12 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Get them someplace safe and warm; They’ve been through too much.”

”Silo! Ship status?”

”Hull integrity at 67% sir”

A large engine falls and hits the landing pad with a violent bang

”Upon further review, 60%”

”Thanks Silo, your accuracy is perfect as always” Odrah says sarcastically

“What about the crash vault?” Odrah inquires

”Operator, there is no need to worry about the crash vault or its contents its cen-“

”-tralized position and thick armor plating prevent the contents from being blah blah blah just give me the status of it!”

“Vault integrity at 100% Sir”

Odrah breaths a sigh of relief

The field crews begin to move in towards the ship.

”Sir your ship is heavily damaged.” A voice says. “See if you can open a door.”

Pne of the Crewman runs a scanner along the hull.

”Sir, are you aware there are several lifeforms inside your ship.” The crewman asks. “Can you explain this?

Edited by Rakawan

“Gah! These repairs will take months!”

Odrah turns his attention away from his crumpling ship and takes in the ornate golden architecture.

”Where am I anyways?” Odrah asks himself

Edited by ljmadruga
Continuity

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The field crews begin to move in towards the ship.

”Sir your ship is heavily damaged.” A voice says. “See if you can open a door.”

Pne of the Crewman runs a scanner along the hull.

”Sir, are you aware there are several lifeforms inside your ship.” The crewman asks. “Can you explain this?

“Hang on I think I can pry one open” he explained through comms.

Odrah closes his eyes and places a palm on his ship.

THUD. THUD. THUD.

CRASH.

A door flies off its hinges revealing a Rhino prime in front of 23 Corpus children. The Rhino promptly goes limp and falls to its knees.

Odrah wakes up, steps outside, and prompts a crewman. “These children need food and rest. They were being sold in a Corpus trafficking ring. I rescued them, but I was pursued.”

Edited by ljmadruga
Clarity, Quotation marks

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak is clearly not calm about this. He teacup he produces clatters against the plate below it. 

“He tried to enlist the aid of the Acolytes to have Dirge, and Sam, killed. He provided information to them about the Wraiths movements. He purchased and then attempted to disclose what he believed to be sensitive information about a secure location.” She says. “In front of an ex intelligence officer who now hwas transcripts of these events. He referred to the atrocities committed by the Orokin as necessary and justified. He threatened to kill Dirge himself. Oh, and he hinted that he has allied himself with the Stalker in the past.”

”I’m waiting for the part that explains why we aren’t killing him ourselves.” Alana says. 

”In other words, nearly everyone alive, INCLUDING myself, has very good reason to kill him.”  He sighed, and began making a list on his fingers.

”The claim by the Tenno Code, and thus the Tenno Council, for his actions with the Acolytes demands trial.  The claim by the Wraiths for attempted murder and espionage demands death.  The claim by the Clan and the UHC for espionage demands trial.  The claim by the Tenno at large for his comments regarding the Tenno Project and his alleged partnership with the Stalker demands a court marshall.  The claim by Dirge for attempted murder and corporeal threat demands single combat to the death.  The claim by myself for the attempted murder of my student demands a supremely good explanation, and failing that, single combat to the death.”  He paused.

”That’s three claims for trial and two-and-a-half claims for death, Felicity.  And that’s only because he hasn’t had the chance to fail to explain himself to me yet.  Once he does so fail, then that’s an even count for death and trial.  Unless you yourself also have an idividual claim by something ELSE he’s done, I don’t see anything wrong with letting Dirge at him.”

27 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Hang on I think I can pry one open” he explained through comms.

Odrah closes his eyes and places a palm on his ship.

THUD. THUD. THUD.

CRASH.

A door flies off its hinges revealing a Rhino prime in front of 23 Corpus children. The Rhino promptly goes limp and falls to its knees.

Odrah wakes up, steps outside, and prompts a crewman. These children need food and rest. They were being sold in a Corpus trafficking ring. I rescued them, but I was pursued.

The Crewman leads you asn the children to a room inside the airfield where you are all offered food and blankets.

One of them, his suit adorned with extra armor, uses a console to open a channel.

”Chancellor.” He says. “Apologies for waking you. We may a slight problem.”

A man in a gold and white robe yawns and adjusts the camera above his screen.

”Crewman.” He says. “What sort of problem?”

