The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You and her both were recovered by Steel Meridian on order of Arbiter Darrin of Clan Miraalan.  They were the closest to your situation and therefore the best equipped to respond."

*Zaeed sighs* "I understand that, and I can respect that, but I just, I have to ask, where was you, when I was trapped in the base?, is it wrong that part of me wanted New Loka, to save Sam and her Child?"

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm worried he won't take it well if I ask for space." She says. "I seem to be the only thing keeping him here."

"You don't need space," he reminded her.  "You need time.  You still want to spend time with him, but you don't want to commit to anything before you're ready.  You have a son, after all.  Your job is to take care of him first."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Alright, that seems to be about all of em. How long was that..." she wondered, commanding the Ospreys to gather the burgers for serving.

"It's been hours." Someone complains. 

"It's been one hour." The man who ordered says. "And it will be worth it."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You don't need space," he reminded her.  "You need time.  You still want to spend time with him, but you don't want to commit to anything before you're ready.  You have a son, after all.  Your job is to take care of him first."

"I want some space." She says. "I don't want to be joined at the hip."

She smiles. 

"Is that wrong?" She says. "Ryoko and Felicity seem to spend a lot of time together."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed sighs* "I understand that, and I can respect that, but I just, I have to ask, where was you, when I was trapped in the base?, is it wrong that part of me wanted New Loka, to save Sam and her Child?"

Now it was Amaryn's turn to sigh.  "Yes, because I'm able to read others' minds and teleport myself and others.  I had no idea an assault had occurred until I received the picture of a neon green Equinox triumphantly holding aloft the heads of both the Kweens, like everyone else in the System."  She shook her head in bewilderment.  "Surely you realize how ridiculous you sound."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I want some space." She says. "I don't want to be joined at the hip."

She smiles. 

"Is that wrong?" She says. "Ryoko and Felicity seem to spend a lot of time together."

Richard laughed.  "Not as much as you'd think.  The majority of their time spent together is during public appearances or meetings with others.  They're actually spending the vast majority of their time at work.  I don't think they've actually spent any real time alone together since before he proposed.  Rather ironic, don't you think?"

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"One data bank with manuals, documents, and textbooks was delivered here yesterday. Even though I doubt that it was specifically adapted to the needs of pedagogics, I am still surprised you are unaware of it" He questioningly looked at Alan before continuing, "Nevertheless, I will ask Prometheans to filter a new data mass specifically for the needs of the local youth and ask them to include both studying and cultural value materials. Moreover, I will try to encourage the establishment of their mission on this planet for the purposes of bolstering social and humanitarian progress. Until then, you will have to contact our or aligned groups through our official representatives Solberg and Bloom, should you have any questions or requests" he answered to Kira.

At Sarah's speech, he smiled cunningly, "Even though I always tend to stick in discusses on this particular subject with my peers, young lady, but I must state that there is no such thing as the tenno culture. Tenno has ethics and etiquette, but no culture of their own. I can prove my point for hours, but this is neither a  proper time nor a proper occasion to do so. Besides, adorations like you usually hate to listen to my rumbling. Also..."

He handed Alan a credi-stick (which looked more like a credi-brick. Two million credits worth brick)

"This is my personal donation to the local education. See it transferred and efficiently allocated. I want these young ladies to meet no material or equipment obstacles in their duties" 

"Tak would disagree." Alan says. "The Keepers are great scholars of Tenno culture. The Monastary should still be open, if you wish to visit it."

Edited by Rakawan

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The kitten purrs and ignores Fluffles. He seems surprised at Baast's lack of reaction and inches closer.

Baast's tail begin to twitch aggressively but she continues to lick the kitten. Soft growling can be heard. It seems that Fluffets being more obstructed from than ignored.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Richard laughed.  "Not as much as you'd think.  The majority of their time spent together is during public appearances or meetings with others.  They're actually spending the vast majority of their time at work.  I don't think they've actually spent any real time alone together since before he proposed.  Rather ironic, don't you think?"

She smiles.

"That is good to hear." She says. "I don't think he's cut out for being a Wraith. He's nice, but he's terrible at making decisions on a crisis."

She looks at you.

"Don't tell him I said that." She says. 

Just now, Teloch said:

Baast's tail begin to twitch aggressively but she continues to lick the kitten. Soft growling can be heard. It seems that Fluffets being more obstructed from than ignored.

Fluffles prepares to inche closer. 

A woman in a Gersemi Valkyr walks by and, without breaking stride, scoops him up. 

"Silly kitty." She says. "Don't go annoying things that are bigger than you."

Fluffles mewls in distress.

