The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed pauses* "Hold on!, you GAVE the base to the god damm Steel Meridien!?/" *He suddenly says* "What Genius tought of that idea?"  

"Both the Arbiters." Enrique says. "They are ardent supporters of Meridian and Hexis."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Both the Arbiters." Enrique says. "They are ardent supporters of Meridian and Hexis."

*He Perks a brow and then just sighs* "Ok. well, just to let you kown, even if I  -wanted- to, I can't, I take one step into that door and they will shoot me on sight!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He Perks a brow and then just sighs* "Ok. well, just to let you kown, even if I  -wanted- to, I can't, I take one step into that door and they will shoot me on sight!"

"On which case that fortress would very quickly return to being uninhabited." Enrique says. "IF you get assigned there they may not like it, but no one is going to harm a Wraith or the friend of one. If Dirge sends you there they will have to deal with it."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"On which case that fortress would very quickly return to being uninhabited." Enrique says. "IF you get assigned there they may not like it, but no one is going to harm a Wraith or the friend of one. If Dirge sends you there they will have to deal with it."

*He smiles devilishly* "Oh, I like the Wraiths now.."   

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll notify the mines." She says. "There is a quarry nearby so they should be able to construct stone buildings first, until we can get supplies out for better lodging."

"On the note of housing." She says. "Ryoko wanted me to tell you that he will be moving his operations to Lua. He said he has a base on the moon where he will be studying Orokin tech, and extended an invitation for any like-minded individuals or groups."

"Is that so?..." He inquired, obviously not expecting an answer and perked a brow. "That is to be discussed between us then"

"Don't worry about the basic housement: we will provide these settlers with portative field shacks. Not a shelter to live through a winter comfortably, but enough to keep warm until the proper houses are built. And for another note - your bold decision to share some tech was met with surprise by our engineers. Can't say those blueprints were useful since we advance in a bit different direction, but some of our techs tagged up to at least thank you for trusting us. They modified those power armor exemplars you sent in a more conceptual way, so expect for a return gift with the next major shipment," he sighed slightly, "Now, there is an Update on Solberg's status..."

Edited by Teloch

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Is that so?..." He inquired, obviously not expecting an answer and perked a brow. "That is to be discussed between us then"

"Don't worry about the basic housement: we will provide these settlers with portative field shacks. Not a shelter to live through a winter comfortably, but enough to keep warm until the proper houses are built. And for another note - your bold decision to share some tech was met with surprise by our engineers. Can't say those blueprints were useful since we advance in a bit different direction, but some of our techs tagged up to at least thank you for trusting us. They modified those power armor exemplars you sent in a more conceptual way, so expect for a return gift with the next major shipment," he sighed slightly, "Now, there is an Update on Solberg's status..."

She smiles at the mention of psosible improvements to the Archon project.

"Did you give Ulf a holster for that Lex pistol of his?" She asks. "First time we met he nearly dropped the thing."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed chuckles then perks a brow* "Wait, Newblood?, you only call that, if I'm one of you, rigth?"

"It will be a cold day in hell before our are one of us." Dirge says from behind you. "Watching you fight causes me physical pain. Who the hek throws a bow at their enemies face? The Kween was literally three feet away from you. You couldn't have shot her?"

He takes a breath.

"But she seems to like you." He says, nodding to Sam. "So unlike other annoyances in my life I can't make you disappear. So I've decided to teach you like I'll teach her. Maybe you might become halfway decent."

He sips his coffee. 

"Enrique bet you'd surprise me." He says. "For his sake I hope he has the money. Or that you have some miracles saved up."

He crushes the cup and dumps it in the trash.

"But we'll see." He says. "0200, Archon camp. Bring running gear."

He slips out of the room before you can reply.

47 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The woman's jaw works for a few moments. It seems to take that long for your words to sink in.

"Well then missy!" She snaps. "You can look forward to a very scathing review. Good. Day!"

She throws the hamburger down on the counter and storms out.

Everyone watches her go. 