The Crewman motions to the group of children.

”Refugees, Sir.” He says. “Recused from a trafficking ring.”

The Chancellor frowns.

”We’ve provided sanctuary to refugees before.” He says. “I fail to see how this is a problem. We have plenty of empty houses and classrooms.”

”A Corpus trafficking ring.” The Crewman says. 

The Chancellor folds his hands.

”I see.” He says slowly.

”He claims he was pursued.” The Crewman says. “Sir, if they learn he is here.”

The Chancellor waves his hand.

”I will deal with the Corpus.” He says. “Our contract refers to the sale and purchase of weapons. It does not require us to return would-be slaves to their masters.”

He turns to the Crewman.

”Give them a place to sleep and a full day’s rations.” He says. “And notify Ergo Glast. I suspect he will be more than happy to provide whatever else they need.”

Edited by Rakawan

18 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

”In other words, nearly everyone alive, INCLUDING myself, has very good reason to kill him.”  He sighed, and began making a list on his fingers.

”The claim by the Tenno Code, and thus the Tenno Council, for his actions with the Acolytes demands trial.  The claim by the Wraiths for attempted murder and espionage demands death.  The claim by the Clan and the UHC for espionage demands trial.  The claim by the Tenno at large for his comments regarding the Tenno Project and his alleged partnership with the Stalker demands a court marshall.  The claim by Dirge for attempted murder and corporeal threat demands single combat to the death.  The claim by myself for the attempted murder of my student demands a supremely good explanation, and failing that, single combat to the death.”  He paused.

”That’s three claims for trial and two-and-a-half claims for death, Felicity.  And that’s only because he hasn’t had the chance to fail to explain himself to me yet.  Once he does so fail, then that’s an even count for death and trial.  Unless you yourself also have an idividual claim by something ELSE he’s done, I don’t see anything wrong with letting Dirge at him.”

“You and I both know Dirge has a way of pushing people into doing things they’ll regret.” She says. “And Zaeed is not know for his restraint. Don’t you think it’s possible Dirge used him to set a trap for the Acolytes.”

She leans in.

”When the council wanted you arrested for killing Kiri, it was Ryoko who stood up for you.” She said. “I’m asking you to do the same for Zaeed. He deserves a trial, at the least.”

She opens a channel to the Orbiter.

”At least talk to him.” She says. “Please.”

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Crewman leads you an Shen children to a room inside the airfield where you are all offered food and blankets.

One of them, his suit adorned with extra armor, uses a console to open a channel.

”Chancellor.” He says. “Apologies for waking you. We may a slight problem.”

A man in a gold and white robe yawns and adjusts the camera above his screen.

”Crewman.” He says. “What sort of problem?”

The Crewman motions to the group of children.

”Refugees, Sir.” He says. “Recused from a trafficking ring.”

The Chancellor frowns.

”We’ve provided sanctuary to refugees before.” He says. “I fail to see how this is a problem. We have plenty of empty houses and classrooms.”

”A Corpus trafficking ring.” The Crewman says. 

The Chancellor folds his hands.

”I see.” He says slowly.

”He claims he was pursued.” The Crewman says. “Sir, if they learn he is here.”

The Chancellor waves his hand.

”I will deal with the Corpus.” He says. “Our contract refers to the sale and purchase of weapons. It does not require us to return would-be slaves to their masters.”

He turns to the Crewman.

”Give them a place to sleep and a full day’s rations.” He says. “And notify Ergo Glast. I suspect he will be more than happy to provide whatever else they need.”

“Glast?”

Odrah was monitoring the children just to make sure they were alright for most of the conversation. His attention was only drawn in by the mention of the Perrin Sequence’s leader.

“Firstly, Chancellor, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Odrah. Tenno bounty hunter.”

“If you would so kindly squeeze in an extra favor in the deal on my behalf? The favor in question is to have Ergo Glast grow a pair and stop his own syndicate from sending squads of MOAs with the express purpose of decintegrating me? 

The anger in his voice manifested as a faint cerulean glow in his eyes. A similar cerulean energy flowed through the markings through his right eye like a river.

“In return, I’ll assist in any way I can around the... erm... colony. This is a colony correct? What is this place?”

5 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Glast?”