The kitten looks at him, then turns her back and sits down. Obviously she does not feel like saving him.

"Now let's go get you a bath." She says. "A nice bubbly bath."

Fluffles lets loose a despairing yowl as he is carried away.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tak would disagree." Alan says. "The Keepers are great scholars of Tenno culture. The Monaatary should still be open, if you wish to visit it."

He grinned lopsidedly while shaking his head, "Exactly what I said".

"But before we go, I want to ask you something, Kira. What made you adopt this little sparkling?"  

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Now it was Amaryn's turn to sigh.  "Yes, because I'm able to read others' minds and teleport myself and others.  I had no idea an assault had occurred until I received the picture of a neon green Equinox triumphantly holding aloft the heads of both the Kweens, like everyone else in the System."  She shook her head in bewilderment.  "Surely you realize how ridiculous you sound."

*He chuckles* "Yeah, Sorry, I do now, you said that" *He rubs his head* "I just, feel that the enemies have done something wonderful, to the girl I love and now I need to go and apologize to them, yet I don;'t want to lose Rep, with Loka, or Prinn"

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

He grinned lopsidedly while shaking his head, "Exactly what I said".

"But before we go, I want to ask you something, Kira. What made you adopt this little sparkling?"  

"I don't know." She says. "I couldn't just leave him there in the ruined remains of his home. And he longer I cared for him the more I began to think 'why not?'"

She takes him out of the pouch and cradles him.

"Maybe I just wanted to nurture a life, after spending so long taking them." She says. "I don't really know."

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"It sure is." said the Mirage "How do you want them delivered?"

He and the others have dragged together the remaining tables to extend out of the restaurant.

"Just start handing em out and we'll pass em along." He says.

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She smiles.

"That is good to hear." She says. "I don't think he's cut out for being a Wraith. He's nice, but he's terrible at making decisions on a crisis."

She looks at you.

"Don't tell him I said that." She says. 

Richard held up his hands in a 'don't look at me' gesture.  "Hey, I didn't say you were wrong."

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"It was the younger Kween." Argus informs you. "Reports say the Tenno stormed her chambers and managed to wound her before she got away. She was probably looking for medical supplies."

Sol nods"Not much to tell after that sir. Everything was kind of a rush of adrenaline."

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Yeah, Sorry, I do now, you said that" *He rubs his head* "I just, feel that the enemies have done something wonderful, to the girl I love and now I need to go and apologize to them, yet I don;'t want to lose Rep, with Loka, or Prinn"

((Why do you call them Prinn?))

"I don't see any reason for you to apologize to those people.  You haven't done anything wrong.  Yet, you misunderstand.  Steel Meridian is not our enemy.  The Grineer Empire is our enemy.  No one in Steel Meridian is a part of the Grineer Empire:  they're actively fighting to destroy it.  We simply wish they wouldn't use such tainted methods to accomplish their goal."

2 minutes ago, CelestialSabre said:

Sol nods"Not much to tell after that sir. Everything was kind of a rush of adrenaline."

"We fought our way out, sir." One says. "Killed seeveral Grineer one that way to the rendesvous point. Sol for there first but the room next door exploded and knocked him out."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I don't know." She says. "I couldn't just leave him there in the ruined remains of his home. And he longer I cared for him the more I began to think 'why not?'"

She takes him out of the pouch and cradles him.

"Maybe I just wanted to nurture a life, after spending so long taking them." She says. "I don't really know."

"That is alright. Wish we had more like you back in the day the empire collapsed. At least, we have paid for another try and won't repeat our mistakes. If the reproval won't stop or grow even worse, contact us and we will do justice to your contribution" 

After these words, he stood up and (rhinoishly) clapped Alan. "Back to school, eh?"

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard held up his hands in a 'don't look at me' gesture.  "Hey, I didn't say you were wrong."

"Do you think you could speak to him." She says. "Convince him to find something else to do. I'm afriaid of what will happen if he keeps butting heads with Dirge."

Just now, Teloch said:

"That is alright. Wish we had more like you back in the day the empire collapsed. At least, we have paid for another try and won't repeat our mistakes. If the reproval won't stop or grow even worse, contact us and we will do justice to your contribution" 

After these words, he stood up and (rhinoishly) clapped Alan. "Back to school, eh?"

He coughs as you slap on on the back. 

"Easy there big fella." He says. "I'm not as spry as I used to be."

He nods he others farewell and steps outside. 

You find him drawing a circle of golden energy in the ground. 

"I think we've done quite a bit of long distance walking." He says. "Why don't you let me show you a new trick I've picked up."

He motions for you and Baast to step into the circle.