The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Depends." She says. "If I say 'impound that ship' will you blow out the engines or just push it off the dock and onto the rocks below?"

"What if I'd play nice and sabotage the engines?" She asked with a playful voice

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"What if I'd play nice and sabotage the engines?" She asked with a playful voice

"Well then I'd have less paperwork." Holly says. "And I wouldn't have to write you up for going above and beyond the call of duty."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"No..." He says. "That can't be right. I mean my dad was gone a lot but this was before Tenno started appearing again. He wasn't a warrior. He was just an old drunk, some old veteran. I mean he use to talk about the Orokin but I thought he was just telling stories."

He shakes his head.

"What would my father be doing wearing this symbol?" He asks. 

"The Stalker want's revenge for what the Tenno have done, to avenge the Orokin. He even worked with the Sentients." Alice added "Nobody's been able to track him down though. He just appears and dissapears, depending on your death mark."

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Alan stood and started thumping the bottle against his palm like a thug would with a baseball bat in older times.

Tak simply stood, wiped his mouth, and folded his napkin nearly.

"Terol." The Tenno said.

The Rhino looked at the three and back at his "boss."

"At this point I would like to tender my resignation." He says. "And perhaps work on my resume."

He sat at the bar and slid his weapons into a box.

The Tenno sighed and drew an Angstrum.

"Fine." He said. "The easy way."

A Hek roared and the floor before the Tenno dissolved into splinters.

"No no no." Seven said. "This is a bar room brawl. There are rules. Now drop it."

The Tenno hesitated. 

"Trust me lad you'll need both your hands for this." Seven said. "Now drop it!"

The Tenno set it down, held up his hands, and then bolted from the bar, speaking frantically into his wrist comms.

Outside the bar several Atlas clad Tenno cracked their knuckles as their boss called for help.

The Rhino charged from the bar at the group of atlases and a snobby coward like an alpha juggernaugt in the middle of the mating season. On his path, he simply trampled one atlas, sent the other one flying, and began to land blazing punches like a psychotic reaper on crack. He landed uppercuts, rammed, headbutted, emitted localized explosions upon pnches when the bastards tried to surround him, and even used one of the kniocked atlases as a projectile, grabbing the poor sod by his legs, smashing him a couple of times against his fellows, and finally tossing him at his "boss". In the middle of this havoc, his helmet ignited even more, indicating that the wearer fell into the arcane fury.  

Just now, Denny2669 said:

"The Stalker want's revenge for what the Tenno have done, to avenge the Orokin. He even worked with the Sentients." Alice added "Nobody's been able to track him down though. He just appears and dissapears, depending on your death mark."

"Wait." He says. "So you are saying my father, an old drunk who barely raised me, is a feared and competent fighter who hunts Tenno?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Wait." He says. "So you are saying my father, an old drunk who barely raised me, is a feared and competent fighter who hunts Tenno?"

"I don't know." she says "He might simply be an ally to the Stalker, one of his Acolytes, though they're almost as fearsome as the Shadow himself. And they wear Warframes..."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The two began grappling each other.

The one before you punches at you.

Damien caught the fist with his palm and redirected his opponent's momentum with a sharp upward kick to the shin, spinning the Atlas in the air to land on their back before driving his elbow down into their chest.

Just now, Teloch said:

The Rhino charged from the bar at the group of atlases and a snobby coward like an alpha juggernaugt in the middle of the mating season. On his path, he simply trampled one atlas, sent the other one flying, and began to land blazing punches like a psychotic reaper on crack. He landed uppercuts, rammed, headbutted, emitted localized explosions upon pnches when the bastards tried to surround him, and even used one of the kniocked atlases as a projectile, grabbing the poor sod by his legs, smashing him a couple of times against his fellows, and finally tossing him at his "boss". In the middle of this havoc, his helmet ignited even more, indicating that the wearer fell into the arcane fury.  

Tak grabs one of the Atlas' and teleport up to a roof, before kicking him off.

Alan engages several of the thugs with coordinated slaps and jabs.

The "boss" squirms free from the melee and kicks and shoves his way out of the crowd. He turns and spits at Teloch.

"Uncultured swine the lot of you!" He says. "Barbarians! Ruffians! Phillistines! Do you know who I am?"

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Damien caught the fist with his palm and redirected his opponent's momentum with a sharp upward kick to the shin, spinning the Atlas in the air to land on their back before driving his elbow down into their chest.

The unfortunate fellow had chosen this, of all days, to wear his frame, instead of using transference. A fact he sorely regretted as several things, that should not have done so, went "crack!"

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"I don't know." she says "He might simply be an ally to the Stalker, one of his Acolytes, though they're almost as fearsome as the Shadow himself. And they wear Warframes..."

"It would explain why he vanished three years ago." Rip said. "And why the figure called Marie the Shadow's daughter."

23 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "Well, I can assure you Tenno, I am not here, to cause a ruckus, I can assure you, but I have other iterations first, I wish to see if this world, can need my help"

*She taps the comlink, then smiles* "So, if you will allow me to dock, Mr?" 

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The unfortunate fellow had chosen this, of all days, to wear his frame, instead of using transference. A fact he sorely regretted as several things, that should not have done so, went "crack!"

Damien absentmindedly mended the shattered ribs, in the least painless way possible, with a wave of his hand as he stood to face more of the group.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak grabs one of the Atlas' and teleport up to a roof, before kicking him off.

Alan engages several of the thugs with coordinated slaps and jabs.

The "boss" squirms free from the melee and kicks and shoves his way out of the crowd. He turns and spits at Teloch.

"Uncultured swine the lot of you!" He says. "Barbarians! Ruffians! Phillistines! Do you know who I am?"

The time seemed to slow down as the heavy roared, covered himself in the iron skin, and prepared to give the bastard the ram of a liferime (which would probably deliver him to the afterlife, where he would have better odds of finding a company full of pseudo-cultured snobs as himself). He already half-crouched to add some pinning force to the impact, but at the last moment he stopped.

He stopped because Baast leaped at the bastard, forcefully cut his inguinal area with a force enough to "uncork" a nightwatch bailiff from their armor and savagely bit him "there"

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Two more charge at you. 

Turning a cartwheel toward them, Damien paused at the top to spin his legs in a sharp circle, kicking them both in the head, before completing the turn to land on his feet behind them.  He quickly scanned the area for the leader.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

Turning a cartwheel toward them, Damien paused at the top to spin his legs in a sharp circle, kicking them both in the head, before completing the turn to land on his feet behind them.  He quickly scanned the area for the leader.

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

The time seemed to slow down as the heavy roared, covered himself in the iron skin, and prepared to give the bastard the ram of a liferime (which would probably deliver him to the afterlife, where he would have better odds of finding a company full of pseudo-cultured snobs as himself). He already half-crouched to add some pinning force to the impact, but at the last moment he stopped.

He stopped because Baast leaped at the bastard, forcefully cut his inguinal area with a force enough to "uncork" a nightwatch bailiff from their armor and savagely bit him "there"

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Tenno howled and turned. Detecting something in his path he swung his fist.

Directly into the face of the bride-to-be who had arrived early to ask if Seven would bartend for the wedding reception.

Of course the fool had no way to know this; and two jabs, one throat punch, and one face to knee introduction later he had little way of knowing much else except that life was rather painful.

Ryoko turned from the downed Tenno and gently grasped Felicity's chin checking whether she was injured.