Odrah was monitoring the children just to make sure they were alright for most of the conversation. His attention was only drawn in by the mention of the Perrin Sequence’s leader.

“Firstly, Chancellor, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Odrah. Tenno bounty hunter.”

“If you would so kindly squeeze in an extra favor in the deal on my behalf? The favor in question is to have Ergo Glast grow a pair and stop his own syndicate from sending squads of MOAs with the express purpose of decintegrating me? 

The anger in his voice manifested as a faint cerulean glow in his eyes. A similar cerulean energy flowed through the markings through his right eye like a river.

“In return, I’ll assist in any way I can around the... erm... colony. This is a colony correct? What is this place?”

“This is Phenix.” The Chancellor says. “An independantly run colony allied with the Tenno and Syndicates. All of which observe a strict armistice on this territory. While I cannot make any promises outside of this system, while you are here no squadron of angry moas will ruin your day.”

He smiles. 

“For now I would ask that ou accompany these children.” He says. “Should anyone seek to rerun them, I can think of no better detterant than a Tenno.”

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“You and I both know Dirge has a way of pushing people into doing things they’ll regret.” She says. “And Zaeed is not know for his restraint. Don’t you think it’s possible Dirge used him to set a trap for the Acolytes.”

She leans in.

”When the council wanted you arrested for killing Kiri, it was Ryoko who stood up for you.” She said. “I’m asking you to do the same for Zaeed. He deserves a trial, at the least.”

She opens a channel to the Orbiter.

”At least talk to him.” She says. “Please.”

”Doing something he’d regret is one thing.  Working with the Acolytes to have someone he dated killed is something else entirely.”  His voice hardened.

”And before you try to guilt-trip me into doing something, Felicity, you would do VERY WELL to get your facts straight.”

He accepted the comm channel.  ”Mister Zi’Teer, you have some explaining to do.”

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“This is Phenix.” The Chancellor says. “An independantly run colony allied with the Tenno and Syndicates. All of which observe a strict armistice on this territory. While I cannot make any promises outside of this system, while you are here no squadron of angry moas will ruin your day.”

He smiles. 

“For now I would ask that ou accompany these children.” He says. “Should anyone seek to rerun them, I can think of no better detterant than a Tenno.”

“Thank you, Chancellor.”

Odrah turned to the children. He noted their pale skin and what little clothing they had. They’re impoverished state an unfortunate irony in contrast with the golden glistening magnificence around them.

”One more request. Do you know where I can find some proper clothes for the children? They’ll need as much warmth as they can get. I found them on Neptune flying in what was in essence a flying tin can”.

24 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

”Doing something he’d regret is one thing.  Working with the Acolytes to have someone he dated killed is something else entirely.”  His voice hardened.

”And before you try to guilt-trip me into doing something, Felicity, you would do VERY WELL to get your facts straight.”

He accepted the comm channel.  ”Mister Zi’Teer, you have some explaining to do.”

*Zaeed looks to the comm channel* "I..I have a lot to explain, I am aware, what is it you wish to know first?" 

15 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Thank you, Chancellor.”

Odrah turned to the children. He noted their pale skin and what little clothing they had. They’re impoverished state an unfortunate irony in contrast with the golden glistening magnificence around them.

”One more request. Do you know where I can find some proper clothes for the children? They’ll need as much warmth as they can get. I found them on Neptune flying in what was in essence a flying tin can”.

“Clothes will be sent to your current location.” The Chancellor says. “Along with a steaming hot cup of hot choclate for each child. I’ve found nothing helps ease he mind like a good cup of cocoa.”

He seems more friendly than most colony leaders, whose constant struggle for survival has hardened them.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Clothes will be sent to your current location.” The Chancellor says. “Along with a steaming hot cup of hot choclate for each child. I’ve found nothing helps ease he mind like a good cup of cocoa.”

He seems more friendly than most colony leaders, whose constant struggle for survival has hardened them.

Odrah looked into the Chancellor’s eyes. His gaze was gentle and inviting. An unfamiliar wave of comfort swept over Odrah.

Odrah was willing to trust this man, but not completely.

Odrah had dealt in the business of liars and cheaters all his life. He had become so used to being lied to and cheated that he had forgotten what it felt like to trust somebody.

