The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow and walks over* "Excuse me?, you kown where the farms are dearests?"

"Well shoot." He says. "I reckon."

Another farmer slaps him upside the head.

"We're heading there now." The first man says, rubbing his head. "You from Loka?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Was Clanless." He says. "And I can personally attest to the hardships of that life. Both the Arbiter and I Walked Alone for the first year. It is not an experience either of us care to relive."

He looks at you.

"I don't Need to have you in my life." He says. "I Want to have you in my life. It is a choice I made."

He rises to his feet.

"There will be a guest lecturer at the Monastary." He says. "Perhaps he can talk some sense into Tony. If not I will try to convince him of the need for a team."

He looks around.

"Are you sure you want to continue teaching them?" He asks. "This won't be the last time they squabble."

"Oh, I'm not worried about the others their just naive which I can knock out of them it's Tony who worries me. I'll figure it out I don't give up very easily. That gun I showed you, it took 7 months to get the laser guidance system working. I'm going to keep teaching them and their GOING to learn." She says in a determined fashion

Just now, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Oh, I'm not worried about the others their just naive which I can knock out of them it's Tony who worries me. I'll figure it out I don't give up very easily. That gun I showed you, it took 7 months to get the laser guidance system working. I'm going to keep teaching them and their GOING to learn." She says in a determined fashion

He smiles.

"You're cute when you're determined." He says. "Well, now that we have a few hours what would you like to do?"

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

"Beat some sense into Lucy." She giggles "Actually food would be nice. You wanna come?" She says in a teasing manner

"Somehow I think the lecturer will do that." He says. "Food sounds wonderful. I'll disconnect and meet you outside your room."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well shoot." He says. "I reckon."

Another farmer slaps him upside the head.

"We're heading there now." The first man says, rubbing his head. "You from Loka?"

*She perks a brow* "I am, yes my good sir, and that sounds great, do you want some help?"

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Alice put a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry, we'll find her. Let's go now."

"Just a second." He says. 

He retirves a long thick bundle from under his bed and unwraps it.

It is a dread with fifteen arrows in a quiver.

He slings it on his back.

"Okay." He says. "Let's go get her back."

Just now, (Xbox One)Vatasblubber said:

She waves and disconnects. She takes a deep breath in "Oh it's nice out here." She looks around for Ares

Ares emerges from his room, his lower chest is wrapped in cloth, warrior style, and he is wearing dark gray pants and sandals. A Nikana is sheathed on his back, in a stylish holster and his hair is tied into a long ponytail with gold ornaments and red string at the bottom. He looks like a warrior from some anime or manga.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She rise both brows* "Defenseless animals?, you can't be serious, if it means to help the plants, then yes, but still.. "

"Defenseless?" Another asks as the transport begins to move. "Fluffles have one defense mechanism, starving everyone else. Blasted things will eat a years with if crops in a week if we let them."

"That aside." The first farmer says. "How do you feel about two story tall behemoths that can shrug off anti-tank rounds?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Defenseless?" Another asks as the transport begins to move. "Fluffles have one defense mechanism, starving everyone else. Blasted things will eat a years with if crops in a week if we let them."

"That aside." The first farmer says. "How do you feel about two story tall behemoths that can shrug off anti-tank rounds?"

*She chuckles* "Oh, I tell you that. much, they are a pain, to deal with" *She perks a brow* "Uh, Spellbind and then Trgis it to death?, or razorwing it?" 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She chuckles* "Oh, I tell you that. much, they are a pain, to deal with" *She perks a brow* "Uh, Spellbind and then Trgis it to death?, or razorwing it?" 

"How bout no!" He says. "The Behemoths are generally docile. Don't spook them and they won't trample you. They've shown enough good will to stay away from the crops, but you still better be prepared to encounter one."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"How bout no!" He says. "The Behemoths are generally docile. Don't spook them and they won't trample you. They've shown enough good will to stay away from the crops, but you still better be prepared to encounter one."

*He chuckles* "Oh, I tought..you where..talking..about the...other...ones" *There is clear stuttering in her voice, when she brings it up* 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He chuckles* "Oh, I tought..you where..talking..about the...other...ones" *There is clear stuttering in her voice, when she brings it up* 

"Oh the infested one." He says. "Ain't none of that infestation here. Phil, can you imagine that?"

Phil shudders. 

"Infested Fluffles." He says. "That would be horrifying."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Just looked up "Fluffles", FML))

"I...lets not shell we?" *She says*

((In the OOC thread they are mentioned.)))

"I heard the little buggers where immune." Someone says. "They put in in a test tank and it ate the infestation and survived."

Ryoko watched the ospreys line up chairs and drape flower petals over everything. 

The final bill had been smaller than he expected. Either his fiancé had been very frugal, or several people had decided to provide services free of charge. 

There were still several hours to the wedding.

Darrin stood beside him, coordinating the ospreys. His posture was slightly slouched. Slightly. To the world it would appear nothing had changed. But to an old friend the signs of weariness were visible. 

Thoughts flowed between the two, without need for words. 

Ryoko wondered if this sort of born was what the Kween's had possessed. 

"I will take Felicity to Lua." He thought. 

"And I will go to the Fortress." Darrin thought back. "And we shall see what can be made of this broken world."

There was a long weariness in the unspoken words. And a renewed vigor. 

"The Corpus will flock to the promise of profit." Ryoko thought. "And the Grineer."

"To the promise of power." Darrin said. "Cressa has determination. Now she must show strength. It is all they will listen to."

"I will be the champion on the field." Ryoko says. "Gleaming and golden."

"And I will be the master in the shadows." Darrin replied. "Veiled and cloaked."

"I could not have done this without you." Ryoko thought. 

"Nor I you, brother." Darrin replied. 

Of course to the outside observer none of this would be seen. The two would appear to discuss flower arrangements, seating assignments, and security details.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles then looks around* "So, when can we start?"

They pull over.

"Now." Phil says. "Alright boys, unload the gear and get to work."

The transports have stopped outside a large village. There are crops in fields that span as far as the eye can see. 

Several farmers are tending to crops across the area. One is very unusual. She wears the same clothes as the others but you can see signs of cloning decay on her hands and face. She is tending to a bed of flowers with a tender look on her face.