The crowd outside stares as she storms off. One of the people calls something and she runs and bellows at them. They turn and tell their friends and a large portion of the group dart off. It is clear she is well-known around here. The word spreads and the group outside dwindles.

"What in the name of Satan is she on about?" muttered Alice. Like some arrogant disrespecting *BEEP* should mater to her. She can look forward to never eating here again.

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"What in the name of Satan is she on about?" muttered Alice. Like some arrogant disrespecting *BEEP* should mater to her. She can look forward to never eating here again.

A few minutes pass and suddenly a group of people swarm to the door.

"Was Clarice Sanders here?" One asks. "Big lady, really angry."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It will be a cold day in hell before our are one of us." Dirge says from behind you. "Watching you fight causes me physical pain. Who the hek throws a bow at their enemies face? The Kween was literally three feet away from you. You couldn't have shot her?"

He takes a breath.

"But she seems to like you." He says, nodding to Sam. "So unlike other annoyances in my life I can't make you disappear. So I've decided to teach you like I'll teach her. Maybe you might become halfway decent."

He sips his coffee. 

"Enrique bet you'd surprise me." He says. "For his sake I hope he has the money. Or that you have some miracles saved up."

He crushes the cup and dumps it in the trash.

"But we'll see." He says. "0200, Archon camp. Bring running gear."

He slips out of the room before you can reply.

*Zaeed goes to open his mouth, then sighs* "I didn't throw my bow, I...I ..,what ever" *He grunts* "I'll be happy to take training, but to join, Unsure, if it makes you happy, Im with you Sam, then all means, but with ONE request, I keep my golden pride"

*He laughs and then looks to Sam and then Enrique* "Wait, we're starting now!?" 

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles at the mention of psosible improvements to the Archon project.

"Did you give Ulf a holster for that Lex pistol of his?" She asks. "First time we met he nearly dropped the thing."

On that mention, Teloch slowly facepalmed and massaged his face.

"He's a bizarre mix between bear and saint Bernard's hound: bit clumsy and sprightly, but when it comes to holding ground and shielding others, he turns extremely ferocious. That doesn't help his decision-making and leadership skills, alas. Believe it or not, but he joined not long after Bloom did; you can see where is she and where is he now. In order to kick boot him into the more responsible role, I recommended him to Lieutenant-colonel Pallas and he accepted, which makes junior lieutenant Solberg his protege and, after this assignment, a student. While here, Solberg would carry out Ceforus' tasks. I need you to provide the fresh lieutenant with a comm bridge to his new superior"

Seeing that Melanie began to apply humor more actively, he subtly endorsed this light merriment "And that's how the legend of the "slowest sergeant ever" ends: he got bounced into a serious league by the mean officers, forcing almost a half of the whole mid division to seek for a new locker-room mythos" 

"That's all I wanted to discuss with you by now. If no one has questions for me, I would like to visit that local tenno village. As you may suspect, the problem of tenno-human cohabitation is a topic we would like to study. May I count on a guide?" 

Edited by Teloch

*Zaeed goes to open his mouth, then sighs* "I didn't throw my bow, I...I ..,what ever" *He grunts* "I'll be happy to take training, but to join, Unsure, if it makes you happy, Im with you Sam, then all means, but with ONE request, I keep my golden pride"

*He laughs and then looks to Sam and then Enrique* "Wait, we're starting now!?" 

"Yes." Enrique says. "Your challenge start at 2 AM tomorrow. Which gives you eights hours of sleep or prep time if you started an hour ago. But your training starts now."

He folds his hands.

"A Wraith must be able to extract valuable and correct Intel from any source, through a variety of means." He says. "So to that end I have all the info on your challenge.  However I have also been offered a very lucrative incentive if I tell you as little as possible."

"Yes." Enrique says. "Your challenge start at 2 AM tomorrow. Which gives you eights hours of sleep or prep time if you started an hour ago. But your training starts now."

He folds his hands.

"A Wraith must be able to extract valuable and correct Intel from any source, through a variety of means." He says. "So to that end I have all the info on your challenge.  However I have also been offered a very lucrative incentive if I tell you as little as possible."

