The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Sounds like someone is already looking for the opportunity. I hope it does not hinder your... you know... other plans"

"Oh those plans have nearly been finalized." She says. "There will be two. A public wedding here, and a private one. We found a way to make that work."

She drives to the lab and has assistants offload the cargo. 

"This is Michelle." She says, introducing a older woman. "She will work to sort and catalogue the items. I have some other business and plans to attend to."

She sends invites to the wedding to both of you.

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Gone a lot." Rip says. "Once my brother was old enough to walk he took him away, never saw either again. Only memories I have are him being happy I killed something or, knowing him, someone. And this strange symbol."

"What about your mother? Did she approve?"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"What about your mother? Did she approve?"

"She called him a guardian demon." He says. "Says I was the result of adrenaline and gratitude. He was there when she needed him most, but not much beyond that."

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh those plans have nearly been finalized." She says. "There will be two. A public wedding here, and a private one. We found a way to make that work."

She drives to the lab and has assistants offload the cargo. 

"This is Michelle." She says, introducing a older woman. "She will work to sort and catalogue the items. I have some other business and plans to attend to."

She sends invites to the wedding to both of you.

While Michelle was busy accounting the items, Ulf and Therese looked at their HUDs and at each other

"... Are we going?"
"Apparently, yes"
"Any idea what we're gonna do there?"
"Not really..."

It appears that Therse was as proficient in celebrations as Ulf in medium-sized military companies command.

They both looked at Michelle as if having a question they're too shy to ask.

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The holo-pad swaps from a picture of Zaeed to a written record of what Enrique said.

"Come in." She says.

Richard smiled and walked over to the side of her hospital bed, shaking his wrist more vigorously than he normally did when using one of his wristband's functions.

The wristband responded by detaching itself from his wrist and expanding into a simple chair made of woven metal reminiscent of a wicker chair.

"Hey, kid."

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard smiled and walked over to the side of her hospital bed, shaking his wrist more vigorously than he normally did when using one of his wristband's functions.

The wristband responded by detaching itself from his wrist and expanding into a simple chair made of woven metal reminiscent of a wicker chair.

"Hey, kid."

"Master Richard." She says with a nod. 

27 minutes ago, Teloch said:

While Michelle was busy accounting the items, Ulf and Therese looked at their HUDs and at each other

"... Are we going?"
"Apparently, yes"
"Any idea what we're gonna do there?"
"Not really..."

It appears that Therse was as proficient in celebrations as Ulf in medium-sized military companies command.

They both looked at Michelle as if having a question they're too shy to ask.

"We'll spit it out." She says. "Before you explode."

52 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." She says, checking a list. "Almost everyone is."

"... Any idea what will be going out there?" she then added hesitantly "We are not very accustomed to civil gatherings, really..." 

Ulf squeezed in, "She wants to say that she has never been to one and has no idea what to do on weddings"

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Master Richard." She says with a nod. 

"You've had a rough go of things lately," he remarked as he sat down.  "But the Kweens are dead, Darrin and Company have control of the Fortress, and you're not dead.  I'd call that a pretty good result."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"She called him a guardian demon." He says. "Says I was the result of adrenaline and gratitude. He was there when she needed him most, but not much beyond that."

"Think they're still out there? Somewhere?" she asks.

Edited by Denny2669

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

"... Any idea what will be going out there?" she then added hesitantly "We are not very accustomed to civil gatherings, really..." 

Ulf squeezed in, "She wants to say that she has never been to one and has no idea what to do on weddings"

"Well there's the ceremony." She says. "Then there will be a blade dance preformed by the couple. Followed by a regular dance. And then everyone lines up to congratulate them and give gifts."

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You've had a rough go of things lately," he remarked as he sat down.  "But the Kweens are dead, Darrin and Company have control of the Fortress, and you're not dead.  I'd call that a pretty good result."

"And in three days I've gone from single to a very committed relationship." She says. "Apparently. Everything is moving so fast."

Just now, CelestialSabre said:

Sol wakes up, clutching his head in his hands. Breathing heavily, he stands and looks around to get his bearings.

You are in a medical bay. Theylin is sitting beside the bed.

"How are you feeling, soldier?" He asks.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well there's the ceremony." She says. "Then there will be a blade dance preformed by the couple. Followed by a regular dance. And then everyone lines up to congratulate them and give gifts."

...Dammit! She thought after the mentioning of the gift giving. Seems like someone going to have a problem soon...

"Thank you for giving a tip, Michelle. Now, I would  like to compare our lists once you done cataloging so I could report to my boss"

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And in three days I've gone from single to a very committed relationship." She says. "Apparently. Everything is moving so fast."

"Welcome to life as a Tenno," Richard said with a smirk.

"This young man you've met," he continued.  "How did you meet him?"

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

...Dammit! She thought after the mentioning of the gift giving. Seems like someone going to have a problem soon...

"Thank you for giving a tip, Michelle. Now, I would  like to compare our lists once you done cataloging so I could report to my boss"

She checks the last item off and hands you the list. Everything seems to be on order.