The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol takes it and stands. He then salutes and heads for debriefing

The debriefing room is dimly lit and all four other Tenno sit behind a table. Argus sits across from them.

"Ahhh Sol." He says. "Excellent, now we can begin. Please relay the events of the assault, starting from when you boarded the craft."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The debriefing room is dimly lit and all four other Tenno sit behind a table. Argus sits across from them.

"Ahhh Sol." He says. "Excellent, now we can begin. Please relay the events of the assault, starting from when you boarded the craft."

"Respectfully sir, most of its kind of a blur. I think the others should tell the story"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Tell me what you can remember." He says. "The others can fill in during."

"Well, first we were shot down, then we came across the Kween. Also, some bandage covered figure was looting the ship when I came to." He pauses to take a breath

Edited by CelestialSabre

42 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

"Well, first we were shot down, then we came across the Kween. Also, some bandage covered figure was looting the ship when I came to." He pauses to take a breath

"It was the younger Kween." Argus informs you. "Reports say the Tenno stormed her chambers and managed to wound her before she got away. She was probably looking for medical supplies."

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Textbooks." Kira says. "We have all the tech we need, but without manuals I teach from we are left to rely on scavenged materials. The children learn Orokin math, Corpus letters, and their gym is toned down Grineer exercises. We get the occasional primer from the moon facilities, but deciphering those takes longer than teaching them."

"Partially we suffer from a lack of culture." Sara says. "That is the biggest divide between groups. If we are to unite then the humans must either adpot Tenno culture, or the Tenno must adopt human culture. Until then we will literally be living in two separate worlds. once we know which culture we can draw teaching material from what is relevant."

"One data bank with manuals, documents, and textbooks was delivered here yesterday. Even though I doubt that it was specifically adapted to the needs of pedagogics, I am still surprised you are unaware of it" He questioningly looked at Alan before continuing, "Nevertheless, I will ask Prometheans to filter a new data mass specifically for the needs of the local youth and ask them to include both studying and cultural value materials. Moreover, I will try to encourage the establishment of their mission on this planet for the purposes of bolstering social and humanitarian progress. Until then, you will have to contact our or aligned groups through our official representatives Solberg and Bloom, should you have any questions or requests" he answered to Kira.

At Sarah's speech, he smiled cunningly, "Even though I always tend to stick in discusses on this particular subject with my peers, young lady, but I must state that there is no such thing as the tenno culture. Tenno has ethics and etiquette, but no culture of their own. I can prove my point for hours, but this is neither a  proper time nor a proper occasion to do so. Besides, adorations like you usually hate to listen to my rumbling. Also..."

He handed Alan a credi-stick (which looked more like a credi-brick. Two million credits worth brick)

"This is my personal donation to the local education. See it transferred and efficiently allocated. I want these young ladies to meet no material or equipment obstacles in their duties" 

Edited by Teloch

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Alan went to him to get his chair primed." She says. "He gave me a CD."

"An interesting occurrence that must have been," he said, smiling at the thought of Alan in his chair acting as though he couldn't walk.

"Does he make you happy, Sam?"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"One data bank with manuals, documents, and textbooks was delivered here yesterday. Even though I doubt that it was specifically adapted to the needs of pedagogics, I am still surprised you are unaware of it" He questioningly looked at Alan before continuing, "Nevertheless, I will ask Prometheans to filter a new data mass specifically for the needs of the local youth and ask them to include both studying and cultural value materials. Moreover, I will try to encourage the establishment of their mission on this planet for the purposes of bolstering social and humanitarian progress. Until then, you will have to contact our or aligned groups through our official representatives Solberg and Bloom, should you have any questions or requests" he answered to Kira.

At Sarah's speech, he smiled cunningly, "Even though I always tend to stick in discusses on this particular subject with my peers, young lady, but I must state that there is no such thing as the tenno culture. Tenno has ethics and etiquette, but no culture of their own. I can prove my point for hours, but this is neither a  proper time nor a proper occasion to do so. Besides, adorations like you usually hate to listen to my rumbling. Also..."

He handed Alan a credi-stick (which looked more lie a credi-brick. Two millions credits worth brick)

"This is my personal donation to the local education. See it transferred and efficiently allocated. I want these young ladies to meet no material or equipment obstacles in their duties" 

Alan hands the credits to Sara who places it in a case.

"We will deliver it to the school tomorrow." She says. "Until then."

She hands it to Francis.

"I guards the shiny." He says. "Like always."

Outside the cyan Kavat prepares to pounce on Baast, only to turn and hiss as Fluffles struts past. 

He bops her on the nose affectionately and she recoils, the fur rising on her back. It seems even the other Kavats dislike him.

54 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks back out and then walks to a quite spot he then contacts Amaryn* "Amaryn?, "By the mother. guide us all, I apologize deeply for contacting you, at this hour, but there is something I need to discuss"   

There is a flicker of static, then the connection stabilizes.  "You don't need to apologize to me, Tenno.  With what can I provide assistance?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"An interesting occurrence that must have been," he said, smiling at the thought of Alan in his chair acting as though he couldn't walk.

"Does he make you happy, Sam?"

"At times." She says. "But he's moving so fast. It's kinda scary. I mean we just met two days ago and he's already said he loves me."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"At times." She says. "But he's moving so fast. It's kinda scary. I mean we just met two days ago and he's already said he loves me."

"First-gen Tenno have a tendency to move quickly.  That's a holdover from the Old War.  You never knew how much time you had.  Ask him to take things slow, and take your own advice.  Moving too quickly is how relationships die."

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

There is a flicker of static, then the connection stabilizes.  "You don't need to apologize to me, Tenno.  With what can I provide assistance?"

*Zaeed chuckles and looks to the Screen* "I've been told by some sources that, Sam <second name here>, was saved by the Steel Meridian, are these sources ture?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan hands the credits to Sara who places it in a case.

"We will deliver it to the school tomorrow." She says. "Until then."

She hands it to Francis.

"I guards the shiny." He says. "Like always."

Outside the cyan Kavat prepares to pounce on Baast, only to turn and hiss as Fluffles struts past. 

He bops her on the nose affectionately and she recoils, the fur rising on her back. It seems even the other Kavats dislike him.

Instead of throwing a hissing feat, Baast demonstratively ignored the intruder and instead began to do something what kavat parents do to their kavat youngsters who just need to calm down. She began to lick the little one clean. 

17 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed chuckles and looks to the Screen* "I've been told by some sources that Sam <insert surname here> was saved by Steel Meridian; are these sources true?"

"You and her both were recovered by Steel Meridian on order of Arbiter Darrin of Clan Miraalan.  They were the closest to your situation and therefore the best equipped to respond."

22 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Instead of throwing a hissing feat, Baast demonstratively ignored the intruder and instead began to do something what kavat parents do to their kavat youngsters who just need to calm down. She began to lick the little one clean. 

The kitten purrs and ignores Fluffles. He seems surprised at Baast's lack of reaction and inches closer.

28 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"First-gen Tenno have a tendency to move quickly.  That's a holdover from the Old War.  You never knew how much time you had.  Ask him to take things slow, and take your own advice.  Moving too quickly is how relationships die."

"I'm worried he won't take it well if I ask for space." She says. "I seem to be the only thing keeping him here."