The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

He sticks his face close to yours.

"I. Am. Not. Jealous." He growls.

Alice snickered "Well, if you say so~..." casually, she floated away from Rip, to catch a steak an Osprey was carrying. How fast are these things at cooking?

She looked to Rip with a grin, then turned her gaze towards Bill...

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Once you were free of the void." He says. "Once they couldn't cover it up so easily."

"They still helped us!, They still helped our powers, must of us, if not all, where unable to handle our powers You really think, they are all Bad?" *Zaeed grunts*

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"They still helped us!, They still helped our powers, must of us, if not all, where unable to handle our powers You really think, they are all Bad?" *Zaeed grunts*

"The day I meet a good is the day I give up my oath." He says. "But that won't happen. They are all rotted through and through."

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice snickered "Well, if you say so~..." casually, she floated away from Rip, to catch a steak an Osprey was carrying. How fast are these things at cooking?

She looked to Rip with a grin, then turned her gaze towards Bill...

Before you can float away he grabs iunand kisses you. 

Several people cheer.

Just now, Rakawan said:

Before you can float away he grabs iunand kisses you. 

Several people cheer.

Alice was first surprised, but then her muscles relaxed and a deep sigh of content escaped her nose. It was her turn to blush again, and she wrapped her hands around Rip as she did.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice was first surprised, but then her muscles relaxed and a deep sigh of content escaped her nose. It was her turn to blush again, and she wrapped her hands around Rip as she did.

After what feels like a few minutes he pulls away.

"Does that feel jealous?" He asks.

His eyes are searching for something on your face.

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed gets up* "Thats Not True!"

"Yeah?" Dirge demands. "Did you ever think about what they did to the others. Or were you too busy kissing Ballas's boots to notice how they treated us?"

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

After what feels like a few minutes he pulls away.

"Does that feel jealous?" He asks.

His eyes are searching for something on your face.

What Rip would find is a blush getting brighter than the sun (or, again, whatever star this planet is orbiting), and a flustered but smiling face, which's lips he just tasted. 
"No..." she says "This feels much better."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Frowns* " And what is your issue with the Orokin, huh!?". 

"Everything." He snaps. "The way they walked, the way they talked, the way fools like you worship them as if they were perfect."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

What Rip would find is a blush getting brighter than the sun (or, again, whatever star this planet is orbiting), and a flustered but smiling face, which's lips he just tasted. 
"No..." she says "This feels much better."

Marie's hand comes over the counter, grasping for the napkin holder.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed grips his head* "There was NOTHING wrong with them, Stop saying that!"

"Nothing wrong?" He demands, lifting you by the collar of the suit. "Everything they held was built on the skulls and sweat of people far better than them."

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice was too busy getting lost in the face before her to notice the little girl.

Rip's eyes are icy blue. He opens his mouth to say something.

"You!" A very ornery, very pregnant, Tenno shouts, stalking towards the counter. "Where is my sister?"

"Nothing wrong?" He demands, lifting you by the collar of the suit. "Everything they held was built on the skulls and sweat of people far better than them."

*Zaeed is picked up, in reflex he uses Void Blast, in hopeing it will knock him back* "ENOUGH!"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Rip's eyes are icy blue. He opens his mouth to say something.

"You!" A very ornery, very pregnant, Tenno shouts, stalking towards the counter. "Where is my sister?"

The sudden interruption of their moment certainly wasn't welcome, but the words have confused the Mirage.
"What? Who do you mean?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The warframe flies across the room and collapses with the wall, sliding down it.

*Zaeed drops to his feet, then opens his palm, it glows of void energy* "You come into my Ship!, And you dare talk to me like that!?" *He emits the void beam, towards the frame* 

Just now, Denny2669 said:

The sudden interruption of their moment certainly wasn't welcome, but the words have confused the Mirage.
"What? Who do you mean?"

You sense Rip reach out with his mind. You can also feel the woman brush his probe aside as if she was used to such things.

"You know who!" She snaps. "Sai'ah. She came to visit you after the assault and no one has seen her since. Now where is she hiding?"

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed drops to his feet, then opens his palm, it glows of void energy* "You come into my Ship!, And you dare talk to me like that!?" *He emits the void beam, towards the frame* 

The Ash blocks the beam with its machete and gen charges at you.

You sense Rip reach out with his mind. You can also feel the woman brush his probe aside as if she was used to such things.

"You know who!" She snaps. "Sai'ah. She came to visit you after the assault and no one has seen her since. Now where is she hiding?"

"Sai?" Alice asked, the confusion leaving only partialy "I don't know where she is. I haven't seen her since yesterday. And why would she be hiding?"

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sai?" Alice asked, the confusion leaving only partialy "I don't know where she is. I haven't seen her since yesterday. And why would she be hiding?"

"I don't know." The woman says, her anger starting to dissipate. "She didn't come back. No one has seen her since the attack ended. I thought..."