The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alive slammed her fist on the counter "No... I should've been there... I could've made the suffer like they should..."

Bill leans in.

"Rumor has it they did something to the elder one. Stole her soul or something. No one knows what they plan to do with it, but I don't think the Kweens will be resting in peace."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Bill leans in.

"Rumor has it they did something to the elder one. Stole her soul or something. No one knows what they plan to do with it, but I don't think the Kweens will be resting in peace."

Alice grinned slightly "Good to know at least one of them won't feel the cuddly arms of death... anyway, what are you ordering?"

7 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice grinned slightly "Good to know at least one of them won't feel the cuddly arms of death... anyway, what are you ordering?"

"Surprise me." He says, with a teasing grin.

He leaves the counter and joins his men.

Rip looks after him with an odd look. He does not seem to like him.

On 12/2/2016 at 10:51 AM, Rakawan said:

The engineer does so.

"What sort of raise?" Terrance asks. "Name your price."

The Arbiter's messenger simply waits.

"The kind... I... I don't know if I stay I'm losing out on the offer of a lifetime..." He looks around uncertain "I'm sorry Terrance you're going to have to survive without me, I can't let this opportunity go. I'm sorry, goodbye." He says in a sorrowful tone "Messenger show me the way."

Just now, (XB1)Vatasblubber said:

"The kind... I... I don't know if I stay I'm losing out on the offer of a lifetime..." He looks around uncertain "I'm sorry Terrance you're going to have to survive without me, I can't let this opportunity go. I'm sorry, goodbye." He says in a sorrowful tone "Messenger show me the way."

The Messenger leads you to a transport that takes you to a large facility.

Several security checks and handshakes later you are standing before a void portal. 

"Alright." A white and gold Frost says. "If you are Tenno you should be fine. If you are human just focus on breathing. If you feel any burning sensations please report them. You will have fifteen minutes on arrival to reconsider before he portal will go down due to power constraints."

He turns and stands facing the portal.

"Follow me." He says.

He steps into the portal.

((Thread port to Lua.)))

9 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Nods, and keeps walking with her* "Why is that light getting brighter?"

You can feel wind on your face. 

Sam's voice fades out as you step from the cavern. You have a momentary glimpse of mountains and snowy skies before your vision wavers.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed tries to stand on his feet* "Where..Am I? Dirge, What..are you doing in my ship?, Where is Sam!"

"Sam is waking up back at the hospital." He says. "Surprisingly unharmed this time."

He looks around.

"As for your ship... I invited myself aboard when we lost contact with you." He says. "You have a decent security system. Took me a few minutes to bypass it."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He looks as if he is sizing up the other man.

"Nothing." He says a bit quickly. "Just wondering why he's so chatty. You know him?"

"Military man, helped punish a little thief that didn't pay for his meal. Heafty meatball with a heart of gold I'd sell to a pawn shop. Nothing to worry about." Alive explained. "So, can you tell what he'd like to eat?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Sam is waking up back at the hospital." He says. "Surprisingly unharmed this time."

He looks around.

"As for your ship... I invited myself aboard when we lost contact with you." He says. "You have a decent security system. Took me a few minutes to bypass it."

*He slops to his rear, looking up to Drige* "What happned?.."

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"Military man, helped punish a little thief that didn't pay for his meal. Heafty meatball with a heart of gold I'd sell to a pawn shop. Nothing to worry about." Alive explained. "So, can you tell what he'd like to eat?"

"Steak." He says, gripping the pad tighter. "But he seems more interested in you than food."

It seems he is a bit jealous.

*He slops to his rear, looking up to Drige* "What happned?.."

"Sam went berserk and you collapsed." He says. "I'm hoping you have more details than that. We recovered your frames and brought them back with us."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Steak." He says, gripping the pad tighter. "But he seems more interested in you than food."

It seems he is a bit jealous.

Alice's eyes suddenly widened, before narrowing slightly with a playful grin, setting her gaze on Rip.
"You're jelly, aren't you?~"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Sam went berserk and you collapsed." He says. "I'm hoping you have more details than that. We recovered your frames and brought them back with us."

*Zaeed perks a brow* "I wanted to help her, last I remaber is her frame attacking me and I blacked out, I woke up..on...the Ten-Zero, I..was a child, once more, I had to re-live what I experienced"

Edited by -Platinum-

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow* "I wanted to help her, last I remaber is her frame attacking me and I blacked out, I woke up..on...the Tsn-Zero, I..was a child, once more, I had to re-live what I experienced"

"And how did you feel when the Orokin braced the void to rescue..." He starts. "Oh wait, they didn't. They left you all for dead."

He offers his hand.

"Do you see now why I hate them." He says. "What they did?"

5 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice's eyes suddenly widened, before narrowing slightly with a playful grin, setting her gaze on Rip.
"You're jelly, aren't you?~"

"No!" He says. 

His mind confirms that he is indeed "Jelly."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"And how did you feel when the Orokin braced the void to rescue..." He starts. "Oh wait, they didn't. They left you all for dead."

He offers his hand.

"Do you see now why I hate them." He says. "What they did?"

*Zaeed frowns* "Then, who came into the ship?, Margulis was one of the first responders, they did recuse us,,,"

*Zaeed frowns* "Then, who came into the ship?, Margulis was one of the first responders, they did recuse us,,,"

"Once you were free of the void." He says. "Once they couldn't cover it up so easily."