Liars and cheaters. Odrah had dealt with everyone from Captain Vor, Sargas Ruk, Alad V, The Sargent, Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and a plethora of other Corpus and grineer subfactions.

However, The worst liar and cheater of them all was coincidentally Odrah’s most hated adversary; Nef Anyo.

Odrah hoped that the Chancellor would not stoop any lower.

36 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

”How about why you tried to have Sam killed?  Weren’t you two an item?”

*He shakes his head* "Was, but she hook_" *clears his throat* "moved on with Drige, and I will admit my faults: That is what got me upset enough to cause this mess, yes over a girl, I realize how stupid this sounds, when I say it out loud, but you can't blame me in some honestly, I lost something dear to me, to a person who we'll both hate until we die"

*He wipes his face, it sounds if he's clearing his tears* "I lost my chance to become what I always dreamed of, to build a new empire, I lost my daughter trust and DISCs, and again, I've tried to kill someone's family over my own selfish Greed and Denial" *He chuckles to himself* "And look where it brought me, It  seduced my own destruction". *He shuffles in his seat* "You, Fel, Drige, Sam, Zuir, DISC, hell everyone, have no more reason to trust me, to see me as a friend, I'm nothing more than an enemy now, a hostile to be taken out" *Sobbing i clearly heard now* "Oh, Fel, told me how she lost her father to blind orokin loyalties and now I'm about to make the same mistake, my own child, Zuir, chuold at any-momont lose her father and be left alone, the only real mother she whuold even have is Louts, bless her kindness for keeping an eye on her, while I shun her for what she did to the Orokin, how she truned us to kill the Empire"

*He exhales* "I may never change, I was born by blood to be Loyal to Ballas, to the Empire, that is just who I am, and despite what horrors and disgusting, unforgivable crimes the Oorkin did, I was still blind to it, I was kept away from it, lived in gold, while the rest suffered, I may not ever forgive what they have done, but" *With a sigh, he leans back into his seat* "I wish I chuold undo what I did, go back in time to stop myself from back-stabbing Xane, from trying to kill Dirge, yeah he can be mean, but in some way I respect him, hes not afaird to use stupid people like, to get what he wants" *With a final sigh, he speeks out* "I will face my trial, accept any punishment, but I want someone to promise me this: spare my life, not for my sake, but for my daugter, to stop her from loseing a father for his stupid actions, I made and will keep my word to Fel, I will NOT let what her dad repeat on me, I will give up eveything, as much as I need to have the Umms forgivness, for Ceuts, for yours, eveyones" *He finaily fnishes with* "And if my punsihment is death or livetime in a cell, then all I have to say is I'm sorry, for all the horrbile things I have done, and my last toughts are with my daugter and freinds, even Sam, dispite our partnership has gone, I still love her and always will: That..is all I have to say, sir,"

Edited by -Platinum-
Fixed Colors,Spelling and Errors

35 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Odrah looked into the Chancellor’s eyes. His gaze was gentle and inviting. An unfamiliar wave of comfort swept over Odrah.

Odrah was willing to trust this man, but not completely.

Odrah had dealt in the business of liars and cheaters all his life. He had become so used to being lied to and cheated that he had forgotten what it felt like to trust somebody.

Liars and cheaters. Odrah had dealt with everyone from Captain Vor, Sargas Ruk, Alad V, The Sargent, Steel Meridian, Red Veil, and a plethora of other Corpus and grineer subfactions.

However, The worst liar and cheater of them all was coincidentally Odrah’s most hated adversary; Nef Anyo.

Odrah hoped that the Chancellor would not stoop any lower.

The Chancellor yawns, transforming from stoic elder to sleep deprived civilian in an instant.

”Now.” He says. “Speaking of warm beverages I am going to go get a nice glass of warm milk and  unplug my comms. If any Corpus show up looking for these children, feel free to remind them that this is a sovereign colony with a very well-equipped military.”

He cuts the channel.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Chancellor yawns, transforming from stoic elder to sleep deprived civilian in an instant.

”Now.” He says. “Speaking of warm beverages I am going to go get a nice glass of warm milk and  unplug my comms. If any Corpus show up looking for these children, feel free to remind them that this is a sovereign colony with a very well-equipped military.”

He cuts the channel.

“Excuse me, Odah?” A little girl beckoned Odrah and lightly tugged on his shirt.

