The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed expression turns sad, but serious* "I...of course, Sam, I'll..speek to later, I..have a good..rest, your right, but...have fun at the continent" *He picks up the phone, hanging up on Fel, seems he forgot to to press mute on the phone, he uses treafnrnace to return to his frame, blinking out of the room*    

Felicity sends you coordinates. And a warm digitalized cookie.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh. I guess i'll deal with the ghosts." She says sorrowfully 

He seems somewhat disappointed but smiles. 

"As you wish." He says. 

He twirls you into his arms and leads you to the room next to his.

"I will be next door if you need anything". He says, kissing you in the forehead. "Goodnight, kitsune."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

He seems somewhat disappointed but smiles. 

"As you wish." He says. 

He twirls you into his arms and leads you to the room next to his.

"I will be next door if you need anything". He says, kissing you in the forehead. "Goodnight, kitsune."

She says "Good night Lone Wolf." She starts into her room then spins around grabbing him in a long kiss before she runs into her room, quickly shuts the door, then locks it. She falls on her bed then quickly falls into a deep sleep.

Ares returned to his room and check his messages. He also checked Samantha's file. He felt a little bad about that, until he found an APB out for her. From Felicity. 

"Now that is odd." He whispered to himself. "What did you do, little fox, to attract her attention?"

He saved it and decided to wait till morning to ask.

40 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice silently giggled at the details. She liked it already, although she'd go darker, it was good.

She didn't even notice the door opening.

Alice would wake to the smell of breakfast cooking. 

Edited by Rakawan
Time skip happened.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ares returned to his room and check his messages. He also checked Samantha's file. He felt a little bad about that, until he found an APB out for her. From Felicity. 

"Now that is odd." He whispered to himself. "What did you do, little fox, to attract her attention?"

He saved it and decided to wait till morning to ask.

When she woke up she went over to Ares' room and knocked quietly "Hey are you up?" She said quietly

((Time skip since most players have their night posts in.))

Morning breaks slowly. The smallest rays of dawn are visible.

Farmers roll from their beds, and Fluffles squirm free of their piled up mounds to wage eternal war against eachother over the tasty crops. 

Just now, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She turns a ghostly white and stumbles over to a wall "Cyris" She says weakly "He's alive" She goes bright red and stands up "Why?" She says glaring at the file "Why does he want to see me?"

"That makes two of us with questions." Ares says. "Who is this Cyris? And more importantly is it good or bad if he finds you?"

36 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We're closed." Rip says.

"Just delivering a message." The figure said. "Don't mind me."You are both cordially invited to the Arbiter's wedding tomorrow. He specifically wondered if you would be willing to cater for the luncheon afterwards?"

Alice gasped "I'd be delighted to! Never been on a wedding before!"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That makes two of us with questions." Ares says. "Who is this Cyris? And more importantly is it good or bad if he finds you?"

"He's my brother and it will be bad if he finds me because I will personally rip him out of his warframe and slit his throat." She says clenching her fists. A small amount of void energy begins to flow from her as she loses control of her power.

Just now, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"He's my brother and it will be bad if he finds me because I will personally rip him out of his warframe and slit his throat." She says clenching her fists. A small amount of void energy begins to flow from her as she loses control of her power.

Ares pulls you closer.

"What did he do to make you so angry, little fox?" He asks. "Did he hurt you?"

The last question definitely has a protective growl to it.

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Alice gasped "I'd be delighted to! Never been on a wedding before!"

The details come on the next morning. 

"Steak, just steak. Nothing morbid." The message says. "Do this right and I will personally recommend you to my clan."

Rip is already awake and cooking breakfast.

Marie's room is unusually quiet.

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ares pulls you closer.

"What did he do to make you so angry, little fox?" He asks. "Did he hurt you?"

The last question definitely has a protective growl to it.

"He left me a long time ago and never came back." She loses her composure and starts to bawl while sinking to the ground "He left me... Days after mom died and... and never... and never came back!"

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"He left me a long time ago and never came back." She loses her composure and starts to bawl while sinking to the ground "He left me... Days after mom died and... and never... and never came back!"

Ares holds her, speechless. 

He rubs her back and just holds her tightly as she cries.

After a while he opens a channel.

"Felicity." He says. "Cancel the APB. Yeah I found her. No it's not a good idea. Look I have my secrets, and she has hers, and neither are things you should pry into. Thank you."

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ares holds her speechless. 

He rubs her back and just holds her tightly as she cries.

After a while he opens a channel.

"Felicity." He says. "Cancel the APB. Yeah I found her. No it's not a good idea. Look I have my secrets, and she has hers, and neither are things you should pry into. Thank you."

She stands up takes a deep breath "Ok so where are my students?"