared to take orders and make food.

Rip begins writing things down, after just a glance at each person.

On 12/3/2016 at 1:31 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smiles and looks around* "But first, we need to get outta this place, I lost my Warframe and I feel naked without it"

The exit is alright in front of you. Sam clings to you. Her eyes glisten with tears but you cannot tell whether they are tears of joy or sorrow.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip begins writing things down, after just a glance at each person.

Alive kept an eye on Rip and Marie, most of the time it was the left purple one. Lots of people could wish them bad, and since she took them in, she'll have to keep the evil at bay from them.

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alive kept an eye on Rip and Marie, most of the time it was the left purple one. Lots of people could wish them bad, and since she took them in, she'll have to keep the evil at bay from them.

In their excitement people do not seem to pay much attention to them.

Rip hands you a list of orders, winking as he does.

None of the customers have actually ordered yet. One steps up to the counter.

"I'll have..". He starts.

His order matches the first one on the paper.

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice grinned. Psychic powers are so freaking amazing...

Soon, every customer got their food right after they ordered, giving the illusion that they're just very fast. Alice winked back at Rip, signaling that it's working perfectly.

From outside comes a bellowing voice.

"Back straight, no straight!" Bill roars. "Don't slouch. By the Maker boy who taught you to stand, a fat squirrel? Chin up."

He pauses, then resumes.

"I suppose that works." Bill says. "But if I see you slouching you'll be polishing armor till dawn."

Bill and several other Archons stride in. A lad in more simple armor follows him, trying to match his pose.

"I don't think the seats will hold their weight." Rip says over the link. "It's the booth for them."

Bill suddenly stops and looks around.

Rip hands you a list and then sets about preparing a booth for them.

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Ay, bullet Bill! How ya doing sweetie?~" Alice asked, handing the order to an Osprey that already got to work. She leaned onto the counter, smiling.

"Bette rode seeing your smile." He teases. "Have you met my new squire?"

The lad stops a ways from the counter. 

"Where is he?" Bill asks, fake scanning the crowd. "Well I may have to discipline that rascal again if he's run off."

The lad steps forward. He is the same one that tried to run out on the bill earlier.

"Here sir." He says, his eyes not leaving you. He is quite terrified.

"Ahh there you are." Bill says. "I didn't see you behind that slouching coward."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

- snip -

"And how is our naughty boy doing? I hope he wasn't any more trouble." Alice grinned, looking at the squire almost creepily. "I've got a booth ready for you lads, what are ye having?"

Edited by Denny2669

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"And how is our naughty boy doing?" Alice grinned, looking at the squire almost creepily. "I've got a booth ready for you lads, what are ye having?"

He moves to stand behind Bill who pushes him forward.

"Front and center, boy." He roars. "Look her in the eyes. The beautiful, hellish eyes."

The squire gulps.

"I'll take armor polishing." He says. 

Bill sighs.

"Report to the armory then." Bill says.

"But sir, dinner." The squire protests.

"You're scared of the cook." Bill says. "Don't want to give our delicate heart an attack. No you can go without."

The squire obeys, looking glad to be gone.

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice giggled at the squire's retreat, turning into a gentle laugh once he was gone "And I was looking forward to having a game with him... Oh well." she faked pouting.

Bill watches his troops take a seat.

"He'll make a good soldier once I whip him into shape." He says. "If you ever need a cleaning boy, and he horribly screws up, I'll send him over. Just don't break him."

He leans in.

"And try to keep tabs on my men, make sure they don't drink too much." He says. "We got an assignment in the morning."

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Oh, exciting~. What kind of mission?" Alice seemed intrigued.

Rip seems uneasy.

"Basic reconnasaince and recruitment." Bill says. "Gaging how willing people are to fight back against the Grineer and what danger they are in. With the Kweens dead we'll have a lot of work keeping the colonies safe."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip seems uneasy.

"Basic reconnasaince and recruitment." Bill says. "Gaging how willing people are to fight back against the Grineer and what danger they are in. With the Kweens dead we'll have a lot of work keeping the colonies safe."

Alice seemed to freeze for a moment, jaw threatening to hit the counter as she stared at Bill. After a moment, she spoke.

"... the Kweens are dead?"

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice seemed to freeze for a moment, jaw threatening to hit the counter as she stared at Bill. After a moment, she spoke.

"... the Kweens are dead?"

"Dead dead." He says. "Decapitated and gone." 

27 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I..." Alice blurted out "... wanted to witness their death... tell me they suffered."

"One was decaptated with a burning sword." He says. "As for the other... I doubt the Tenno had time to make them suffer. I'd imagine watching us storm their hidden sanctum caused them quite a bit of distress. But their physical deaths where quite quick."

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"One was decaptated with a burning sword." He says. "As for the other... I doubt the Tenno had time to make them suffer. I'd imagine watching us storm their hidden sanctum caused them quite a bit of distress. But their physical deaths where quite quick."

Alive slammed her fist on the counter "No... I should've been there... I could've made the suffer like they should..."