Odrah squatted down to her level. Normally, he’d be annoyed with a mispronounciation of his name. However, Odrah was always patient around small children.

”Hello there little one! What’s the matter?” Odrah replied.

”Who was the pretty red lady on your ship?”

Odrah thought for a moment and asked “Did she have a fire on her head?”

The little girl’s face lit up with a smile that could outshine all the gold in the Orokin empire.

“Do you want me to wake her up?”

The little girl jumped with excitement.

”Hmm wait here.”

Odrah left the room and activated a small communication device on his left ear.

”Silo? Come in Silo!”

Silo’s monotone voice activated with a rising pitch.

”I await your command Operator”

”Silo, deploy Ember, Equinox, Limbo, and Gara”

”Deploying”

The last word was one of the only phrases Silo said with even a shred of joy.

Thankfully, of all the operations aboard the orbiter, the deploying functions worked flawlessly. One by one, Odrah navigated each one to the room where he was.

Some crewmen grew curious and suspicious as to why the warframes were activated, and followed them, guns drawn.

Odrah piloted Ember first. Ember was not the most comfortable choice for him when on a mission, as he always had just a tad bit of trouble adjusting to her particular figure. He was naturally skinny, so he would always bump one of ember’s hips or shoulders into things if he was not careful.

He kneeled in front of the little girl, now red with excitement, and conjured a small fireball for her to see. The warframe also drew the attention of the other children as well.

Odrah, realizing the situation, put on a show. One after another more and more flames dazzled and danced in the air above the children. He was extremely careful to not let any of the flames touch the children and vice versa.

The crewmen holstered their guns.

Edited by ljmadruga
I can’t spel

6 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

“Excuse me, Odah?” A little girl beckoned Odrah and lightly tugged on his shirt.

Odrah squatted down to her level. Normally, he’d be annoyed with a mispronounciation of his name. However, Odrah was always patient around small children.

”Hello there little one! What’s the matter?” Odrah replied.

”Who was the pretty red lady on your ship?”

Odrah thought for a moment and asked “Did she have a fire on her head?”

The little girl’s face lit up with a smile that could outshine all the gold in the Orokin empire.

“Do you want me to wake her up?”

The little girl jumped with excitement.

”Hmm wait here.”

Odrah left the room and activated a small communication device on his left ear.

”Silo? Come in Silo!”

Silo’s monotone voice activated with a rising pitch.

”I await your command Operator”

”Silo, deploy Ember, Equinox, Limbo, and Gara”

”Deploying”

The last word was one of the only phrases Silo said with even a shred of joy.

Thankfully, of all the operations aboard the orbiter, the deploying functions worked flawlessly. One by one, Odrah navigated each one to the room where he was.

Some crewmen grew curious and suspicious as to why the warframes were activated, and followed them, guns drawn.

Odrah piloted Ember first. Ember was not the most comfortable choice for him when on a mission, as he always had just a tad bit of trouble adjusting to her particular figure. He was naturally skinny, so he would always bump one of ember’s hips or shoulders into things if he was not careful.

He kneeled in front of the little girl, now red with excitement, and conjured a small fireball for her to see. The warframe also drew the attention of the other children as well.

Odrah, realizing the situation, put on a show. One after another more and more flames dazzled and danced in the air above the children. He was extremely careful to not let any of the flames touch the children and vice versa.

The crewmen holstered their guns.

The Crewman watch, some smiling, a few laughing and making comments to each other. 

Then one of says something that kills the mood among them.

”I’m sure glad Sven isn’t here.” One of the Crewman says. 

The smiles and laughter stop. The head Crewman turns and spits to the side, as if even hearing the name leaves a sour taste in his mouth.

”Scum got what he had coming.” He says. 

“But...” Another one says.

“There is no but.” The Head Crewman says. “Sven was scum. The worst kind of scum.”

The others fall silent for a moment.

”Was he really that bad.” One asks. “I mean sure he was a con man.”

”Let’s just say there was a reason Sven wasn’t allowed near children.” The Head Crewman says. “If I ever meet the Tenno who took his head off I’ll buy them a drink myself.”

