The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She walks around a little in her frame, near the door, then her frame smipley falls onto its keezes, flopping to the ground, lifeless* <Signal Lost>

The Farmers continue to prepare for the meal.

Edited by Rakawan

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

{yup}

You enter the hall to see everyone sitting with bowed heads.

"And thank you Lord for our victory over the fluffles." Phil says. "Which, though also your creations, are pests. And thank your for our new guest. Amen."

"Amen." The Farmers says. 

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You enter the hall to see everyone sitting with bowed heads.

"And thank you Lord for our victory over the fluffles." Phil says. "Which, though also your creations, are pests. And thank your for our new guest. Amen."

"Amen." The Farmers says. 

*She carefully, does not dispute them, as she falls near her frame, she places her hand onto it, letting it left her, and carry her to the table* "Amem.." *She smipley says*

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She carefully, does not dispute them, as she falls near her frame, she places her hand onto it, letting it left her, and carry her to the table* "Amem.." *She smipley says*

Food is passed along the table, hoemcooked and quite varied.

On 12/16/2016 at 7:21 AM, Rakawan said:

"Command have a body-suit, warm, brought to the holding cells. And send for a Limbo."

Thomas motions for you to leave your cell.

"We have better accommodations ready for you, sir." He says. "Once this is dealt with of course."

"Take your time sir, the fact I'm breathing pure O2 now is the lap of luxury in and of itself."

"Crime glat we knot hav to flot eryware."

The Chroma steadies itself as if by saying that, the spell of stability would be undone.

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max holds his hands out, letting the rain wash them.  "So, why did we come here? Or is this not the intended destination?"

"Exploration of possible colony location." Maverick says.

The rain does not help, only serving to spread the sap further across your hand. The itching becomes burning. The tingling becomes a stinging sensation. The pocket the leaf is in begins to soak up water.

On 12/17/2016 at 2:32 PM, Unus said:

"Take your time sir, the fact I'm breathing pure O2 now is the lap of luxury in and of itself."

"Crime glat we knot hav to flot eryware."

The Chroma steadies itself as if by saying that, the spell of stability would be undone.

The Adjuticant brings over a warm boy suit and hands it to you.

On 12/16/2016 at 3:10 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Her frame sits her down on the chair and smipley stands next to her, she looks to the food* "Ohh, looks great.." *Her age, lies her body size, shes as tall as a normal teen*

The others look at you. 

"So what brings you here Tenno?" Phil asks. "I don't recall if you said."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The others look at you. 

"So what brings you here Tenno?" Phil asks. "I don't recall if you said."

*She smiles* "Well, I came to Phoenix, to relax and have some fun, and to help New Loka Agents, where I can, oh and..Im looking for the trader, Zaeed"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles* "Well, I came to Phoenix, to relax and have some fun, and to help New Loka Agents, where I can, oh and..Im looking for the trader, Zaeed"

Phil scratches his chin.

"I think I heard about a Zaeed." He says. "Can't recall where, though."

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He truns to him* "Zaeed Zi'teer, Orokin Loyalist, Prime Trader, Fanboy of Baro, Hunky and Sexy, Most gentlemen person I met?"

"Can't say that jogs my memory." He says. "Wait. Was he a bully fellow? Rather boxish looking. Strange sort of gold trimmed top-hat over a trench coat?"

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Can't say that jogs my memory." He says. "Wait. Was he a bully fellow? Rather boxish looking. Strange sort of gold trimmed top-hat over a trench coat?"

*She perks a brow* "Uhm, no, I've not seen Zaeed in a while, but I can tell you for sure he don't have a top hat or trench coat" *She fiddles with her palm and opens up a display, it shows Zaeed's face*

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "Uhm, no, I've not seen Zaeed in a while, but I can tell you for sure he don't have a top hat or trench coat" *She fiddles with her palm and opens up a display, it shows Zaeed's face*

He peers at it around a heaping plate of potatoes.

"Can't say I recognize him." He says. "Sorry little lady."

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She takes a quick examine, of the food, procides to look around the room* "Hum..." 

{yes}

Most of the farmers are human. However you notice a few exceptions. There is a kuvrow sitting in a chair and eating from an ornate food dish, a grineer female amicably chatting with the woman next to her, and an Oberon  with his helmet down sawing into a thick piece of steak.