The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Nina takes it and tries it on. It fits much better.

"I should wear this to the wedding." She says. 

*She nods* "Sure thing, if it gets messy by time you finished your date, just come to me and I'll clean it for you"

*Ordis truns to her* "Operator, Ordis thinks that Zaeed might be heading to the wedding as well, Maybe you two can, KISS AND MAKEUP,  start over?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*She nods* "Sure thing, if it gets messy by time you finished your date, just come to me and I'll clean it for you"

*Ordis truns to her* "Operator, Ordis thinks that Zaeed might be heading to the wedding as well, Maybe you two can, KISS AND MAKEUP,  start over?"

"Is this Zaeed the trade you mentioned?" She asks. "Ordis. Do you have a picture of this individual?"

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Is this Zaeed the trade you mentioned?" She asks. "Ordis. Do you have a picture of this individual?"

*She rubs her neck* "Hay, we had a fight be_"

*Ordis opens up a image and speaks out* "Of course Miss Nina" *He opens up the latest image* <its Zaeed Zi'Teer in his Orokin Stia Suit, mask and shoulders, down to elbows are unfolded, he seems to be holding some sort of Orokin Artifact>

*After showing, Ordis then turns to Sliva* "You had a fight because you both had a dogmatic- IDIOT -perspectives!, Yours about the new Loka and His...about the Orokin, I say, that Zaeed must be playing with fire if he's down there, I heard that some folk don't take kindly to Orokin Zealots"

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Thomas tosses you the suit and gestures to the skulker.

"Do your thing." He says. 

"Just need to test the reaction. . . "

Within minutes of standing next to the cell, the musico-animalistic cacophony drops, in it's place, the odd whirring of a cassette fills the room as the mass of ice rocks in the direction of the suit in a desperate manner.

". . . phew, yeah, reprogramming still holds true then, just need to shut the device off and, well. . ."

"Run liek heel?"

" Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

The Operator turns to you

"Ready?"

9 hours ago, Unus said:

"Just need to test the reaction. . . "

Within minutes of standing next to the cell, the musico-animalistic cacophony drops, in it's place, the odd whirring of a cassette fills the room as the mass of ice rocks in the direction of the suit in a desperate manner.

". . . phew, yeah, reprogramming still holds true then, just need to shut the device off and, well. . ."

"Run liek heel?"

" Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

The Operator turns to you

"Ready?"

"Command." Thomas says. "Deactivate cryo-chamber one."

The cell the skulker is in stops spraying the coolant onto it.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Command." Thomas says. "Deactivate cryo-chamber one."

The cell the skulker is in stops spraying the coolant onto it.

It takes very little time before the grey mass shrugs off the chill, even less for it to hurl itself against the bars with what starts as a dull clanging and gradually converts to a simple thumping. Thue stuttering tape noise fills the room as folds of the mass squeeze outward and inward from different gaps in the bars as it probes for some method of squeezing through, slowly stretching outward till the room behind it is almost completely obscured.

Meanwhile, the Chroma has assumed a runner's sprint stance with one arm around the Operator's neck, while the stands rubbing the inside of the suit's head space.

"Set. . ."

21 minutes ago, Unus said:

It takes very little time before the grey mass shrugs off the chill, even less for it to hurl itself against the bars with what starts as a dull clanging and gradually converts to a simple thumping. Thue stuttering tape noise fills the room as folds of the mass squeeze outward and inward from different gaps in the bars as it probes for some method of squeezing through, slowly stretching outward till the room behind it is almost completely obscured.

Meanwhile, the Chroma has assumed a runner's sprint stance with one arm around the Operator's neck, while the stands rubbing the inside of the suit's head space.

"Set. . ."

Thomas drops into a ready stance.

11 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She rubs her neck* "Hay, we had a fight be_"

*Ordis opens up a image and speaks out* "Of course Miss Nina" *He opens up the latest image* <its Zaeed Zi'Teer in his Orokin Stia Suit, mask and shoulders, down to elbows are unfolded, he seems to be holding some sort of Orokin Artifact>

*After showing, Ordis then turns to Sliva* "You had a fight because you both had a dogmatic- IDIOT -perspectives!, Yours about the new Loka and His...about the Orokin, I say, that Zaeed must be playing with fire if he's down there, I heard that some folk don't take kindly to Orokin Zealots"

"Can't say I've seen him." She says. "What are Orokin?"

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Thomas drops into a ready stance.

"Let it loose!"

The Operator tosses the suit against the bars and jumps back into the Chroma, who promptly encloses the Operator with one arm and pushes towards the door in a "football charge" style.

13 hours ago, Unus said:

"Let it loose!"

The Operator tosses the suit against the bars and jumps back into the Chroma, who promptly encloses the Operator with one arm and pushes towards the door in a "football charge" style.

The bars vanish from the skulker's cage, reappearing between you and the suit and skulker.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I heard someone mention them before." She says. "They seemed to imply at least one was alive."

*She perks a brow* "I see, well, I'll see what happens, Ordis can you try tack down Zaeed, I want to kown if he really is going there"

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ordis would find no trace of Zaeed on Phenix.

*Ordis pops up and looks to her* "I'm sorry, but Zaeed is no where near Phenix, he must be somewhere else..."

*She shrugs* "Eh, whatever, we'll find his own way, so where is this wedding taking place?"

*Ordis pops up and looks to her* "I'm sorry, but Zaeed is no where near Phenix, he must be somewhere else..."

*She shrugs* "Eh, whatever, we'll find his own way, so where is this wedding taking place?"

"On the plains." She says. "In three hours."

*She nods* "I see, well I'm sure a wedding will go perfectly well, god if something happens.." 

"What was so bad about these Orokin?" Nina asks. "Some folk here seem to think they built wonderful things."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"What was so bad about these Orokin?" Nina asks. "Some folk here seem to think they built wonderful things."

*She perks a brow* "You want me to tell you?, we're gonna be here a long time, but I'll give you the fast one" *She nods for her to take a seat, she sits down, a chair floats down for Nina*

On 1/3/2017 at 11:39 AM, Rakawan said:

For once no one disturbs you. The other go about setting up the camp.

Max found himself thinking about things that happened in his past life, when everything was clearer to him.  About when he could see, and the things that he saw.  He, once again, was lost in his thoughts, only partially aware of the outside world.  

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The bars vanish from the skulker's cage, reappearing between you and the suit and skulker.

The Chroma continues to run down the hall, oblivious to the sudden change of affairs. Meanwhile, the baggy form hurls itself upon the suit, forcing itself into every open hole and encircling the entirety of the outside. By the time the entire suit is enclosed, it is almost impossible to tell that it was once a suit beyond a vague outline and a slightly translucent area in the head region. An audible hiss, as though air is being pushed from a balloon fills the room before it gradually peeters off into still silence.

14 hours ago, Unus said:

The Chroma continues to run down the hall, oblivious to the sudden change of affairs. Meanwhile, the baggy form hurls itself upon the suit, forcing itself into every open hole and encircling the entirety of the outside. By the time the entire suit is enclosed, it is almost impossible to tell that it was once a suit beyond a vague outline and a slightly translucent area in the head region. An audible hiss, as though air is being pushed from a balloon fills the room before it gradually peeters off into still silence.

Thomas stands behind the safety of the bars, examining the suit.

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Max found himself thinking about things that happened in his past life, when everything was clearer to him.  About when he could see, and the things that he saw.  He, once again, was lost in his thoughts, only partially aware of the outside world.  

Maverick proceeds to perform several mineral analysis tests on minerals in the cave.