The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I was planning to see Richard, might as well do it now. Shed some more light on this meat pile..." Alice's eyes looked to the ground. Why now out of all times?

"I'm sure she'll contact us when she's ready." Rip says. "Maybe she just really needs space."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The sounds of transference can be heard agien, Zaeed exits the frame, as it stands, he walks over to drige, but drops to his keezes, holding his head* "Urgh......FIne..." 

Dirge helps you to your feet.

"Nice trick." He says. "I knew something was different. Had a hunch."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm sure she'll contact us when she's ready." Rip says. "Maybe she just really needs space."

"I also think that's the case, but seeing as this hasn't happened before... we cannot be too sure. Maybe, we could wait a day? If she doesn't return by then, there must be something very wrong..." Alice seemed quite uneasy.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"I also think that's the case, but seeing as this hasn't happened before... we cannot be too sure. Maybe, we could wait a day? If she doesn't return by then, there must be something very wrong..." Alice seemed quite uneasy.

"One day." The woman says. "If I hear anything I'll let you know." 

She slides off the seat and makes her way to the door. People resume chatting.

"One day." The woman says. "If I hear anything I'll let you know." 

She slides off the seat and makes her way to the door. People resume chatting.

Alice tried to clear her thoughs, it could've just been nothing, but found it rather difficult to do so. She might need a distraction...

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alice tried to clear her thoughs, it could've just been nothing, but found it rather difficult to do so. She might need a distraction...

Rip grabs your chin and meets your gaze.

"I'm sure she's fine". He says. "She's probably celebrating in her own way."

Just now, Rakawan said:

He kisses you. This time on the forehead. 

"Come on." He says. "We have a restaurant to run."

"That we do." Alice blushed slightly, her expression content and at peace, both her eyes purple once more. "Where's Marie? She might like to know about... us."

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"That we do." Alice blushed slightly, her expression content and at peace, both her eyes purple once more. "Where's Marie? She might like to know about... us."

Marie is sitting on the counter playing with her teddy bear.

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed snaps out of it, he looks around, before looking to Drige* "What?.what..happned?" *He rubs his eyes* "Do you kown, where I can find  Felicity?, I need. to talk to her, and...Sam.."

"Felicity and my brother are both busy preparing for their wedding." Dirge says. "Sam is back at the hospital."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Felicity and my brother are both busy preparing for their wedding." Dirge says. "Sam is back at the hospital."

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Say, just a qeastion, but do you kown, who she is?, outta curiosity" *He nods* "Oh and well, my Grats then, hope she's happy with him, but when shes ready please let her kown, I'm in need of her, I'll go to sam.." 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed perks a brow* "Say, just a qeastion, but do you kown, who she is?, outta curiosity" *He nods* "Oh and well, my Grats then, hope she's happy with him, but when shes ready please let her kown, I'm in need of her, I'll go to sam.." 

"She is my future sister in law, and the one researching how to make more Tenno." He says. "I can take you to Sam."

"Probably not." He whispers. She's been grabbing napkins for people and playing with that bear the whole time."

"Well, let's tell her then." Alice started, turning towards Marie and approaching her, holding Rip hand in hand.
"Hey Marie." she said in a cheerish voice.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Well, let's tell her then." Alice started, turning towards Marie and approaching her, holding Rip hand in hand.
"Hey Marie." she said in a cheerish voice.

She grabs the bear and bruises her face in its face in what seems to be a renactment if what she saw with you and Rip.

"Well that answers that." He says.