*Zaeed looks to Sam, then shrugs* "How hard can it be?, and hay, I can connect my link, so you can watch me, do some sexy and badass moves...or.....watch me fail.."

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

On that mention, Teloch slowly facepalmed and massaged his face.

"He's a bizarre mix between bear and saint Bernard's hound: bit clumsy and sprightly, but when it comes to holding ground and shielding others, he turns extremely ferocious. That doesn't help his decision-making and leadership skills, alas. Believe it or not, but he joined not long after Bloom did; you can see where is she now and where is he now. In order to kick boot him into the more responsible role, I recommended him to Lieutenant-colonel Pallas and he accepted, which makes junior lieutenant Solberg his protege and, after this assignment, a student. While here, Solberg would carry out Ceforus' tasks. I need you to provide the fresh lieutenant with a comm bridge to his new superior"

Seeing that Melanie began to apply humor more actively, he subtly endorsed this light merriment "And that's how the legend of the "slowest sergeant ever" ends: he got bounced into a serious league by the mean officers, forcing almost a half of the whole mid division to seek for a new locker-room mythos" 

"That's all I wanted to discuss with you by now. If no one has questions for me, I would like to visit that local tenno village. As you may suspect, the problem of tenno-human cohabitation is a topic we would like to study. May I count on a guide?" 

She nods.

"I will have Simon get to work on the comms." She says. "Alan was hoping to give you a tour. I though I'd leave that to him. Being a leader often leaves little time for old friends."

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed looks to Sam, then shrugs* "How hard can it be?, and hay, I can connect my link, so you can watch me, do some sexy and badass moves...or.....watch me fail.."

"Ohohoho!" Enrique chuckles. "Oh you have no idea what you're gonna face. But remmebr life is a team sport, you don't get to just sit on the sidelines."

"Ohohoho!" Enrique chuckles. "Oh you have no idea what you're gonna face. But remmebr life is a team sport, you don't get to just sit on the sidelines."

*He looks to Him* "I've just been into the center of hell and back, what possbile wrose, can Drige to do me, and besides, if I die, Sam will murder Drige" *He Looks to Sam* "Any suggestions hun?"

*He looks to Him* "I've just been into the center of hell and back, what possbile wrose, can Drige to do me, and besides, if I die, Sam will murder Drige" *He Looks to Sam* "Any suggestions hun?"

"Oh I remember a recruit like you." Enrique says. He shudders. "Ooh. Your challenge makes his look easy. Poor poor fellow. Wonder if they ever found his skull?"

He shrugs.

"These sort of things are kinda pass-fail." He says. "If at feat you don't succeed you can't just sit back and have a beer."

There is something odd about his speech patterns.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Oh I remember a recruit like you." Enrique says. He shudders. "Ooh. Your challenge makes his look easy. Poor poor fellow. Wonder if they ever found his skull?"

He shrugs.

"These sort of things are kinda pass-fail." He says. "If at feat you don't succeed you can't just sit back and have a beer."

There is something odd about his speech patterns.

*Zaeed then grows a worried look on his face, he scoots closer to Sam* "Babe..."

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"What place? What is this about?!" Alice seemed to get a little frustrated, as this was the third time in a row that the question was ignored.

"We'lll have theee hundred... two hundred..." He starts, then hollers back at the crowd. "For pete's sake will all of you shut up!"

He takes out his headpiece.

"We'll start with two hundred of whatever burger that overpuffed ballon hated so much." He says. "And a serving of...."

He checks the device in his hand and glares back.

"Who the Hek ordered lettuce?" He demands.

Everyone turns to look at a young man. Some give him the evil eye while others simply shake their heads sadly.

"Get out!" The guy at the counter says. "Anyways we'll have two hundred of whatever burgers that fat cow hated so much."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed then grows a worried look on his face, he scoots closer to Sam* "Babe..."

She is listening intently.

"So what is he paying you?" She asks Enrique, winking at you.

"Who said paying?" He asks. "I just said it was lucrative."