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He shakes his head* "Was, but she hook_" *clears his throat* "moved on with Drige, and I will admit my faults: That is what got me upset enough to cause this mess, yes over a girl, I realize how stupid this sounds, when I say it out loud, but you can't blame me in some honestly, I lost something dear to me, to a person who we'll both hate until we die"

*He wipes his face, it sounds if he's clearing his tears* "I lost my chance to become what I always dreamed of, to build a new empire, I lost my daughter trust and DISCs, and again, I've tried to kill someone's family over my own selfish Greed and Denial" *He chuckles to himself* "And look where it brought me, It  seduced my own destruction". *He shuffles in his seat* "You, Fel, Drige, Sam, Zuir, DISC, hell everyone, have no more reason to trust me, to see me as a friend, I'm nothing more than an enemy now, a hostile to be taken out" *Sobbing i clearly heard now* "Oh, Fel, told me how she lost her father to blind orokin loyalties and now I'm about to make the same mistake, my own child, Zuir, chuold at any-momont lose her father and be left alone, the only real mother she whuold even have is Louts, bless her kindness for keeping an eye on her, while I shun her for what she did to the Orokin, how she truned us to kill the Empire"

*He exhales* "I may never change, I was born by blood to be Loyal to Ballas, to the Empire, that is just who I am, and despite what horrors and disgusting, unforgivable crimes the Oorkin did, I was still blind to it, I was kept away from it, lived in gold, while the rest suffered, I may not ever forgive what they have done, but" *With a sigh, he leans back into his seat* "I wish I chuold undo what I did, go back in time to stop myself from back-stabbing Xane, from trying to kill Dirge, yeah he can be mean, but in some way I respect him, hes not afaird to use stupid people like, to get what he wants" *With a final sigh, he speeks out* "I will face my trial, accept any punishment, but I want someone to promise me this: spare my life, not for my sake, but for my daugter, to stop her from loseing a father for his stupid actions, I made and will keep my word to Fel, I will NOT let what her dad repeat on me, I will give up eveything, as much as I need to have the Umms forgivness, for Ceuts, for yours, eveyones" *He finaily fnishes with* "And if my punsihment is death or livetime in a cell, then all I have to say is I'm sorry, for all the horrbile things I have done, and my last toughts are with my daugter and freinds, even Sam, dispite our partnership has gone, I still love her and always will: That..is all I have to say, sir,"

Richard could only shake his head.  "I don't know what kinds of experiences you had with the Empire, Zaeed, but the Sectarus were not kind to the children of the Zariman.  We were entirely justified in our retribution against the Seven."

He paused.  "That being said, I in no way agreed with my brethren who thought that killing EVERYONE, regardless of their involvement or lack thereof with the Tenno project, was an acceptable solution."

He took a deep breath, and when he opened his eyes it was clear that he was reciting a phrase from memory.

"Zaeed Zi'Teer, you stand accused.

The charges laid against you are as follows:  two counts of attempted murder, two counts of conspiracy to commit murder, two counts of solicitation of a third party for the purpose of committing murder, two counts of espionage, one count of solicitation of a third party for the purpose of espionage, two counts of attempted dissemination of classified material, one count of collusion with the Stalker, seven counts of collusion with the Acolytes of the Stalker, one count of threatening to commit murder, and one count of being a terrible father.

These charges are so laid by multiple parties.  Three such parties are demanding you stand trial.  Two such parties are demanding your execution.  One such party is demanding a duel to the death.  And one such party is demanding that my former student decide what should be done about you.

According to the Five Principles of Jurisdiction, the right to decide what happens to you lies with Miraalan and Synergy.  You are therefore to be tried according to the Laws of said jurisdiction.

You also have the right to request trial by combat.  Should you invoke this right, you must duel, to the death, with one representative of every party who has laid charges against you, one of which is myself.  If, by some miracle, you managed to kill all seven representatives, you would be free to go.  Obviously, that would not happen if you invoked this rule.

As the Jurisdictional Physician, I hereby formally recommend that you remain in custody until your jury trial and pledge that you shall live to see said trial."

He closed the channel.

19 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard could only shake his head.  "I don't know what kinds of experiences you had with the Empire, Zaeed, but the Sectarus were not kind to the children of the Zariman.  We were entirely justified in our retribution against the Seven."

He paused.  "That being said, I in no way agreed with my brethren who thought that killing EVERYONE, regardless of their involvement or lack thereof with the Tenno project, was an acceptable solution."

