The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"More or less." She pulls it. It looks like an angstrum prime but read and white instead of gold and black. "It shoots an energy grenade that follows this." She points to a small laser on the barrel.

"Useful." He says. 

He turns to look out over the planet.

"So, what do you think?" He asks. "Real enough for you?"

*Zaeed opens up a new transmission* "Ulysses has my new system came yet?, I order this hours ago.."

*a Voice emits out, it sounds corpus* "I assure you Trader, These are our best deals., Your package will arrive soon, but I must inform you, that it will require, postage" 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She takes in a deep breath "Better than a holo room that's for sure." She leans on him and sighs "It's so beautiful."

He wraps an armored arm around your shoulder.

"It really is." He says. "I'm gone so often I never really took time to consider it."

17 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Yes, please." She looks as if a light bulb went off "Oh sorry I ruined the moment."

"You didn't." He says. 

He is silent for a few moments, then...

"Do you like paintings by any chance?" He asks.

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed opens up a new transmission* "Ulysses has my new system came yet?, I order this hours ago.."

*a Voice emits out, it sounds corpus* "I assure you Trader, These are our best deals., Your package will arrive soon, but I must inform you, that it will require, postage" 

"I kown, but I want to kown, what is taking so long, I need it.." *He says, somewhat loudly*

*He sighs* "Your package is Unique Trader, This must take time and you kown your allies will not agree with it, so I suggest you keep this between....us.?" 

Edited by -Platinum-

25 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I kown, but I want to kown, what is taking so long, I need it.." *He says, somewhat loudly*

*He sighs* "Your package is Unique Trader, This must take time and you kown your allies will not agree with it, so I suggest you keep this between....us.?" 

*Was his turn to sigh* "I'm paying you, 50,000,000 Credits, for this, so I expect it by tmrorow"

*He clamps his hands* "Trader, your Neural Sentry Implant was hard to find, let alone the  Pherliac Pods you require, and the Nitains, where expensive, So you will get it in the afternoon" *He shuts off the connection*  

Edited by -Platinum-
Nitains!

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh, so the Lone Wolf isn't as bad as he looks." She giggles "Lead on."

He leads you through the Monastary, past strange Tenno that seem to be made of energy.

His room is small, spartan in furnishing, except for the paintings. 

Each one depicts natural scenes of great beauty, rainfalls, sunsets. But there is a sharp and somber tone to each. The colors are darker and more solid than most would use. 

Rather than the carefree beauty one would expect, they portray a heavy weight behind the images.

Edited by Rakawan

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He leads you through the Monastary, past strange Tenno that seem to be made of energy.

His room is small, spartan in furnishing, except for the paintings. 

Each one depicts natural scenes of great beauty, rainfalls, sunsets. But there is a sharp and somber tone to each. The colors are darker and more solid than most would use. 

Rather than the carefree beauty one would expect, they portray a heavy weight behind the images.

"An emotional painter... I think you may be a sheep in a wolf's body." She smiles a sad smile "So what were they?" She says gesturing to the energy tenno

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"An emotional painter... I think you may be a sheep in a wolf's body." She smiles a sad smile "So what were they?" She says gesturing to the energy tenno

"Ghosts." He says. "If you believe the local humans. They are ge shades of fallen Tenno raised by the Keepers. Not actual ghosts. It's some form of void enabled digital imprint. I never pay them much heed, they can't actually hurt anyone."

Edited by Rakawan

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Ghosts." He says. "Of you believe the local humans. They are ge shades of fallen Tenno raised by the Keepers. Not actual ghosts. It's some form of void enabled digital imprint. I never pay them much heed, they can't actually hurt anyone."

"Gho... Ghosts? Their GHOSTS!" She says with a childish terror

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Gho... Ghosts? Their GHOSTS!" She says with a childish terror

He holds you closer.

"More like memories given form." He says. "The Keepers create them from Oro left over when a Tenno dies. They spend their time writing down their memories or teaching classes. They can't hurt you. Trust me."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"BUT THEIR STILL GHOSTS!" She says throwing herself into him

He activates his coma.

"Tak, yeah I got a favor to ask." He says. "Could you have the shades avoid the area around my room and the landing pad?"

"Becuase I have a quest and she is scared of them." He says. "Yes. Yes I know... look can you do it or not? Thank you."

He looks at Samantha.

"There." He says. "They won't bother us at all."

Something knocks on the door.

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*He reaches to the docking bay to his ship, but stops, he then truns and walks to Sam's room and carefully walks in* "..."

Sam is lightly sleeping. She jerks awake as the door opens.

"Hello?" She calls. "Who is it?"