The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Most of the farmers are human. However you notice a few exceptions. There is a kuvrow sitting in a chair and eating from an ornate food dish, a grineer female amicably chatting with the woman next to her, and an Oberon  with his helmet down sawing into a thick piece of steak.

*She perks a brow, viewing the kubrow, to see where excaly it sits, she then eyes over to the grinner, looking at her clothing, her eyes narrow slightly, then over to the oberon, she looks puzzled* "....." 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow, viewing the kubrow, to see where excaly it sits, she then eyes over to the grinner, looking at her clothing, her eyes narrow slightly, then over to the oberon, she looks puzzled* "....." 

The Kubrow also has several others sitting on the ground behind it. It sits across the room from you. 

The oberon notices your gaze and nods before digging back into the food.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Kubrow also has several others sitting on the ground behind it. It sits across the room from you. 

The oberon notices your gaze and nods before digging back into the food.

*She relaxes, now kownin the dog is not at the dinner table, She smiles at the oberon* "Sease, when did Warframes become sentient?"

*She relaxes, now kownin the dog is not at the dinner table, She smiles at the oberon* "Sease, when did Warframes become sentient?"

"Hmm?" Phil asks, then followsyour gaze. "Oh him. He's just wearing the thing. No fancy remote control."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Hmm?" Phil asks, then followsyour gaze. "Oh him. He's just wearing the thing. No fancy remote control."

*She perks a brow* "So, what, cosplay?, cuz unless your gonna tell me some magical BS, that hes useing it like, Power Armor, when clearly, we already kown, whats inside our suits, and its unchangeable and even at best, Tracannefunce its the only way, we can even control the frames and its powers "

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow* "So, what, cosplay?, cuz unless your gonna tell me some magical BS, that hes useing it like, Power Armor, when clearly, we already kown, whats inside our suits, and its unchangeable and even at best, Tracannefunce its the only way, we can even control the frames and its powers "

Phil holds up a hand. 

"Now now little lady, no need to get angry." He says. "Far as he says he's just wearing it like armor, same as quite a few folks round here. I'm inclined to believe him. He's been here longer."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Phil holds up a hand. 

"Now now little lady, no need to get angry." He says. "Far as he says he's just wearing it like armor, same as quite a few folks round here. I'm inclined to believe him. He's been here longer."

*She shakes her head* "Not angry no, just making sure, as I lack a sease of humor, as it is, so I wanted to make sure, our frames are already....impure as it is.."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She shakes her head* "Not angry no, just making sure, as I lack a sease of humor, as it is, so I wanted to make sure, our frames are already....impure as it is.."

Phil frowns. 

"Everyone here is impure if you define it as a physical thing." He says. "I don't think physical purity is what we should be striving for."

He accepts a plate of pie, carving off a slice and thanking the person before passing it on.

"More than the infestation, more than that Void." He says. "The ugliest corruption is greed and pride. Those are what we should seek to cleanse ourselves of. Purity of deed, and purity of heart. Those are the things that define humanity."

Phil frowns. 

"Everyone here is impure if you define it as a physical thing." He says. "I don't think physical purity is what we should be striving for."

He accepts a plate of pie, carving off a slice and thanking the person before passing it on.

"More than the infestation, more than that Void." He says. "The ugliest corruption is greed and pride. Those are what we should seek to cleanse ourselves of. Purity of deed, and purity of heart. Those are the things that define humanity."

*She rises both her brows* "Well...Said"

*She rises both her brows* "Well...Said"

"I may not be a pastor or a rocket scientist." He says. "But the Good Lord did give me a gentle voice and a simple wisdom."

As the meal winds down so does the talking. Farmers begin to trade plates, polishing off the last bits of food on their neighbors plates so that none goes to waste. The large dishes are wrapped and carried off.

"Now for the hard labor." Phil says. "Tending the crops. I doubt even your frame will make that easier."

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I may not be a pastor or a rocket scientist." He says. "But the Good Lord did give me a gentle voice and a simple wisdom."

As the meal winds down so does the talking. Farmers begin to trade plates, polishing off the last bits of food on their neighbors plates so that none goes to waste. The large dishes are wrapped and carried off.

"Now for the hard labor." Phil says. "Tending the crops. I doubt even your frame will make that easier."

*She smiles* "Tending the crops, hum, well how hard can it be?"

A few minutes later you are tugging at a very persistent little weed. It adamantly refuses to budge from the soil. 

*She sighs* "Why did I open my mouth?" *She plops back into her frame and begins usesing its strength* "Urgh, come on you little..."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "Why did I open my mouth?" *She plops back into her frame and begins usesing its strength* "Urgh, come on you little..."

The weed snaps off halfway up the stem, leaving the roots and lower stem intact. 

The female clone walks over.

"Having trouble?" She asks. 

19 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Exploration of possible colony location." Maverick says.

The rain does not help, only serving to spread the sap further across your hand. The itching becomes burning. The tingling becomes a stinging sensation. The pocket the leaf is in begins to soak up water.

"Hey, is the poisons on the leaves a skin irritant?"  He pulls out the leaf and drops it to the ground. 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hey, is the poisons on the leaves a skin irritant?"  He pulls out the leaf and drops it to the ground. 

"Yes." Kira says from the front. "It causes itchcing then burning, then  sever swelling."

She holds up a bottle. 

"If anyone gets any on you we do have an ointment." She says. "Just ask. Nicely."

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Here." She says grabbing a weed by you. "Like this."

She curls her fingers into the dirt and pulls straight up. The weed resists for a second then pops free.

*She smiles* "Nice trick, you have there Ma'ma," *She looks to another feed, curls her fingers into the dirt, then pulls up* 

15 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She smiles* "Nice trick, you have there Ma'ma," *She looks to another feed, curls her fingers into the dirt, then pulls up* 

The weed stubbornly refuses to budge. However you do manage to loosen it.

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Adjuticant brings over a warm boy suit and hands it to you.

The Chroma takes the suit carefully from you and slowly walks up to the front of the cage. It stands the suit up and wiggles it slightly in front of the barrier and the cacophony of music and animalistic calls suddenly ceases, replaced by an odd buzz. The icey form rocks in the suit's direction as though trying to reach out.

"I think hitting the defroster should work now, even the barrier will be irrelevant if this truely is working.