He took a deep breath, and when he opened his eyes it was clear that he was reciting a phrase from memory.

The charges laid against you are as follows:  two counts of attempted murder, two counts of conspiracy to commit murder, two counts of solicitation of a third party for the purpose of committing murder, two counts of espionage, one count of solicitation of a third party for the purpose of espionage, two counts of attempted dissemination of classified material, one count of collusion with the Stalker, seven counts of collusion with the Acolytes of the Stalker, one count of threatening to commit murder, and one count of being a terrible father.

These charges are so laid by multiple parties.  Three such parties are demanding you stand trial.  Two such parties are demanding your execution.  One such party is demanding a duel to the death.  And one such party is demanding that my former student decide what should be done about you.

According to the Five Principles of Jurisdiction, the right to decide what happens to you lies with Miraalan and Synergy.  You are therefore to be tried according to the Laws of said jurisdiction.

You also have the right to request trial by combat.  Should you invoke this right, you must duel, to the death, with one representative of every party who has laid charges against you, one of which is myself.  If, by some miracle, you managed to kill all seven representatives, you would be free to go.  Obviously, that would not happen if you invoked this rule.

As the Jurisdictional Physician, I hereby formally recommend that you remain in custody until your jury trial and pledge that you shall live to see said trial."

He closed the channel.

“Thank you.” Felicity says. “I will remain aboard my Orbiter for now to keep an eye on him.”

”Not. so. fast.” Tak says, the teacup vanishing. “There is still your crimes, oro-thief.”

Alana shakes her head.

”I miss the old days.” She says. “Fighting and warfare, not conflicts and arguing.”

”To be fair conflicts and arguing did compose a large degree of our off time.” Akama says. 

18 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

He paused.  "That being said, I in no way agreed with my brethren who thought that killing EVERYONE, regardless of their involvement or lack thereof with the Tenno project was an acceptable solution."

You also have the right to request the trial by combat.  Should you invoke this right, you must duel, to the death, with one representative of every party who has laid charges against you, one of which is me.  If by some miracle, you managed to kill all seven representatives, you would be free to go.  Obviously, that would not happen if you invoked this rule.

He closed the channel.

*Zaeed can only sigh* "I shall wait for my fate, but can I latest talk to Zuir, please? She needs to know"

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed can only sigh* "I shall wait for my fate, but can I latest talk to Zuir, please? She needs to know"

“I will put you in contact with Zuri now.” Athena says. “Please be away your conversation will be recorded and may be used in your trial.”

19 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

“Thank you.” Felicity says. “I will remain aboard my Orbiter for now to keep an eye on him.”

”Not. so. fast.” Tak says, the teacup vanishing. “There is still your crimes, oro-thief.”

Alana shakes her head.

”I miss the old days.” She says. “Fighting and warfare, not conflicts and arguing.”

”To be fair conflicts and arguing did compose a large degree of our off time.” Akama says. 

Richard looked at Tak.  "Well, we'll add that to the list of things he needs to answer for.  Unless the requisite punishment is immediate execution, Tak, he's still under Felicity's jurisdiction."

*He clears this throat* "Hey Sweetie"

____

*She folds her arms* "Don't sweetie me, father, with what you have done, I..."

_____

*He sighs* "I know, but I just wanted to tell you: This may be our last talk we'll ever have, in all likely hood, I will no longer be with you, I was always afraid that I will leave you alone in this world, I chuold of never even thought that this day whuold come, but with the trial and my crimes, it's becoming difficult..."*He pauses* "I am so sorry, that you have sufferd for all my actions that I have done, you never desruuved to be part of this life and I can never forgive myself for bringing you down with my foolish ways" *He sobs* "In that end: I will hope that Vigil or DISC, will become online to protect you" *He scoffs* "Maybe better than I ever chuold, or even can, with what will happen" *He exhales and finaily ends with* "For all I've done in this wrold, of all the successes and accomplishments I've done: I kown one thing for sure, my daugter, You are the greatest gift that I chuold even of wanted in this wrold,, you are eveything I always wanted in this wrold, a family and with all my soul and heart, I love you so much: Goodbye my little Archimedean" *Before Zuir chuold commnet, he just nods to shut off the comms*

____

Edited by -Platinum-